• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're banned from NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangocube

Banned
I go outside and live EVERY DAY SON.

When I get banned I pause and reflect on my life and think about where I went wrong. Then I turn to pills to help me get through the rest of the day.

Claude

Catalina's bitch
jbskBGZTwoXpZD.png

LOL

Hope they're both enjoying some quality time outside! ;)

Timedog and Devo are probably feeding eachother pizza.

Mengetsu

Wario 64,Blame space,Timedog,Devo and Rahxephon91. So many times when I was a lurker on these forums some of these people gave me some great laughs as well as being helpful to others in the Relationship Threads and such. Sucks to see most of them go :/

On topic I would be sad but, I spent 2 years lurking before I got accepted to GAF so it would just be another day of browsing and hanging out.

Wario 64,Blame space,Timedog,Devo and Rahxephon91. So many times when I was a lurker on these forums some of these people gave me some great laughs as well as being helpful to others in the Relationship Threads and such. Sucks to see most of them go :/

On topic I would be sad but, I spent 2 years lurking before I got accepted to GAF so it would just be another day of browsing and hanging out.
Wario isn't really banned though.

*looks up own name*

There's no record of any bans for lazybones18 just yet (how quaint!), but feel free to add one yourself. Don't feel bad, being banned for the first time is like getting your first period. It's a sign you're becoming a woman.

My first period, eh?

dejay

Banned
This thread is like a bloodbath, or at least a meeting place for those involved in other, non-related bloodbaths. Either way, a gif showing the consumption of a heat-puffed cereal product seems appropriate.

This thread is like a bloodbath, or at least a meeting place for those involved in other, non-related bloodbaths. Either way, a gif showing the consumption of a heat-puffed cereal product seems appropriate.
Are you suggesting that popcorn is cereal? What madness is this?

dejay

Banned
Are you suggesting that popcorn is cereal? What madness is this?

I didn't say anything about breakfast cereals if that's what you're asking; I said a heat-puffed cereal product. Corn is a cereal. In it's puffed form, it's pop corn. Hence, pop corn is an example of a heat puffed cereal product.

Breakfast cereal is a different kettle of fish - and I don't mean kippers, which would be an example of breakfast fish.

(edit) I haven't had kippers in ages - gotta get me some of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom