• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber is already in-line for Nintendo Switch, 1 month out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing this for one purpose mainly...he's going to get lots of views and more subscribers, which means more money and fame for him.

EmiPrime

Sorry kid, you won't be the first in the world to get a Switch. Somebody from Dubai or Saudi will get one and unbox it on Youtube several days before you. Should have stayed in school.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Why do people do shit like this? It's a freaking video game console. Just be patient and stop risking pneumonia for dumb stunts.

It's hard for me to believe that these types of posts are real. You really think he's in line just to get a Switch?

JordanN

Banned
What if he has to take a dump?
kGeJdic.png

eh, pretty sure he's gonna leave a seat or switch off every now and then

That's what I hate about lines now, people leave their stuff and think they are in line, that's why I lol when someone throws their shit out of line

Nintendo New York did pre orders the day after the direct too 😂

dock

Plenty of teens are ready to do any sort of publicity stunt in exchange for youtube subscribers.

This has nothing to do with the Switch, it's just that 'become rich via youtube' is something that every teen now thinks is a reasonable goal.

kennyamr

Why do people do shit like this? It's a freaking video game console. Just be patient and stop risking pneumonia for dumb stunts.

Easy, they want us to talk about them.
And... we are doing just that.
It's not really about the console itself but about his own egocentrism... and of course the money from the views on YT.

LowSignal

Watch the Nintendo store take preorder customers first and he has to wait. I just don't see this turning out well, I hope he stays safe.

It's always those typical thumbnails with these kinda vids. I do wonder why he uses videogame music and such, doesn't that mess with the monetization due to copyright and such?

Koppai

A fairly young kid flew to New York City to be the first person in the world to obtain a Nintendo Switch on March 3rd. I don't really understand how he is going to do this but he plans on waiting at the store for a month.

I think he dropped out of school to pursue YouTube. Pretty insane that he's doing this. He posts daily vlogs, I think. I am really curious as to how he's doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILfAuurYByc

First person in the world? I'm sorry but Japan is first since the time zone...:X

Ruff

um well. Good for him I guess. I'm gonna have one a few hours later without requiring a month of smelling like ass in a line for a month in the cold. Anything for those views aye

Right, good luck to him.

I'd rather order it online or call in a favour at a momnpop game store where they'll break the street date than waste a month of my life for this, bit what do I know, I'm old and bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom