• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber that waited on-line for Switch is currently waiting 10 days for SNES Classic

Kareha

Genuine question, but why does America seem bad at the whole pre-ordering thing? Is it purely down to Nintendo of America being shite, just because we had pre-orders for this in June here in the UK and possibly the rest of Europe.

He did the thing.

REM2uXX.png
and the accompanying vlog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWQnKbCa5wY

Rizific

Genuine question, but why does America seem bad at the whole pre-ordering thing? Is it purely down to Nintendo of America being shite, just because we had pre-orders for this in June here in the UK and possibly the rest of Europe.

not sure how much blame can be put on NoA but there is definitely some blame to put on retailers too. the pre-orders for this in NA was a complete shit show with some pre order windows being open for literally SECONDS. then theres those that got a pre order through Amazon and instead of shipping out pre-orders, Amazon decides to sell the units on their treasure trucks FIRST because fuck you for pre ordering it on Amazon.

jxN3

That Jordan guy pretty much ruined the series for me.

Maybe I'm just getting older, but I thought he was obnoxious the whole time.

Boke1879

Yea I'll agree with many here that Jordan really was a lowpoint for me. I'm sure he's a cool person, but his shtick and persona was just annoying to me.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Lol at GAF members who are making fun of him.

What is it about you people? You're posting at GAF too, you're nerds too, so stop hating on other nerds like this kid, especially since he's not hurting anybody and not cussing terrible words like PDP.

LOL at all the 'Im so much better than this loser' attitude.

Joel_Dawson

Neo Member
This honestly reminded me of how goofy/fun/carefree we were all at that age. They seriously seem to be having a ton of fun and I laughed at a few parts in the series. These videos reminded this 34 y/o of his adolescence and was surprisingly nostalgic over days gone by. I enjoyed it.

BTA

I mean, the US has 5x the population of the UK, so I imagine that doesn't help in comparison.

Permanently A

This guy sure likes to waste time in ridiculous ways

Go adopt a rescue dog or something productive

Can't support this decision. There's more to do in your life than waste it waiting on a retro console.

stop making this kid rich

Everyone please stop caring about this.

What people would do for attention nowadays..

By watching some guy stand in line?

Whatever floats your boat.

Why are y'all so assblasted goddamn

Verder

i think its pretty neat that hes doing it . if he enjoys it and is willing to share the journey and people are willing to tune in.... why does it matter? yall get salty af on the webs

MouldyK

Extra Video: *COPS CALLED* How Scalpers Almost RUINED the SNES Classic Launch at Nintendo NY

Description said:
During the wait and launch of the SNES Classic, there was a brief issue with scalpers cutting the line and rushing inside of Nintendo to harass store employees for wristbands to the launch party and Midnight release.

Man, those people who were lying and said they were waiting with their friend in a car...then got a Wristband are scum.

As is the person who tried being first before the Manager was like “I’m serving Alex first. Next time...you wait for 10 days then you can be first!”.

And they were still selling them all day Friday and Saturday so those queue-jumpers got nothing out of that.

Waited online?

Anyway, if this gets him famous/rich/popular then props to him. You naysayers wait in line for 10 days too.

PS: unless he's parked a luxury RV in line, waiting in complete, luxurious comfort

Top Bottom