• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (PC/Steam) |OT|

Can't buy it through IDeal, Steam doesn't redirect me or something. Great :s

The 'Click here if nothing happens' button can't be clicked.

HoosTrax

This must be the first release in history that wasn't afflicted with Valve Time, and released right on time. I still wish the Steam store server's clock would be updated so that it wasn't permanently GMT -2 minutes.

Nosgoroth

No. I was first. I bought it like fuckin' immediately. I think it was at 11:55.

Bow down to my e-peen.

I concede, I concede. I posted here a few seconds before the process completed. Still, I must be like second, or third. Not bad for having discovered the series less than an hour ago.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I even took the time to recommend the game:

WbhIG.png

I'm djchac on steam if you guys wanna be ys pals or something... :-/

2San

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Steam isn't properly redirecting me to the iDeal page to make the payment. ._.

It says: "click here when nothing happens", but I can't click it.

Danny Dudekisser

I'm not gonna actually play this until tonight sometime... thinking I should probably play it on hard, since I played on normal last time.

Dizzy-4U

Buying it tonight. Can you keep the 4:3 aspect ratio if you are using a widescreen resolution (fullscreen, not windowed)?

Danny Dudekisser

By the way, guys -- be sure to turn on blood in the configuration menu. For whatever reason, I feel like they took the blood out of the PSP version, but I could be remembering wrong. Edit: actually, I think that was Ys VI.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone who has bought this: is there an option to switch the game language to be entirely in Japanese, either through the in-game options or by right-clicking the game on Steam, clicking properties, and changing the option in the "Language" tab (assuming there is one)?

HoosTrax

Gamepad support in addition to standard keyboard and mouse controls.
Does this statement mean out-of-the-box 360 support? Or does it require a mapping of every single button like with Recettear?

And for those of us who are totally ignorant of this series -- the combat (not the storytelling and general gameplay) looks sort of like Bastion, is that totally inaccurate?

Top Bottom