• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist |OT|Yes, I did summon a bunch of monsters in one turn

Fj0823

I really hope that mark at the corner of the cards is gone in the official release.

It really ruins the art of the cards

Gonna assume it'll be up for everyone around midnight Pacific (2h15m from now) if it's already up in the UK.
I don't want to stay up that late though. Stupid work in the morning...

Sleep is for the weak.

I really hope that mark at the corner of the cards is gone in the official release.

I don't think it is. At least not in the Youtube videos I've seen. =/

It's not :(

Can I just take this time to say that I hate the design of Zexal's main character? (second from the right)
yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-676x380.jpg

What the fuck is up with his stupid hair?

Fj0823

Can I just take this time to say that I hate the design of Zexal's main character? (second from the right)

Worst Design, Worst Personality, Pretty cool deck (The Gagagas at least), Worst Hair, Worst Win/lose record, Worst development.....
Is the only protagonist to actually get the girl

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?

Life is not fair Yusei deserved it a lot more!

Ignore the hair. The final arc of Zexal is worse...

Remember Kaito? The only cool one? Well
He dies like a bitch for the stupidest reason ever

Remember Shark? The one used as a plot device by the Villain last season?
Well he was an alien and an actual Villain all along! Who Knew?

Fuck that series, all of it.

Regiruler

Lets not pretend that the other protags (barring jaden, who just has a comparatively mild 2 tone) have normal hair by any stretch of the imagination

Lets not pretend that the other protags (barring jaden) have normal hair by any stretch of the imagination

I'm not saying they're normal, just that they look good.

How's the game? fast paced? any annoying popups during duels?

In the live stream they said there are 3 tiers for the popups and you can pick which one you want, you can keep it like it was, you can make it so it only alerts you when it thinks it's a good time or you can turn alerts completely off and just be quick about activating cards on your own.

Lets not pretend that the other protags (barring jaden) have normal hair by any stretch of the imagination
Well of course not, it's anime. But some anime hair styles are ridiculous and stupid, while others look awesome.

In the live stream they said there are 3 tiers for the popups and you can pick which one you want, you can keep it like it was, you can make it so it only alerts you when it thinks it's a good time or you can turn alerts completely off and just be quick about activating cards on your own.
This is great news.

Fj0823

Well of course not, it's anime. But some anime hair styles are ridiculous and stupid, while others look awesome.

This is great news.

I kinda like how Yuya's hair has the Pendulum Color Scheme.

Really cool that (Mucho Arc-V Spoiler!)
His alter-egos from the Synchro,Xyz and Fusion dimmensions have Hair/Clothes matching their summoning method´s color.
Like this guy.

FullYuto.png

Regiruler

I'm not saying they're normal, just that they look good.

Sounds like the same system from duel arena

Afrocious

Great thread.

The OP has literally caught me up on YGO since I last played, which was before Syncro was a thing. I used to complain about how I didn't know how YGO was played nowadays but now I feel like I've been educated.

I might not even get this game, but again, thanks OP for explaining the new cards.

Fj0823

Now do it again, THIS TIME AS KAIBA AGAINST YUGI! Create a time paradox!
Imagine if Yugi actual lost his first duel against Kaiba...

Another time paradox movie where the mains of all series get some serious updated deck support is my biggest YGO fantasy

Great thread.

The OP has literally caught me up on YGO since I last played, which was before Syncro was a thing. I used to complain about how I didn't know how YGO was played nowadays but now I feel like I've been educated.

I might not even get this game, but again, thanks OP for explaining the new cards.

Thank you a lot for this, That means the OP it's exactly what I wanted it to be.

I kinda like how Yuya's hair has the Pendulum Color Scheme.

Really cool that (Arc-V Spoilers)
His alter-egos from the Synchro,Xyz and Fusion dimmensions have Hair/Clothes matching their summoning method´s color.
Like this guy.

FullYuto.png
You should really mention what your spoilers are for. =P

Tsunamo

On one hand i'm really tempted to get it sooner rather than later and enjoy myself, but $29.95 AUD is a bit steep for a impulse day 1 buy so I might just wait for a sale.

On the brightside though at least it's got a demo.

RE_Player

You can play through any story, no need to unlock them.

When you do play through the story you can use your deck or the legendary deck used by the hero at the time.

The basic structure deck is garbage but that shouldn't be surprising.

On one hand i'm really tempted to get it sooner rather than later and enjoy myself, but $29.95 AUD is a bit steep for a impulse day 1 buy so I might just wait for a sale.

On the brightside though at least it's got a demo.

Wow. CAD and AUD are almost equal and it's $19.99 here (at least on Xbox One so far, still waiting for the PS4 listing). That's insane.

Welfare

Worst Design, Worst Personality, Pretty cool deck (The Gagagas at least), Worst Hair, Worst Win/lose record, Worst development.....
Is the only protagonist to actually get the girl

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?

Life is not fair Yusei deserved it a lot more!

That spoiler actually happened?

Might watch just for that lol. That's interesting.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I watched the first few seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! when it aired on KidsWB and YTV when I was a kid.

Might buy this - don't know much about the new rules and all but this thread helped explained.

I just want to summon my Harpie Ladies & Harpy's Pet Dragon

Takao

Banned
I'm still waiting for a Tag Force game on VITA.

Gotta believe this year's the year it gets announced. If Famitsu has any credibility (lol), TFSP crushed the 3DS game in sales. They aren't squeezing another game out of PSP and if they were interested in a PS4 project, they'd localize LotD. Plus next year's the big anniversary movie.

Top Bottom