• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zangeki no REGINLEIV Videos.

farnham

Banned
so i finally got to play this for approx 2 hours

and im really satisfied with the combat

you get tons of different weapons and its really great to see the impact you are making with those

i mean cutting the head off a giant that is like 30 times bigger then you. omg

my favorite weapon so far is the zweihänder (massive damage) closely followed by the lance (poking is fun).

wsippel

Banned
farnham said:
so i finally got to play this for approx 2 hours

and im really satisfied with the combat

you get tons of different weapons and its really great to see the impact you are making with those

i mean cutting the head off a giant that is like 30 times bigger then you. omg

my favorite weapon so far is the zweihänder (massive damage) closely followed by the lance (poking is fun).
Wait till you get the really batshit insane weapons. Frey for example gets a bow that does, I don't know, 2000 damage or something, pierces multiple enemies, has an insane range and basically no falloff. Aiming this thing takes forever, but watching the bloodbath when the arrow rips straight through a dozen giants half a kilometer away feels so very satisfying. There's one level where a large amount of enemies stand in one straight line and don't move until they notice you - flank them and you can take out a whole army in one shot. It took a while to find the right position, but the result was absolutely hilarious. :D

Top Bottom