• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda BotW DLC Pack 1 Detailed (Hard mode, trials, clothes, custom fast travel point)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I thought this would be saved for E3. Interesting.

Dual audio:

I don't see the dual audio text on the website. Where is that from?

C-yIsThXcAASs9w.jpg

Where is this screen from?

WillyFive

This is stuff you'd expect from loot boxes, not a DLC pack. Crazy that this is from the same company that did the Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Teuoxton

Magic Medallions are back!? Gimme Ether, Quake and Bombos in DLC pack 2 please!!

Also that Tingle outfit is boss.

Nice Hard Mode sounds awful. But everything else sounds decent. Not sure if its worth buying yet, I'll probably wait for the 2nd DLC which seems to be substantial.

Also why do we need to download a voice pack for Dual Audio? It's all there already isn't it? We can switch languages pretty easy.

Is the Korok mask going to be going off non stop? Which reminds me, more options like turning off the audio for the shrine finding tool would be nice

Lynx_7

Trial of the Sword sounds cool and kind of what I wanted the battle shrines to be like.

Hard mode sounds underwhelming though. I was hoping they'd address the way food works to make healing less abusable. It's better than a 2x multiplier but I dunno, I just expected a bit more since they made it paid DLC.

The hard mode sounds very interesting. It will make the game much more challenging especially when going back to the first few areas.

Also, great outfits and masks!

jviggy43

This seems pretty underwhelming. trial of the sword sounds awesome, everything else seems pretty lame, especially hard mode.

Neoxon

So will you have to erase your previous file to access hard mode if you want to play on your main profile?
If it's anything like recent Zelda games (remasters or new), you should be able to change between Hard & Normal Mode on the fly.

jb1234

At first, I was disappointed but then I remembered the content I really want is in the second DLC pack. The Trial of the Sword sounds pretty cool too.

Top Bottom