• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Launch trailer, JP boxart, March 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrooged

Totally wronger about Nintendo's business decisions.
I don't even know what to say. Everything about that trailer is magnificent.

Gnilres

3NkYwoT.png

Absolutely perfect. Everything I want Zelda to be

DoubleYou

The thing that stood out to me most is that the story has weight to it. We see Hyrule getting destroyed, we see a desperate Zelda. I fucking can't wait to save this world.

StereoVsn

Zelda does sound great. Man, Jan - April are buuusyyyy. I'll get it on the Wii-U though, not going to pay ~500 to play Zelda on the Switch :).

That is the best trailer I have seen in a very long time. 5 years at least. As someone who's been gaming since the mid-80s, it's not often these days that I'm legit blown away by a trailer. I was blown away by this trailer.

I have a feeling that Breath of the Wild will rank up there with the very best Zelda games...namely A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time.

I just hope that the Wii U version will have good performance.

Mistle

Just saw the english trailer, in HD...

Shit's going to be the greatest Zelda ever. And I liked TP/SS so I feel like my socks are going to be blown off by this one. I love the huge cast of characters the game has, all the series greats plus some new ones, towns, the music, the art style, the voice acting..

Pandy

Literally one of the greatest Trailers ever made. What an Ending.

I've just watched it for the second time and when the pace kicks up towards the end it still does funny things to my brain. I'm crying, I think because of how beautiful the art is, combined with the music.

Booking a week off work for this. On WiiU if I can't get a Switch pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom