• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda *New* 3DS XL back in stock @ GameStop on Wednesday 3/25

Fantastical

Death Prophet
They are in stock everywhere around here

E77Ytpc.jpg

Yooo middle TN GAF.
I'm in east TN right now

FZZ

Banned
I just called my local gamestop, they already had 30 other people call before.

It's going to be a free for all apparently. They get their UPS shipments in at 11 usually but aren't processed until 12 or 1pm... I have lunch off tomorrow at 11:23am

Fuck...

FZZ

Banned
So is there a specific time we should expect online sales to go live?

10am tomorrow according to the clerk at my local store. But apparently what happened last time was east coast pre-orders went up first so a bunch of people from the east coast got them and barely any west coast people got them. Maybe she was talking about the time so idk.

Some GS employees have said they will do WIS orders in store for the MM 3DS XL tomorrow for those who miss out on the 4 copies they will sell in store. WIS is their warehouse internet system or something like that, it lets them do online orders for home delivery, in store.

Its not the same as the website. No, I have no clue why they are two seperate systems, probably to get people to come in store and maybe buy some other crap they wouldn't if they shopped online.

Take it all with a grain of salt of course, I find it hard to believe there are a ton of extra of these systems around but who knows.

//ARCANUM

I definitely expect chaos throughout the day. The one GameStop in town I talked to that seemed to know what was going on said they hadn't gotten them in yet, but that UPS delivers between 9am and 5pm. Lol. So basically you have to stand at the store all day to guarantee one.

derek2fan

Neo Member
Locator says none in stock for my GameStop, does that mean they haven't received shipment yet so i shouldn't get there when they open?

SalvaPot

I wonder if this will make the demand for them on ebay go lower, I'll like to nag one at $250 and save me the hassle of hunting them at store.

I am going tomorrow at around 2pm anyway, maybe I get lucky, I dunno.

//ARCANUM

Locator says none in stock for my GameStop, does that mean they haven't received shipment yet so i shouldn't get there when they open?

the informative gamestop i spoke to told me that UPS will show up any time between 9am and 5pm. Sometimes even multiple times in the same day. So the units could be there as soon as they open or not arrive until 5pm.

SalvaPot

I offered a rare amiibo on top of retail+shipping for a Majora's Mask new 3DS in the BST thread, I think I really want one.

alf717

I'm gonna try today even though I'm getting the "none in a 100 mile" message but if anyone gets an extra and is willing to help me out please PM me.

I offered a rare amiibo on top of retail+shipping for a Majora's Mask new 3DS in the BST thread, I think I really want one.

offer three of those amiibos and i'll give you mine ;)

if you want a majoras mask system for $250-$350 it'll happen the first few days since everyone will try to sell quick and people will put the price low to sell fast

I'm gonna try today even though I'm getting the "none in a 100 mile" message but if anyone gets an extra and is willing to help me out please PM me.

it says that for me too but a friend that works at a gamestop says they got some in tonight for sale tomorrow

So today's the day. Hoping some fellow GAFers walk away with one. I know I'm excited, but keeping expectations at bay since I probably won't be able to find one in time.

Anyone else F5'ing several sites like madmen/women yet?

Here's hoping the rain will keep people from coming out in Detroit this morning. I want it!!!!!
So today's the day. Hoping some fellow GAFers walk away with one. I know I'm excited, but keeping expectations at bay since I probably won't be able to find one in time.

Anyone else F5'ing several sites like madmen/women yet?

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/3dsxl/

I use this to check if any shops have it online.

Mohonky

My sister got her Majoras Mask New 3DSXL today from EB Games Australia. No idea how many units they received but she preordered it after the first shipment.

Really nice looking unit.

tmtyf

one store said to try again later as they do not know if they would be getting any. the second told me that they would not be receiving any.... however to call/stop by later on as gamestop will allow you to order it in store through their website as a per store thing instead of offering it as a go online and buy kind of thing.

alf717

Swing and miss for me. Gamestop one said they had no idea and shipments come in around 11am. Gamestop two said the item was listed as deactivated which I guess mean they won't have them either. Shipments for store two come in at 2PM. Looks like I may have lost this round.

Swing and miss for me. Gamestop one said they had no idea and shipments come in around 11am. Gamestop two said the item was listed as deactivated which I guess mean they won't have them either. Shipments for store two come in at 2PM. Looks like I may have lost this round.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Docpan

There was never even a chance. Apparently in NYC only 5 or 6 gamestops got the systems.

Store opens at 10am and the line already exceeded the 4 system cap of the store Im closest to.

This, by the way, means they got them yesterday and lied about having them. I was told shipments would come by noon.

So I roll up at 10:37 to check in and hear "gone already"

Wtf dude.

joeposh

There was never even a chance. Apparently in NYC only 5 or 6 gamestops got the systems.

Store opens at 10am and the line already exceeded the 4 system cap of the store Im closest to.

This, by the way, means they got them yesterday and lied about having them. I was told shipments would come by noon.

Wtf dude.

Yeah, this is one of those rare disadvantages of living in a city. As far as I know there are only 2 Gamestops in all of DC, horrible odds.

Letep

Wtf dude.

East 86Th
128 E 86Th St
Ste 1
New York, NY 10028
(212) 423-1844

This location is showing stock.

Zechs

I managed to call half an hour ago, the guy was super cool about (after telling him I had numerous cancellations before) and told me he would hold one and give me a call when they came in. 10 minutes later, call received, and i got it! Good luck to you all! It honestly does look better in person.

East 86Th
128 E 86Th St
Ste 1
New York, NY 10028
(212) 423-1844

This location is showing stock.

As someone who used to work at a GameStop, I don't know if they changed their system, but it used to be that the website stock tool only updated once a day overnight. When Wiis were impossible to get, god help you if someone the day before took in a defective one incorrectly so it showed as in stock.

//ARCANUM

Since east coast stores have been open for an hour now, can anyone comment on the rumor that they would be able to place web in store orders?

Top Bottom