• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda *New* 3DS XL back in stock @ GameStop on Wednesday 3/25

Kyzer

Banned
So I got home and waited for my son to finish homework and called him over. Said I had something to show him and the pulled out the MMXL out of the bag. His jaw dropped and he was in shock. Didn't tell him anything about the restock, didn't want to get his hope up.

He asked if I was trolling him with an empty box. Was not.

To be a kid again and be that excited, it was priceless. He's had a tough year with Crohn's and it's so good to see him so happy.

Awesome!!!

So I got home and waited for my son to finish homework and called him over. Said I had something to show him and the pulled out the MMXL out of the bag. His jaw dropped and he was in shock. Didn't tell him anything about the restock, didn't want to get his hope up.

To be a kid again and be that excited, it was priceless. He's had a tough year with Crohn's and it's so good to see him so happy.

best parent :)

Called my parents and asked if they could go to GameStop at 2pm and order me one since I was at work with no GameStop near me, they where successful :)

wilflare

is anyone selling their eShop code for MM?
this is one game I don't mind double-dipping and having it digital actually

EDIT: nvm I mixed it up with the GameStop offer bundling ALBW download codes w the MM new3DSXL

worlds-best-dad-mug.jpg

So glad I read this. This gets me. You're awesome.

jadedm17

That's an awesome story.

NolbertoS

Thats a great story about dads and gaming. Glad your son is enjoying it :)

Mohonky

Man poor bugger, good to hear about the MMXL.

My sister is loving hers. The unit feels a lot better than my standard 3DXL, not sure why, but on the whole it feels sturdier and more comfortable to hold. Shoulder buttons are better too.

The cruel irony of managing to get the Majora's Mask n3DS is the fact that I can't actually transfer any of my data to it for another week because I had transferred it all to my Fire Emblem 3DS yesterday in anticipation of selling my Link Between Worlds edition.

spookyfish

This is fantastic! You're a good parent.

vgamer1

was able to get the bundle..

can i return the games that I don't open to the store?

Usually you can. It depends on how it's listed on the reciept. If the items are listed separately, then you should be good to go. If they're bundled, then you're out of luck, unfortunately.

Top Bottom