• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

Who did you pick to be the chosen ones?

Has to be sigma, phi and junpei. Might swap sigma with Diana because I can see sigma and akane being the last sacrifice as they are probably most committed to succeeding the game. Don't know the rest to really have concern but see Carlos as having the most potential to win me over.

Soriku

I'm thinking
Diana will start out sweet and nice BUT turn psycho... and THAT is why Sigma creates Luna, who is like Diana but just an absolute sweetie pie.
In Diana's profile it said she was a nurse - I'm sure Luna had some nurse training in VLR
I agree somebody is forcing Diana to point a gun at Sigma in that promo art

Nah he just wanted
his own sex robot. It's tough being a genius researcher on the moon.

takoyaki

It said that “at least 6 people” had to die in the Famitsu article. I’m wondering if
there’s a way for everyone to die, if this could stop Radical 6 from escaping (if we assume that one of the 9 participants or Zero is responsible for releasing it) and if this would be considered a “good ending”

It said that “at least 6 people” had to die in the Famitsu article. I’m wondering if
there’s an option for everyone to die, if this could stop Radical 6 from escaping (if we assume that one of the 9 participants or Zero is responsible for releasing it) and if this would be considered a “good ending”
I mean it seems obvious. There's be no extra benefit most likely, but no reason it shouldn't be possible

Has to be sigma, phi and junpei. Might swap sigma with Diana because I can see sigma and akane being the last sacrifice as they are probably most committed to succeeding the game. Don't know the rest to really have concern but see Carlos as having the most potential to win me over.

Hm, I can't decide who is the last one to live. I have Akane and Junpei picked out (mainly in hopes that they finally get together) but I'm torn between Phi, Diana, and Sigma.

there’s a way for everyone to die, if this could stop Radical 6 from escaping (if we assume that one of the 9 participants or Zero is responsible for releasing it) and if this would be considered a “good ending”

I never thought about that possibility, but I'm thinking it will be an option.

JerkShep

Replayed 999 and most of VLR a couple of months ago, but I left the
Phi/True Ending
to savor in the months leading up to Zero Time Dilemma. After the traiiler hit...it might be time to see the VLR's true ending again

Two Words

Okay, it took me some time but I finally get you now! It would make more sense taking VLR's ideas into consideration (and maybe it would be even cooler).

Wait, I just remembered something
Both Clover and Snake speak about Akane dying as well. I mean, now it would mean they were both lying. Or at least Snake was lying and lied to Clover. That would mean they were also voluntarily involved with the Nonary game. That doesn't really make sense either. But how could Snake think she really died?

Guys, tomorrow is the day....

auaeKAa.jpg

Bowlie

Banned
Wait, I just remembered something
Both Clover and Snake speak about Akane dying as well. I mean, now it would mean they were both lying. Or at least Snake was lying and lied to Clover. That would mean they were also voluntarily involved with the Nonary game. That doesn't really make sense either. But how could Snake think she really died?

Man... I played 999 in 2012 (I'll replay it soon). I don't remember Clover saying that, but Snake was in cahoots with Akane. Again, not explicit.

Wait... if there are six passcodes, and someone must die to obtain one... that makes
Diana's transmission
make sooooo much more sense. In the VLR timeline, only team D lives. The other six died to get the passcodes. Though that comes with an ENTIRELY different kettle of fish, since that
implies both Akane and Junpei die, which we know they don't for the VLR timeline.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Caaaaaaaaan dooooo!

9831a7adcc.png

I fixed your ear, too.

No shit: I'm actually a currently unemployed media designer. Or as I like to call it: Professional Photoshopper (I wasn't kidding when I said it earlier in this thread).
Doing shit like this is peanuts to me. :)

EDIT: Just for reference, here are all the avatars I made so far in chronological order (no time skip required):
ea10e711ce.png
cbcc4b4f1a.png
43ed9fed29.png
image.php
1a40d5f0a1.png
73ae86d6b3.png
f2a06a353a.png
3b04ae2fbe.png
f4e26233b9.jpg
f43651e14d.png
07f52076ad.png
aec4af4ca7.png
56135dde69.png
793bb38374.png
8b2ff7cbc0.png
11af72e66a.png
9831a7adcc.png

Just posting these since I really can't keep up who already took theirs and who didn't. And to show off. Yeah, mostly to show off.

I'm so happy to be your first.

Marcus

Wait... if there are six passcodes, and someone must die to obtain one... that makes
Diana's transmission
make sooooo much more sense. In the VLR timeline, only team D lives. The other six died to get the passcodes. Though that comes with an ENTIRELY different kettle of fish, since that
implies both Akane and Junpei die, which we know they don't for the VLR timeline.

what if Akane and Junpei live, but its 'Zero' and Gab that dies. Assuming that Gab was once a human

Phii

Banned
This is the highest res I could find.

This is the highest res currently available for the Japanese logo:

Oh, this is the first time I see that Zero Escape logo, ow, time to replay the VLR and 999 (in wrong order).

Not sure what to expect from tomorrow, someone hold me!

Bowlie

Banned
Oh, this is the first time I see that Zero Escape logo, ow, time to replay the VLR and 999 (in wrong order).

Not sure what to expect from tomorrow, someone hold me!

Gimme your paw, I give you my hand and we, as Phis, will be together for the long-awaited moment!

Phi = Snake is the real deal, get your facts straight

I can't wait for the trailer tomorrow. Uchikoshi said to expect "remarkable progress and evolution" in ZTD, which gets me even more excited besides the already insane hype for the story.

Mila is officially Mira in the west.

Check out @Aksys_June's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Aksys_June/status/709898932873080833?s=09

Mila is officially Mira in the west.

Check out @Aksys_June's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Aksys_June/status/709898932873080833?s=09

Mira? Pretty weird name. I liked Mila, but I'll eventually adjust. Also, check out this tweet:

"Mira. Mirai. Future. Team Q's game is happening farther in the future than the other teams, ZTD solved everyone go home."

O_O

takoyaki

Well I'm in EST, so I'm guessing 11 AM. That should equate to midnight in Japan... Right?

all we know is that the:
“Promotion Movie will be released on March 17” (in Japan)

I don’t think that means “release at midnight”, it would say so on the website

best guesses:

a) Japanese release in the morning when they start their day in the office [ March 16 around 4 PM California / 7 PM New York ]

b) Japanese release around noon when many people who want to watch the trailer are on lunch break [ March 16 around 8 PM California / 11 PM New York]

c) wildcard: Aksys event could be tomorrow and they release the English trailer around the same time [???, probably noon/early afternoon in California]

btw, good to see you on GAF crystola :)

Mira? Pretty weird name. I liked Mila, but I'll eventually adjust. Also, check out this tweet:

"Mira. Mirai. Future. Team Q's game is happening farther in the future than the other teams, ZTD solved everyone go home."

O_O

Mira is a pretty common name in Eastern Europe, I have a friend named Mira. She's nice and she hasn't tried to murder me (so far).

But "Miira" with two i's means "Mummy" in Japanese, 999 fans will know what I'm getting at :O
just kidding, Miira means mummy but I think it's just the Slavic name and maybe a pun

Bowlie

Banned

O_O

Mira is Alice post-VLR who gave up on her father, Eric is humanity's last ice cream vendor and Q is Quark confirmed.

Two Words

We need more Zero masks on avatars people!

Is Mira a Spanish name? If so, that would make sense. She looks Spanish.

Some Spanish names are based on Spanish words, like Estrella for Star. But I don't think "Mira" would be used in the same way. It just means "He/she looks/watches or the imperative version of "mirar". I mean, I'm sure you couldn't imagine somebody in English being called "Look", right?

Nachos

Is Mira a Spanish name? If so, that would make sense. She looks Spanish.

Strictly European, specifically of Slavic origin. It's the shortened form of all names containing the root meaning "peace" and "world," but it's only used for girls, even though a lot of the full names can be used for boys, too.

Top Bottom