• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

takoyaki

I'd love a Zero mask on my Akari avatar if anyone could make it somehow look right.

I request this to be done to my avatar! Thanks in advance to whoever converts me. :3

“lovely photoshop employee” reporting for duty, last two ones for me tonight. My colleague Bjoern will take over in a few hours.

127ba3x.png
22dua2p.png

3334uo4.png
44ucu54.png

one more day guys :)

Those masks get more terrifying every time I see them. I am looking forward to the trailer, and hoping for English voice announcements (Er... Previews since they can't announce them due to union reasons). Hopefully we'll hear those at GDC.

Those masks get more terrifying every time I see them. I am looking forward to the trailer, and hoping for English voice announcements (Er... Previews since they can't announce them due to union reasons). Hopefully we'll hear those at GDC.
I can't wait to hear the English voice actors. I am most concerned with Junpei's voice. I really hope that it sounds how I envision it to.
I have faith in Aksys though, I liked the VLR dub a lot.

Two Words

I don't know how I feel about each team only interacting with each other in their team. Especially considering 2/3s of the teams consist of people where two people know each other. Seems like the interactions would be forced to be a lot more limited that way.

I don't know how I feel about each team only interacting with each other in their team. Especially considering 2/3s of the teams consist of people where two people know each other. Seems like the interactions would be forced to be a lot more limited that way.

didn't we always see pairs like in 999 and vlr?

gramps and quark

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yes, but they were all together in a single group. Instead, this game sets it up so that in 2 of the groups, there is an outsider only interacting with two people who know each other.

So what you're saying is that Carlos, Q, and Diana should be the final survivors.

BTW to you guys who already know who to kill in this game:

You are monsters. You judge people by their looks.
We don't even know most of these peoples' personalities yet, so why do you judge them so quickly? :(

I know that I will play ZTD "Left-Right-Left-Right-..." on the timeline.
I played
Axe -> Sub -> Knife -> Safe -> True
in 999 and it was the best experience ever.
In VLR I went from Right to Left. Somehow I feel that this was the way the story should've been experienced because it's getting so super mysterious and it really only unfolds once you have everything. Your beginning is also the end.

Bowlie

Banned
BTW to you guys who already know who to kill in this game:

You are monsters. You judge people by their looks.
We don't even know most of these peoples' personalities yet, so why do you judge them so quickly? :(

I know that I will play "Left-Right-Left-Right-..." on the timeline.
I played
Axe -> Sub -> Knife -> Safe -> True
in 999 and it was the best experience ever.
In VLR I went from Right to Left. Somehow I feel that this was the way the story should've been experienced because it's getting so super mysterious and it really only unfolds once you have everything. Your beginning is also the end.

That's how I did in both games. A friend of mine went from Left to Right in VLR and I think one of the first things she discovered was that they were
on the moon
. I think it's Dio's ending.
Going from Right to Left gives you a whole sequence of locks and Bad Ends until you finally get a good ending when you already have plenty of information.

Two Words

Don't really know where else to say this, but I feel like saying it. I'm listening to a spoiler-cast of VLR on Giant Bomb, and it's really infuriating me hearing Patrick Klepik constantly pronouncing Akane's name as "Uh-cane". Maybe because her name is spoken several times appropriately within the game itself.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Don't really know where else to say this, but I feel like saying it. I'm listening to a spoiler-cast of VLR on Giant Bomb, and it's really infuriating me hearing Patrick Klepik constantly pronouncing Akane's name as "Uh-cane". Maybe because her name is spoken several times appropriately.

spoiler-cast?

So... you didn't play it?

Ugh, the wait is unbearable. Forget the trailer, I want this game in my Vita! This is my most anticipated game of the year and that's saying something since I don't game anymore.

Don't really know where else to say this, but I feel like saying it. I'm listening to a spoiler-cast of VLR on Giant Bomb, and it's really infuriating me hearing Patrick Klepik constantly pronouncing Akane's name as "Uh-cane". Maybe because her name is spoken several times appropriately.
Quoting because this totally gives me an idea for a joke avatar and I'm not at home to make it right now.
It's utterly hilarious to me.

UberTag

It just dawned on me that the biggest tell that the greyscale art for Participant 6 was always going to be Akane was that the sweater on her right-hand was pulled up to obscure her palm and wrist. That seems to be her thing.

She was only deprived doing so on her other hand because someone slapped that bracelet on over just her hand and not her sweater and it's probably a no-no to either obscure the thing or try and slip fabric through underneath it. Which, also tells me that she's not in charge this time. She likes keeping those hands of hers covered.

It just dawned on me that the biggest tell that the greyscale art for Participant 6 was always going to be Akane was that the sweater on her right-hand was pulled up to obscure her palm and wrist. That seems to be her thing.

She was only deprived doing so on her other hand because someone slapped that bracelet on over just her hand and not her sweater and it's probably a no-no to either obscure the thing or try and slip fabric through underneath it. Which, also tells me that she's not in charge this time. She likes keeping those hands of hers covered.

I totally called participant 6 being Akane the second I saw her. I knew straight away. Just sayin'. :D

UberTag

I totally called participant 6 being Akane the second I saw her. I knew straight away. Just sayin'. :D
I assumed that as well... I'd just missed the sleeve correlation. That's such a giveaway. And that attention to detail over such a simple thing has me feeling super optimistic.

I would agree if it wasn't for Junpei clearly covering the watch in his artwork.

Jaymageck

I am still really confused about Junpei being in this.

I swear Tenmyouji never once showed any evidence he'd been at the Mars Mission test site? I understand this is a series with multiple timelines but the impression I've been getting is that the participants of the test site have been remaining constant.

Maybe I'm forgetting something.

Well they've been living together on site for I think 6 days before this started and can communicate through Gab, so it's not like they don't know the others and can't talk to them.

Well they've been living together on site for I think 6 days before this started and can communicate through Gab, so it's not like they don't know the others and can't talk to them.

And surely they'll meet at certain points.

And speaking of Gab, I can see so many situations when a team totally deceives another team through Gab resulting in major betrayal and or death.

Phamit

I swear Tenmyouji never once showed any evidence he'd been at the Mars Mission test site? I understand this is a series with multiple timelines but the impression I've been getting is that the participants of the test site have been remaining constant.

Well it could be, that Akane decides, after VLR, to join the mars mission test next time the Test takes places to help. Junpei is working there, recognizes Akane and asks to join the Mars Mission test.

Phi initially wasn't there either. It's because of what happened in VLR that they knew she had to infiltrate the site. They also manipulate Junpei in doing the same by planting Akane there as well. It's time-altering on a whole new level and I wish I could explain it better.

Phi initially wasn't there either. It's because of what happened in VLR that they knew she had to infiltrate the site. They also manipulate Junpei in doing the same by planting Akane there as well. It's time-altering on a whole new level and I wish I could explain it better.

There'much more speculation we can make.
Clover and Alice were supposed to attack the Free the Soul base on the 22nd (maybe it was the test site? Who knows...) Maybe if they did that, they would have been able to prevent the Virus outbreak themselves (that was the aim of the infiltration). But they were kidnapped and the operation was probably cancelled. They were kidnapped to prevent the outbreak from happening, but by doing so, the outbreak happened. That's just speculation, but you can see how deep you can go with the time alterations.

There'much more speculation we can make.
Clover and Alice were supposed to attack the Free the Soul base on the 22nd (maybe it was the test site? Who knows...) Maybe if they did that, they would have been able to prevent the Virus outbreak themselves (that was the aim of the infiltration). But they were kidnapped and the operation was probably cancelled. They were kidnapped to prevent the outbreak from happening, but by doing so, the outbreak happened. That's just speculation, but you can see how deep you can go with the time alterations.

I'm almost certain that
the outbreak would have happenned even if their operation would have started. Akane probably stopped them because they would have made things worse or had no impact at all. Otherwise why would she have their bodies?

takoyaki

right now, March 17 has started in Japan. We’ll definitely have the trailer within 24h.

hope it won’t be that long though, something like 8h /12h from now or Aksys going first with their announcement(s) would make sense imo.

waiting intensifies….

takoyaki

Probably based on US time

Japan don't care about ZTD ;_;

I'd think so too, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Spike-Chunsoft "to go first" with a Japanese trailer. My money is on Aksys doing something within the next few hours and the Japanese trailer gets released afterwards.

Soulflarz

Banned
ZTD is weird
US has everyone who wants it
The pre 4infinity leaks came out of Japan though.
Lol, I dunno, Japans where I went for news.

Probably based on US time

Japan don't care about ZTD ;_;

I'd think so too, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Spike-Chunsoft "to go first" with a Japanese trailer. My money is on Aksys doing something within the next few hours and the Japanese trailer gets released afterwards.

I would love an English trailer over a Japanese one, but seeing as how Japan got screenshots, the semi-completed website, and character bios first I'd say the trailer will most likely be a Japanese one too.
I hope I'm wrong though, I need to hear ENG Junpei ASAP!

takoyaki

I would love an English trailer over a Japanese one, but seeing as how Japan got screenshots, the semi-completed website, and character bios first I'd say the trailer will most likely be a Japanese one too.
I hope I'm wrong though, I need to hear ENG Junpei ASAP!

It's just a guess, but that might be because the Famitsu article wasn't something they could time exactly and the website is just the same stuff from the Famitsu article again. I don't think they just set "March 17" randomly without planning the timing around what Aksys is doing with Uchikoshi at/during GDC.

Top Bottom