• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

ericgyurq.png
14zuunf.png
eric_prisonerw3u3h.png

sorry, couldn't resist. he's probably the nicest guy in the game.

Thank you.

I'm a bit late to the thread. I'm a bit confused as to the title. Is there a particular reason why it's called ZTD?

Because it carries multiple meanings like VLR did.

A dilemma that grants its participants zero time.
Or a time dilemma featuring some weirdo named Zero.

So we've got a dilemma (death game), time (fucked up parallel worlds and future/past stuff), and Zero (the person who maybe is trying to sorta kill an alternate version of somebody from the past who is possibly in a different body).

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Because it carries multiple meanings like VLR did.

A dilemma that grants its participants zero time.
Or a time dilemma featuring some weirdo named Zero.

So we've got a dilemma (death game), time (fucked up parallel worlds and future/past stuff), and Zero (the person who maybe is trying to sorta kill an alternate version of somebody from the past who is possibly in a different body).

Ah. Got it. Thanks.

Just stop posting... please :(

Welpppppppppppppp

Jb

Sorry if that's been discussed previously in this thread but is this confirmed that all the "novel" segments of the the game will now be animated,? Or just a few key scenes?I didn't think they'd have the budget to do that.

Hylian7

*Looks over the last page or so*

The hell is going on in here?

I would still estimate 5-6 more hours until trailer time. Unless Aksys will deliver early.

the positive side of reading these last few pages honestly remind me of the game series tension.

man, we'd all be so screwed playing the nonary game =)

SexyFish

Banned
The wait is really making me want to sign up for an escape room with some friends. Sadly time flowcharts don't exist for my life.

Hylian7

T R A I L E R
R
A
I
L
E
R

W H E N
Who knows. About 5 hours until it's 8am in Tokyo. We have no idea if the Aksys GDC thing is today or not.

Speaking of that thing, is it possible the date for it is under embargo? Not a single person on GAF from the press has come forward and said when it is...

Top Bottom