• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

Nachos

when sigma goes back to the director's room and zero suddenly appears in a hologram recorded video

Oh, I thought you meant gas mask Zero.
Can't find a good video of it, but from the poor-quality ones I can find, they're just running the audio through a high-pass filter to cut out the lower voice frequencies. That makes it sound tinny and as if it's coming from a projector.

Good God the tension in here has reached crazy levels. The last few pages are just a big WAT.

Also, get your Zero mask avatars in now before this thread gets locked and we move to the trailer thread!

Also, DC Douglas is Zero in ZE3, apparently!

11216818_1024500690922325_4331346731929713572_n.jpg

This was already known ages ago, we just didn't know who he was actually voicing in the game. I thought it was going to be Carlos, but Zero is such a perfect fit for him!

That sounds awful and not fitting at all.
In my head-canon this Zero has either a deep, very obviously distorted voice, like this one from the (actually REALLY well done) 999 fan dub except not as slow, or he has a relatively un-distorted noble sounding voice, the kind that almost borders on that of a crazy person.

That's just my opinion though.
By the way people, get your amazon page ready in case they announce a special edition.

We already got that when they announced the game.

Tbh these are the types of games where I need to sit at home and slowly digest them at my own pace. A limited press event means nothing to me :x

But like

Man

ZE3 exists

It exists

It'll be released

The story is complete

And people are playing it

Right now

Right now,

There are people on this Earth with a copy of Zero Time Dilemma in their hands. ;_;

takoyaki

according to Wario64 on Twitter, the trailer is coming out tomorrow.

Hope he's talking about the English trailer and the Japanese one is still on track... right GAF?

edit: feels weird posting this since both are on GAF, but hey:

screenshot2016-03-16as2koj.png

Nachos

In my head-canon this Zero has either a deep, very obviously distorted voice, like this one from the (actually REALLY well done) 999 fan dub except not as slow, or he has a relatively un-distorted noble sounding voice, the kind that almost borders on that of a crazy person.

I meant the actual sound treatment, not the voice itself. Zero's not a member of the witness protection program – he's just talking through a gas mask.

Hylian7

NOoooooooo indeed, but it doesn't sound like he's at the event himself. Not sure where he got the info from.

I just read the Tweet, if he isn't there then he might have just gotten the date from the one going around from the Japanese website.

THERE IS STILL HOPE

I meant the actual sound treatment, not the voice itself. Zero's not a member of the witness protection program – he's just talking through a gas mask.

Oh, then just lower the pitch without changing the tempo.
Maybe up the highs a little, so it still sounds clearer.
That's what I would do at least.

Nibel

FWIW Wario got the date from the JPN website and afaik it's the 17th in Japan right now (?) which means the trailer should be a few hours away

grim-tales

That fandub was really cool, it was almost like ZE as an anime.

Okay guys, I need another volunteer (or volunteers) that keep me updated on the trailer's release.
Since it's almost bed time here in Germany I would gladly thank the person(s) who send me a link to the trailer and/or the new thread via PM during the next, say, 10 hours.

Be advised that my thanks are always very nice and happy thanks, as I don't believe in cold and depressed thanks. If you'd describe my thanks visually, you could say they are delicious, sweet gummy bears. Tasty!

So can someone from a more "receivable" time zone do that for me? I would greatly appreciate it :)

Bowlie

Banned
Okay guys, I need another volunteer (or volunteers) that keep me updated on the trailer's release.
Since it's almost bed time here in Germany I would gladly thank the person(s) who send me a link to the trailer and/or the new thread via PM in the next, say, 10 hours.

Be advised that my thanks are always very nice and happy thanks, as I don't believe in cold and depressed thanks. If you'd describe my thanks visually, you could say they are delicious, sweet gummy bears. Tasty!

So can someone from a more "receivable" time zone do that for me? I would greatly appreciate it :)

got you, it's 4PM here

Top Bottom