• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

https://twitter.com/Aksys_Taka/status/710214379422101504

CJWLXSE.png

S O O N

this is such a tease =)
like a broke hungry homeless person outside a restaurant window watching people eat =P

Phazon_Chaos

Neo Member
Alright, I just woke up, it's 6:30 here in Japan, I'm ready for the trailer! Although with the event going until 7 PST watch them wait until 6:30 PST for the trailer, haha.

yami4ct

Boy, people sure are salty about waiting for a trailer, huh. It'll come when it comes. At this point, I'm more inserted in getting a concrete release date than a trailer, but I don't think we'll be getting that for a little while yet (Unless I missed something).

LProtag

I can live with waiting for the trailer.

At least we're living in the timeline where we actually get this game. Someone must have jumped from the future to change things.

YOU GOT YOUR TRAILER AT THE PORTLY GENTLEMAN. I KNOW BECAUSE I SOLD IT TO YOU.

Nah, but for real, it's gonna be ~3 to 6 hours before the trailer drops. Source:
My ass.
Down to hear Wesker as Zero.

I can live with waiting for the trailer.

At least we're living in the timeline where we actually get this game. Someone must have jumped from the future to change things.

Totally agree, the fact we are able to anticipate a trailer is a miracle in itself when you look at how unlikely it appeared to be. Will probably come back from work 2mw to see the trailer.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Did it? I know 999 got one, where was VLR's demo? :s

Yep VLR did get a demo atleast on Vita as that is where I tried it out on not sure on the 3ds. The demo if I can recall correctly had you in a room with Alice and Phi? You were doing puzzles that involved 4 different rooms ( I think this is the room where you find the Schrodinger's cat book).

UberTag

If you really think about it, we have all played and not played ZTD already.
I can confirm having watched the ZTD trailer in every timeline.
Except for the one where I have a heart attack in the next hour. But I think my odds are good that's not the one I'm in right now.

Top Bottom