• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"ZOMBI" for Xbox One rated in Australia, published by Ubisoft

Well, the majority didn't bother to buy it. Hope this does hit other platforms so it can the love it deserves.

But rather than a straight port, I'd hope they'd at least add some more melee weapons. Only having a cricket bat made no sense.

One of the things I loved the most was having to rely on melee so much, it felt real and added a sense of dread and vulnerability, which is what made the game so good. I don't think they'll be adding new melee weapons, as the game isn't designed like that. It would take a sequel with a new system to expand upon that, I think.

I imagine a sequel having more casual weapons you can grab along the way. No fancy crafting systems or automatic guns, but a realistic defense of a lone survivor in an urban setting using what he can find to protect himself. Silent Hill Downpour was onto something like this as well, but again with a mediocre execution.

jholmes

Persecution complex from Nintendo fans over this title is hilarious. You'd swear reviews were in the low 30's they way they go on about it.

I wonder if you've read the reviews or you're just looking to start something. Giving a survival horror game a low score because it's not some guns-blazing shooter isn't something to defend.

Chao

If this is ZombiU ported to the Xbone I'm afraid there's nothing to celebrate here. Bored me out of my mind.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
You can keep your WiiU copy regardless.

I can. But there'd be no need. I've completed the WiiU version to the point where's there's nothing left. Why have it on both? If I ever got the urge to play it again, id play it on Xbox or PS4 (depending on which one I got).

Top Bottom