• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zone of the Enders HD out in the autumn

VashTS

Jehuty in 1080p!!!!!!

I remember buying this game just for the awesome MGS2 demo, but ZOE surprised me and totally kicked ass. Hopefully it holds up in HD.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hope that they release the Vita version at the same time.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Would have expected late Summer, but some people's Autumn month choices always confuse me. No Vita mention is annoying as thats the system I think I'll get it for.

Salaadin

Colors and effects in ZOE 2 will probably look amazing on the Vita screen. I might hold out for that version or double dip.

Either way, Im very excited to play these again.

KageMaru

1080p was confirmed in the announcement trailer.

I don't know about 60 FPS.

That's right, totally forgot about that, thanks.

IIRC the originals were 60fps so I think there's a good chance these will be as well, the backlash would be too great.

Autumn is so far I was hoping for early summer. :(

Can't wait to buy PS3 and Vita versions and TRANSFAR the fuck out of them.

Hopefully there's a bundle deal, $60 for both maybe?

Awesome! Never got a chance to experience the original ZoE games outside of Fist of Mars on the GBA (which I loved) can't wait to finally experience these titles.

2San

IIRC the originals were 60fps so I think there's a good chance these will be as well, the backlash would be too great.
60fps? I love the game, but no way in hell was it 60 fps most of the time. It frequently drops below way below 30 fps.

StuBurns

Banned
ZoE"HD"

ZoEqHD?
ps-vita-michael-jackson-the-experience.jpg

BadWolf

So... how long does it usually take for the individual games in these remasters to pop up on psn for $20?

ZOE1 is not worth any money =/

Yeah I heard it wasn't good so went straight to ZOE2. Still gave it a shot a while later and found it to be very boring, didn't bother finishing.

Aru

I just want to buy this collection for ZoE1. ZoE 2 was good but the horrible camera in closed environments drove me crazy back then. I hope they fix this. The game gets really really better when we get Zero Shift, but before that it's just plain good.

wwm0nkey

Wonder if the versus mode is still in with Online, I mean Peace Walker had online and I can see a 1v1 Z.O.E fight be a lot of fun.

(never tried the mode)

Top Bottom