• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 14-20 | Some Permutation of "Daigo is Da Bess"

Shouta

There were only like 5 Japanese players though.

For Persona? I'm almost certain there were more than 5, especially with the multi-game folks.

Still, it was Persona. >_>

Edit: Looking at the barcket last year, So many folks from my area made it to semis in Persona, lol.

Infinite

Hey, Americans made it past the 1st round in Blue Revo! That's better than any SBO performance for Street Fighter!
Damdai went far at an sbo for super turbo but yeah lol

I agree with you, Q. People too complacent, Pr rog seems like the only hungry one.

Speaking of Triforce, is there a video out there when he said "At what level is he playing at" when Arturo made a great comeback against Daggar G(also during the regional SF4 exhibition at EVO 2009). Triforce said it when Art finished corner stomps into a teleport to bait out a flash kick and then landed Ultra(because Seth's teleport was so OP'd back then). That was amazing to watch. I was still learning how to do simple stuff back then so seeing reads like that blew my mind. I wish I could find the match somewhere but it's no where to be found it seems.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Probably known to others long before, but I just happened to check what Poongko was up to for the first time to see if he was still alive, and I see that his name is Lee Chung.

Lee Chung Gon that is, but the coincidence is still funny.

For those who may care, found this on Best Buy's P4A2 listing

Select one of six new characters — including Persona 3 favorites Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori and Ken Amada, Persona 4 Arena NPC Rise Kujikawa and Sho Minazuki and his Persona-wielding doppelganger

Now, could be wrong, but its oddly fucking specific, so prepare to see spear wielder little kid buttface Ken Amada in P4A2

rip

Infinite

Select one of six new characters — including Persona 3 favorites Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori and Ken Amada, Persona 4 Arena NPC Rise Kujikawa and Sho Minazuki and his Persona-wielding doppelganger

Now, could be wrong, but its oddly fucking specific, so prepare to see spear wielder little kid buttface Ken Amada in P4A2

rip
Well he wouldn't be a little kid anymore.

Rhapsody

Banned

rip
So Rise might finally be playable...?

rip
New thread worthy?

No Adachi when they wee teasing him, yeah, I dunno.
Well, it says "6 new characters", and then proceeds to list 5. Unless the Persona-wielding doppelganger is a 6th character. I haven't played the series, so I don't know how to read the context there.

Well, it says "6 new characters", and then proceeds to list 5. Unless the Persona-wielding doppelganger is a 6th character. I haven't played the series, so I don't know how to read the context there.

Sho MINAZUKI and SHO Minazuki are two different characters.

So yes 6 characters

Dahbomb

I just realized something....

Mr Wizard owes me for guessing the EVO line up right! I had guessed Tekken and Smash for the original line up and they ended up being put in finally!

Top Bottom