• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twrs

Neo Member
Kingdom

This is is my first post in this thread, and I just finished reading 380 chapters of Kingdom over the past 3 days. I absolutely loved it, and I'm going to hate waiting for new chapters. I get attached to characters very easily, and when I thought Kyou Kai was going to die around chapter 230, the tears would not stop.

I really liked it, and I can't think of a single manga I've enjoyed more than it. (Although there probably is something).

Lain

Railgun Volume 9
QRJ.jpg

Woah at that end. They can't leave me hanging like that! Volume 10 when Seven Seas?!
Gensei is a goddamned bastard and Misaki is way nicer than she wants people, and especially Misaka, to believe.
Seeing Touma getting involved as well, I hope he punches that little shit Mitori in the face and also Gensei, as well as turning Misaka back.

scy

Kingdom

This is is my first post in this thread, and I just finished reading 380 chapters of Kingdom over the past 3 days. I absolutely loved it, and I'm going to hate waiting for new chapters. I get attached to characters very easily, and when I thought Kyou Kai was going to die around chapter 230, the tears would not stop.

I really liked it, and I can't think of a single manga I've enjoyed more than it. (Although there probably is something).

More Kingdom posts is always a good thing.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kingdom

Welcome, brother.

I too, read the entirety of KINGDOM in JUST ONE SINGLE DAY the first time I was introduced to it, around 23-24 worth of volumes, I believe.

It's always nice to have more members to the PRAISE THE KINGDOM movement in MangaGAF.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 178

Well shit @ that last panel. o_O

Impaled on Captain Hook'sCrocodile's hook.

Quasar

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii 1-17 - The anime I'm liking so much got me to read ahead.

Really am enjoying this. Such a nice little love story set against fantasy politics. Not doing anything new. Just nice reading.

Dekiai Robot

And now instead of a real boy taking your daughter away, your robot will!

Look at what science has created!

Ok, I did like the whole smile bit.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Why not wait a few days for the translation from someone that actually cares about the source material instead?

Unbridled curiosity man. And it's not like anyone can stop me for enjoying a better release later on.

Like I said, they're doing it pro-bono so I really don't have any room to complain.

Revo

Annarasumanara 1-10

Quite a slow start which has caused a significant decrease in caring. Not to mention in general I didn't care in the beginning. Rich guy's neck is lol.

I have sinned by temporarily enjoying anime more than manga.

Tsuki-Tsuki 33

Based maid needs to stop being so based, because at this point it's just unfair to the other characters. I'm assuming this'll be an arc about what's-her-name, which is a shame, because she strikes me as pretty uninteresting.

Sachiusu 2

Yeah, barring some kind of natural disaster like a meteorite killing one of the characters, I'm going to enjoy this more than Sotomura.

Waratte! Sotomura-san 67

This would be more interesting if a meteorite killed one of the characters.

upandaway 4koma theatre 4

Best thing I've read all week. Waiting with bated breath for the uncensored physical release.

I think I'm sticking with this avatar. Might need some cleaning up but I've settled into it well.

Just thought I'd let you know.
I approve. Also I went through basically all the Tasogare fan-art I could find shortly after finishing it and can't recall seeing that image you've used. Source?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Silver Spoon 99

dkPFRka.png

I'm pretty sure that you would die if you do this. Well, depends on how long she's been there for.

Yoshino once again showing why she's the best girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom