• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs [Leaked Footage]

Yasae

Banned
Hmm.
tWq0C1k.jpg

cackhyena

I am legitmately impressed with the 360 version of this game, looks suprisingly nice. Chicago looking kinda empty though.

I really don't care how polished a car looks or how effectively trees sway in the wind at this point. I want a city to feel somewhat like a city in one of these games. GTA gets by on atmosphere more than anything. Time to step it up in population density...at least on foot.

I really don't care how polished a car looks or how effectively trees sway in the wind at this point. I want a city to feel somewhat like a city in one of these games. GTA gets by on atmosphere more than anything. Time to step it up in population density...at least on foot.

Ding ding ding! The true thing Watch Dogs has to nail. If it can create an immersive world, damn near most of its sins will be forgiven. That's all I wanted. any decent PS4 footage still out there?

the reason for all the 360 footage is because it leaked already.........so now there are potentially thousands of videos that are going to start popping up all over the web. I would tread videos and forum comments outside of this site carefully as spoilers are going to start popping up everywhere.

Mr. Desu

Can confirm signs of the 360 leak. It's out there and available, and not even that hard to grab.

Gameplay videos and the like are sure to pop up within hours, so if you want a spoiler free experience, don't look at any videos or articles related to it. Just contain the hype within you and wait just like I am.

I find it funny how there was a thread on leaks earlier in which I thought that there should be leaks, but nothing of this scale. Disappointed with the community.

Linius

Default is surely the most safe choice considering it's their biggest hit.

They should have gone with Unbelievers for Vampire Weekend though. Other than that I'm not too fuzzed about the tracklist. GTA V did that better if I need to compare it with something. That Indie rock station and hiphop station were both great.

UrbanRats

Default is surely the most safe choice considering it's their biggest hit.

They should have gone with Unbelievers for Vampire Weekend though. Other than that I'm not too fuzzed about the tracklist. GTA V did that better if I need to compare it with something. That Indie rock station and hiphop station were both great.

Let me clarify that when i said "better than GTAV's" i didn't mean the whole soundtrack, merely the choice of track from Django Django.
-

Besides, GTAV had a whole score from goddamn Tangerine Dream, that's not easy to beat.

Top Bottom