• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M

This is a lot of speculation when even the trailer we've seen so far doesn't confirm this.

Look, if you want to doubt the person who leaked all of this in the first place..fine. Demonite who works at Sony has been hinting at this too for ages. So have others. I see no reason to really doubt it anymore.

If this turns out to be for ps3...

Sony would be utter morons. Since this is the PS4 and not Vita I expect them be smart about it :p

This is GOD TIER! 0_0

Attention to detail in this is mind blowing. Bravo good sir Bravo. It's not a Sony Event without Demonite dropping some gif goodness and dare I say this might be your finest work yet!

Dragun619

Link please?
5J5bI8i.png

ekim

Dark Souls wasn't really for me, but Project Beast looks more direct and faster. Guns are a welcome addition :eek:

Looks good :)

aravuus

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this game was real but turned out to be the surprise, rumoured third-party exclusive for Xbone ha ha!! That thread my friends, would be priceless.

Wouldn't really call it hilarious, this kind of surprise would cost me around 500 euros lol

Cyrano

Look, if you want to doubt the person who leaked all of this in the first place..fine. Demonite who works at Sony has been hinting at this too for ages. So have others. I see no reason to really doubt it anymore.
Yes, when the last two games have been published by Namco, and there's no visual indication of this anywhere in the video we've seen so far, I'm going to be skeptical. I think skepticism is healthy, especially regarding information that is based entirely off of rumors.

B.O.O.M

Didn't catch the E3 Megatonnes Disc the first time! Hyped!

And also those lamps or whatever at the four corners of the room having projections of the PS symbols was a fantastic touch as well

Yes, when the last two games have been published by Namco, and there's no visual indication of this anywhere in the video we've seen so far, I'm going to be skeptical. I think skepticism is healthy, especially regarding information that is based entirely off of rumors.

And Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP. This move is something that just makes sense for them. Why do you think Demonite is posting that gif here in this thread? I mean I understand the value of being a bit skeptic about these things but I won't be skeptic for the sake of it.

We shall know in roughly two weeks I guess

lupinko

And in Japan the last two games were published by From itself.

Anyway that Tron video should do away with your skepticism now.

Raytow

It reads more like wishful thinking rather than skepticism...

Far from a confirmation.

DemonNite teasers are a better proof, tho.

Eh,these webms originated from this person.

The only reason we have this thread is thanks to this 4channer.

It's fine to not trust it 100%, but those post hold weight because the webms come with it.

Sweep14

Well well Well...Nice job Sony !

First shot : E3 conference in theaters
Second shot : Leak a few seconds of Project Beast

Those 2 moves have completely reversed the tune of your E3 conference expectations going from "Nothing to Show..." to "Instant Win !"

IMHO, this leak is perfectly controlled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom