• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

CorvoSol

Here's hoping this communal showing of Trinity Soul lasts longer than the last one did. Think we all got up to halfway or something.

Whale feathers.

Well the four of us have made it 10 episodes in. We're just shy of half-way through the series in two days.

Of course most of it has been us cracking jokes about pulling shadows and repeatedly asking why everything and anything onscreen is happening and how any of this relates to Persona.

It's also hard to distinguish filler and important episodes because all of it is nonsense that connects to nothing anyway.

PK Gaming

Yeah, you're totally right! It may be just one line, but she really sounds like Fuuka :p Guess the MegaTen wiki was wrong. Thanks for the info, PK!
kay-gloves(b).gif

s' what I DO

Kieli

Kind of weird it's now August and we still haven't heard a peep from Persona 6.

Is the game really going to release Winter 2014?

I mean, sure they can announce it at TGS... but I've never seen a marketing campaign so short (August --> December).

Setsu00

I mean, sure they can announce it at TGS... but I've never seen a marketing campaign so short (August --> December).

Winter 2014 actually extends to February 2015.

Rhapsody

Banned

Persona 3 was released just a few months after it was shown. Persona 4 was similar as well.

They shouldn't don't do a long marketing campaign.

Arc Revo qualifiers for Ultimax character count:
5: Yu
4: Yosuke, Teddie
3: Mitsuru, Aigis
2. Shadow Mitsuru, Akihiko
1: Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Shadow Kanji, Naoto, Elizabeth, Yukari, Junpei, Minazuki
0: Labrys, Shadow Labrys, Sho

Winter 2014 actually extends to February 2015.

After Flux pointed out about Catherine being marketed for Winter 2010 and coming out in February 2011, I'm convinced that P5 will actually be released in 2015.

Arc Revo qualifiers for Ultimax character count:
5: Yu
4: Yosuke, Teddie
3: Mitsuru, Aigis
2. Shadow Mitsuru, Akihiko
1: Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Shadow Kanji, Elizabeth, Yukari, Junpei, Minazuki
0: Labrys, Shadow Labrys, Sho

Where's Naoto? ;_;

I hope you're not implying Paula is a bad actress.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I was trying to say that that explains why the performances are so different. I haven't heard anything from Paula Tiso other than her Fuuka (if she did, indeed, voice Fuuka in P3), so I can only give my opinion on that performance and not about her as a VA in general.

Holy shit Dantis, this looks so good. See this is why I wish I could draw digital, I will never be able to match that type of quality. Man keep these coming please!

That's not a bunny suit

10/10 all day every day

No, for you see, in A Link to the Past, whenever Link entered the Dark World prior to obraining the magic mirror, he would turn into a bunny. Since Link = bunny, a Link suit = a bunny suit. Therefore, Dantis has, in fact, drawn Naoto in a bunny suit.

Sophia

No, for you see, in A Link to the Past, whenever Link entered the Dark World prior to obraining the magic mirror, he would turn into a bunny. Since Link = bunny, a Link suit = a bunny suit. Therefore, Dantis has, in fact, drawn Naoto in a bunny suit.

.... I am going to stare at you in disapproval of your absurd logic.

disapprovalwzipo.jpg

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Great stuff Dantis.

Having re-started P3 all I have too say is I'd forgotten how great a battle song Mass Destruction is, and I'd forgotten how massive a pain in the arse fatigue is early on in the game.

It's still not a bunny suit

Hello, twitter~

cj_iwakura

Episode 6 of P4G is really great, much needed background after all that junk.

The PSV game might be worth it if it has that stuff.
(I'll admit Marie has grown on me, though.)

Isn't TGS rumored to have the first P5 info reveal?

Episode 6 of P4G is really great, much needed background after all that junk.

The PSV game might be worth it if it has that stuff.
(I'll admit Marie has grown on me, though.)

Isn't TGS rumored to have the first P5 info reveal?

If by 'rumor' you mean 'wishful thinking', then sure.

Edit: Also, Dantis. Your Link art reminded me of this. Maybe a way to take it further?

Persona Trinity Soul: Episode 11:

a girl becomes a nymphomaniac and they float above a penis shaped playground with like a ghost balloon or something.

What the fuck am I watching.

Top Bottom