• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
ipTrJXa0NayFd.gif

I feel hype rising! Funny since just a few days ago I was like "yeah good, ill get it" now I cannot wait!

ramparter

Banned
I don't think the 35€ is valid, that would be a first and really lower than usual (45 - 50).

Also, note to self: never open the first page using mobile bandwidth

JoeM86

Great topic!

Just a reminder I'll be streaming tomorrow, though it's not as vital now trhat certain people have managed to get the game early and have started streaming it themselves, but they weren't commentated in English and they didn't have an English accent.

LDAF

As someone who fell asleep at 2 AM, is there anything big I missed? It seems like posting has really slowed down.

Great topic!

Just a reminder I'll be streaming tomorrow, though it's not as vital now trhat certain people have managed to get the game early and have started streaming it themselves, but they weren't commentated in English and they didn't have an English accent.

What's your twitch name?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Not my call, but I think it was bogus the other thread was locked. Helped really separate things ie new thread for new news.

ColinSM

Neo Member
Not my call, but I think it was bogus the other thread was locked. Helped really separate things ie new thread for new news.
Totally agreed, but not much we can do about it now.

So, any other streams we should be watching at the moment besides Gema?

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
To the OP - Any chance you could tweak the text in those images for the many GAFers rocking the dark theme? I'd rather not have to switch my theme just to be able to even read the OT :p

(Tip for anyone who makes an OT thread. Many people use the Dark theme. Please take that into consideration.)

M.D.L

Neo Member
I found a GLITCH in the demo, you can know who is the random character (I know it's useless but funny :p)

First go the multiplayer local mode, then put a CPU in random.

Then move the cursor through all the five players, the player who can NOT choose their main custom is the random player ;)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Only ~22 hours to go! I really hope the full game goes up on 10PM the previous day like MK8 etc.

Lgndryhr

So for those who have played the demo or some form of the 3DS version.

How does it look graphically in comparison to previous iterations?

Coppanuva

So for those who have played the demo or some form of the 3DS version.

How does it look graphically in comparison to previous iterations?

I played it at Pax Prime, looked pretty good. It was a bit hard to tell what was going on at times in Smash Run (though I was playing Greninja and was also trying to get used to moves/the flow of Smash Run), but graphically it looks great in motion.

Marz

Managed to keep myself out of all smash threads on GAF so far due to craziness.

Can't wait for the NA launch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom