• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 5 - All this Bailout bullcrap is taking away sweet sweet Cowboy TV time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr stroke

COLTS come through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so crazy its:lol
un fucking real....21 points in the 4th quarter, I though it was over and FUCK ME!!!

could be season saving:D

Smokey

I'm so speechless at what just happened all I can really do is :lol :lol and get ready to listen to sports radio tomorrow morning on the way to school!

wow:lol

14jtcfq.jpg

effzee

effzee said:
DJAX!

EAGLES!

REDSKINS :lol :lol :lol

:(

i hate andy reid. i hate akers. i hate this defense. i hate the inability to pick up 1 yd. the lack of urgency. but most of all i hate them for making me believe every year they will try or do things differently.

keep passing you fat fucking stubborn piece of shit only to run at the goal line when the team has proven it does not have a big back who can even pick up ONE YARD.

i expect san francisco to beat the team now too.

2-3 right where the belong. at the bottom of the nfc east when they think they can get by with crappy WRs who constantly kept dropping passes (BROWN, LEWIS, AVANT). for a running game that never gets used unless its a 2nd and 15 or goal line only to be always stuffed. for a defense that can only blitz well but cant cover TEs or backs out of the field and could not figure out the simple DRAW PLAY THAT THE REDSKINS USED ABOUT 10 TIMES.

LiveWire

29 rush, 145 yd, 1 TD....not too bad for the league's Top 50 running back, wouldn't you say haters?

Love the excuses once again from an opposing teams' fans about how they failed, no credit for the Redskins, once again. Maybe when we go 8-1 to our bye week, maybe the haters/pundits say we might have a chance to go to the playoffs? Nah, probably not. :lol

woodchuck

effzee said:

i hate andy reid. i hate akers. i hate this defense. i hate the inability to pick up 1 yd. the lack of urgency. but most of all i hate them for making me believe every year they will try or do things differently.

keep passing you fat fucking stubborn piece of shit only to run at the goal line when the team has proven it does not have a big back who can even pick up ONE YARD.

2-3 right where the belong. at the bottom of the nfc east when they think they can get by with crappy WRs who constantly kept dropping passes (BROWN, LEWIS, AVANT). for a running game that never gets used unless its a 2nd and 15 or goal line only to be always stuffed. for a defense that can only blitz well but cant cover TEs or backs out of the field and could not figure out the simple DRAW PLAY THAT THE REDSKINS USED ABOUT 10 TIMES.

it looked like that 3rd and goal play was mcnabb's fault. he seemed to audible to that play

yacobod

Banned
great win for chicago today

move to 1st place in the NFC norris

kyle orton getting better every game as the starter for the bears, each week looking more and more like a legit nfl starting quarterback, arguably the 2nd best qb taken in the 2005 nfl draft, from a wins-loss perspective he's probably the best

devin hester and greg olsen stepped up as receiving threats today, so thats a bright spot moving forward

forte pretty much only played the 1st half, but he scored 2 nice tds, and has been really consistent

the bears defense was pretty nasty and i'm looking forward to next week against the falcons

i think we can shutdown michael turner, as our run defense has been the strength of the d this year, and force the rookie qb to beat us, i'll take that any day, i think we can give matt ryan a world of trouble

Artie

Penalties killed the Packers. Tough loss, but at least we improved in some areas. Still bogged down with injuries though...

Redd

effzee said:

Funny thing is the refs gave you guys a Touchdown and you still couldn't win.

AirBrian

We really shouldn't be that surprised by Atlanta. They finished last in the NFC South last year -- that guarantees they'll win the division this year!

Tamanon

Banned
Just got back, was only able to watch the Panthers game since it was a home game and they couldn't cut away from the bloodshed, but what the fuck Texans? WHAT THE FUCK? You were up by 3 scores with a few minutes left!

LiveWire

Wellington said:
:lol

It's okay to give us some respect. It's... okay...

You're getting more respect cause you beat us. Even though your other 3 wins came against the NFL's weakest teams, but hey? Who's counting? Surely not the media, because you will be the #1 ranked team again next week. You beat us, and until you lose or you meet us again at FedEx and lose, you deserve #1. Enjoy it while it lasts. We'll see you in FedEx 1st week of January. :D

effzee

woodchuck said:
it looked like that 3rd and goal play was mcnabb's fault. he seemed to audible to that play

not sure about that but from what i saw it looked like a lot on confusion where first it looked like the play clock was down to 3 and they called a timeout but then it was reset and they just ran the play they lined for.

i want Lurie to fire Reid. maybe no mid season but in the offseason. enough is enough. Mcnabb sneaking in or doing bootleg used to be the bread and butter of this offense.

where was Desean Jackson on offense? i dont even remember a single pass attempted towards him. no deep threat...the only time they attempted a deep pass was to #3 RB Booker on a 3rd down.

this team has no urgency and lacks guys who can take over the game esp in the WR dept. bunch of nice guys who can only get it done when everything is going well.

this is a bad team that beat up on a terrible rams team, mustered something to compete with the cowboys, beat up on a bad steelers o-line and the last two weeks now has shown its true colors.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
You're getting more respect cause you beat us. Even though your other 3 wins came against the NFL's weakest teams, but hey? Who's counting? Surely not the media, because you will be the #1 ranked team again next week. You beat us, and until you lose or you meet us again at FedEx and lose, you deserve #1. Enjoy it while it lasts. We'll see you in FedEx 1st week of January. :D
If there is no let-down the Skins can win the division. They already got all three of their away divisional games out of the way and ended up 4-1.

LJ11

Wow, Wilson you fucking cock.

We're fucked.

Edit: Edwards hangs in and always takes the hit, but Wilson just unloaded on him.

Just got back in. What a win by the Giants, everything was pretty much perfect, all I would've asked for was a few more sacks and for Hixon to stay out there in the second half.

Seahawks fans, I know your team has had injuries at WR but that defense blows. At least you have a second game against the Rams this year....:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom