• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 5 - All this Bailout bullcrap is taking away sweet sweet Cowboy TV time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

I enjoy having Issac Bruce on my team.

Fake Edit: Gore! Trickery! Battle in the HB slot with Gore lined up in the FB position.

Fake Edit 2: BRUCE!

Bowser

vas_a_morir said:
At least Marvin will get fired.

...NOT! [/Borat]

PFT said:
MARVIN LEWIS NOT ON THE HOT SEAT
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 5, 2008, 10:13 a.m.

The Cincinnati Bengals are off to an 0-4 start, but that doesn’t mean head coach Marvin Lewis needs to be worried about his job security.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reported on today’s NFL GameDay Morning that Bengals management has quietly informed Lewis that he is going to be the head coach in Cincinnati as long as wants.

And really, that shouldn’t come as a big surprise. Lewis has two years left on his contract after this season, and Bengals owner Mike Brown isn’t the kind of guy who wants to keep paying a fired coach through the 2010 season.

Lewis has a record of 42-43 in his five-plus seasons with the Bengals.

as much as I'd like to blame the Pats problems on Brady's injury, the Patriots defense is just awful. The pass rush is non existant and the secondary can't stop the Dolphins or 49ers...fuck me.

Narag

funkmastergeneral said:
as much as I'd like to blame the Pats problems on Brady's injury, the Patriots defense is just awful. The pass rush is non existant and the secondary can't stop the Dolphins or 49ers...fuck me.

They weren't too hot last season and benefited greatly from a lack of pressure due to the blowouts and knowing teams were going to have to rely on the pass when playing catchup. If Brady were fine, we wouldn't be seeing this at all.

I feel a sneeze coming on.

Hajuh...

HAJUH...

HA-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MEN!

First time in my adult life they've gotten nice and fat off games they SHOULD be getting nice and fat off of. :D

Gigglepoo

Doomsayer said:
Wow, did I just see Banta Cain with a sack...wat?

I was going to say something. Is that his first sack in SF? I remember when Matt Maiocco (Niners writer) said he would have 10+ sacks last year.

... fuck!

The Gmen got some revenge on us for sure today. We had beat them so many times we were probably bound for payback but... damn. Complete demolishing.

What the fuck has happened to this defense? We were a top 10 unit last season and returned all 11 starters and now we give up an average of 10 yards a play? A fucking first down every time they touched the ball! Unbelievable.

The season (and the division) is not over yet. But we've gotta step it the fuck up against GB. The Seahawks have a lot of talent, talent that shouldn't allow these types of blowouts.

Good game Giants, clearly you're a dominating good team.

Doomsayer

Gigglepoo said:
I was going to say something. Is that his first sack in SF? I remember when Matt Maiocco (Niners writer) said he would have 10+ sacks last year.

He had a couple sacks last year.

I like Matt, he normally has good unbiased insight when it comes to the team. I remember reading that though, and just kind of laughed. I was mad when we overpaid him...

Gigglepoo

Gotta get DirecTV. Last year was my first without it in 9 years, and I was going crazy. Too many Raider games make a person lose their sanity.

mYm|17|

Gigglepoo said:
Gotta get DirecTV. Last year was my first without it in 9 years, and I was going crazy. Too many Raider games make a person lose their sanity.

how much is the NFL package on directv?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
captive said:
Whooo, at my first game as a Texans season ticket holder. :D
Wow what a great game it should have been.

We dominated everything but the last 5 minutes. We dominated on defense, we dominated on offense and even special teams. Our defense looked really really good.
Steve Slaton was a beast, Johnson was Johnson, hell even Ahman Green had a very good day.

Houston fans will you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT Schaub vs Rosenfels now? I knew this would fucking happen, everyone pinning for Sage, and when we got him he would fuck it up. Theres a reason he's a career backup.

For the first time this year and maybe last year NO ONE can say that it was the defenses fault, or that it was the offenses fault or the coaches fault or that the play calling sucked. It was all on Sage Rosenfels, he made 3 completely idiotic plays in the span of about 2 minutes.

mYm|17|

Gigglepoo said:
$400 if you want HD. They really have you by the balls. NBA package is under $200.

damn thats expensive. I had DirecTV a long time ago but it sucks in Florida cause of rain and hurricanes

greepoman

Funniest thing I've seen today...Kyle Orton getting benched for Grossman not because of a bad reason, but because he played so well they were blowing their opponent out.

Gigglepoo

mYm|17| said:
damn thats expensive. I had DirecTV a long time ago but it sucks in Florida cause of rain and hurricanes

Yeah, I had some issues with it when I lived in Chicago. Luckily, the weather is perfect in the Bay Area so the picture is vastly superior to Comcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom