• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

autobzooty said:
10nbc53.jpg

People on other message boards and websites keep posting this image...and they're serious...:lol
Yea I posted that a page before, it's pretty funny but I don't think this picture proves anything :lol

Shadowlink123 said:
Yea I posted that a page before, it's pretty funny but I don't think this picture proves anything :lol

Yeah, I remember seeing this originally posted earlier in this thread and we all had a good laugh. The fact that people are taking it seriously is just awesome.

Bog

Junior Ace
You could follow this thread all day, or you could go work so you can buy all 3 consoles and not have to worry about this thread. Amazing!

McLovin

I hate this so much.. so many threads in other forums all for the same topic.. If they are going to release it for the 360 then they should just say it already. I don't even care anymore. But I got to hand it to Konami.. everyone is talking about MGS4 again.

FatalT

Banned
Bog said:
You could follow this thread all day, or you could go work so you can buy all 3 consoles and not have to worry about this thread. Amazing!

Sure, you could do that. You could also get paid by a company to shill out their brand name and products in subliminal messages on forums, too!

Have you guys ever drank an ice cold Coca-Cola® while you browsed GAF before? It's great!

McLovin said:
I hate this so much.. so many threads in other forums all for the same topic.. If they are going to release it for the 360 then they should just say it already. I don't even care anymore. But I got to hand it to Konami.. everyone is talking about MGS4 again.

I'm so tired of the MGS4 360 talk. Why the hell couldn't they just anounce their intentions long ago. There's no financial reason not to release it on the 360, it'll make too much money to ignore.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Bog said:
You could follow this thread all day, or you could go work so you can buy every electronic device in existence and not have to worry about this thread. Amazing!
Fixed.

MorisUkunRasik said:
I'm so tired of the MGS4 360 talk. Why the hell couldn't they just anounce their intentions long ago. There's no financial reason not to release it on the 360, it'll make too much money to ignore.

Probably to give leeway to Sony first. Sony spent a lot of money on MGS4 remember. Sony advertised MGS4 on tv months before the game's release in their commercial montages as well as make a limited time MGS4 80GB bundle day and date with the game's launch.

Regardless of whether MGS4 is coming to Xbox 360, the people behind this knew full well they were using the color green, and what that color stands for in the videogame world. Can't wait to find out what this means.

Jon

Haha thread's like these are why I wanted to join NeoGAF in the first place. Admittedly, I do not care whether or not this message means MGS is coming to the 360, iPhone or whathaveyou since I don't like Metal Gear. BUT, it sure does look ominous for the Xbox.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Regardless of whether MGS4 is coming to Xbox 360, the people behind this knew full well they were using the color green, and what that color stands for in the videogame world. Can't wait to find out what this means.

It means Kojima knows the power he holds over nerds.

MGS4 will never come to Xbox 360 so all nervous fanboys can go back to the Killzone 2 thread already.

Nothing to see here.

DrPirate

Banned
Jon said:
Haha thread's like these are why I wanted to join NeoGAF in the first place. Admittedly, I do not care whether or not this message means MGS is coming to the 360, iPhone or whathaveyou since I don't like Metal Gear. BUT, it sure does look ominous for the Xbox.

Threads like these are why you join N4G and Gamefaqs actually.

This is pretty pathetic.

LowParry

Ploid 3.0 said:
258w6ef.jpg

i (check)

! (check)

xbox green (check)

Exact same power button style (check)

Coincidence? I think not.

Naw. That's just reaching. That pic means shit in terms of "coincidence". OMG! The front face plat looks like the pics! :lol Seriously?

Ploid 3.0

chespace said:
It means Kojima knows the power he holds over nerds.

MGS4 will never come to Xbox 360 so all nervous fanboys can go back to the Killzone 2 thread already.

Nothing to see here.

We're close to cracking the code. A new Metal Gear is go, green lit, some stick man falling in a hole, or coming to xbox 360, wii, ipod or something with a i in it.

A new Metal Gear is. Take this as what it's saying. For example, "I am" is saying that you exist. A new Metal Gear is, could mean that it's already in development. It's not too strange to believe that they are already underway of developing the next mg game right? And since there is no solid it so that's a clue that this could be the continuation of the franchise since the Solid saga is over.

It's all so clear. Don't you see it? It is beautiful.

Wii Will Rock U said:
Oh man, if this is MGS4 360, I may just laugh my ass off, lol. :lol

Now EVERYONE can enjoy the 3rd best game of this generation! :D

Well, whatever excuse I can get to buy the game of the generation again for me!

I got like 2 versions of MGS1 and 3 versions of MGS2 and 3! Still waiting on that MGS4:Overloaded Out the Ass Edition!

DSN2K

you know I think this might just possibly have nothing to do with the 360 at all :lol

but lets wait and see I guess...

Ploid 3.0

Green = green lit

on button = started

The next Metal Gear is.. = Reconfirming along with the green lit colored symbols, and the power button for electronics, the next Metal Gear is in development.

i = ? The next MG to be called MGI? Metal Gear a guy with a name starting with I? Metal Gear Intelligence? Metal Gear Integral?

! = classic MG alert symbol.

neptunes

I don't think it's Acid, the guy who created metal gear Acid is supposed to be developing something else right?

besides, the Acid games didn't exactly light up the charts, the second game anyway.

Top Bottom