• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

NO SOFT ENGINE!

thisisbullshit.gif

edit/fake edit: I don't actually care that much about that part.
But it seems really really dumb.

Dr Dogg

Good luck Dr Dogg

Hahaha I don't think luck is what I need, maybe my head examined for being tempted by an exuberant GPU I certainly don't need (despite having a buyer lined up for my 780's already). A little birdie tells me NDA lifts about the time Nvidia's gig kicks off so reviews and benches should be dropping pretty soonish.

I'm just glad to get a Jen Hsun conference just in time for lunch.

I'll probably catch up with the lunacy when I get in.

KingKong

Would I be fine buying Pillars of Eternity from Nuuvem? it doesnt say anything about region locks but I dont know if Valve changed their policy lately

Uzzy

You know, I was actually hopeful for fighting games on PC last year. SF4 was getting updated for Steamworks, DOA5 and MKX was coming, and even Arcsys was bringing another Blazblue to PC. Just one disappointment after the other now.

At least SF5 is coming to PC. But knowing Capcom they'll mess it up somehow.

Grief.exe

on topic, how's cities:skylines?

Extremely good.

Awesome

I always get Outland and Outcast mixed up.

Well t-minus an hour to see if I'm going to be broke, have to sell a kidney or end up homeless, maybe even all 3.

Good luck Dogg! Sounds stressful.

Sorry if it is old but this is bad.

Looks like a disaster.

Maybe I don't want that Ninja Gaiden Black port.

Nabs

You know, I was actually hopeful for fighting games on PC last year. SF4 was getting updated for Steamworks, DOA5 and MKX was coming, and even Arcsys was bringing another Blazblue to PC. Just one disappointment after the other now.

I hope the SF5 beta comes to PC. We're going to need it.

I mean theres some hope for thr servers since pc and ps4 players play together... right? #believe

baterism

Is that site legit? Perhaps we better wait and see before sending strongly worded letters to KT. I don't have much faith in them however...

Tizoc

You think SNK will release another game in Steam? I really hope they bring Garou.

Well as I said about its iOS release: Metal Slug 3 was released on iOS first before being on Steam.
Garou will be the same, even if its release won't be for another few months.

Nabs

I mean theres some hope for thr servers since pc and ps4 players play together... right? #believe

Fighting games are P2P, so it's just up to their coding and matchmaking. They are basing the netcode on SFxT's Rollback netcode, but say it'll be better. We'll see.

Excellent.

Just to get the disappointment out of the way: It's called Mark of the Wolves, but there are no wolves in the game.

I like how the tested GPUs for DOA5 are only nvidia. I guess AMD users will have another game that runs like ass on their GPUs

If it runs at all.
Getting sick to death of this half-assed horseshit.

KT could very easily have done a closed-beta and grabbed a few dozen testers with various rigs.

But that's 1% more effort than they're willing to give (which is none).

Turfster

It's that time again.
Groupees BAGB23 preorder, 1.25$ for 8 games

Ubi is having a March Madness sale, North America only, as usual... so I can't check if there's any steam games like South Park on sale or if it's just uplay keys.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
At this point buying AMD is like buying the cheaper, store-brand cola and complaining it doesn't taste like Coke.

Pay the premium and enjoy your life, people.

Just to get the disappointment out of the way: It's called Mark of the Wolves, but there are no wolves in the game.

I have been deprived an angry thread and I demand satisfaction.

Shadownet

Banned
ahem. we were talking about a certain game.. ahem

and I said I was still pure ahem

and you completely missed out on an avatar quote moment ahem

you know what I'm talking about ahem ahem

this also completely ruins the joke

edit: woodle tree adventures booster pack woohoo. Thanks gabeN
I remember now... My apologize. Its been a long spring break, and not for the reason you might be thinking of.

Also now that Elder Scroll Online is sub free. Time to wait for a sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Radium -- MB-AC45BFE84B97C2FD - Taken by FiveElementNinja
An Imp? A Fiend! -- MB-6018BD888C3704CC - Taken by Kifimbo

Nabs

At this point buying AMD is like buying the cheaper, store-brand cola and complaining it doesn't taste like Coke.

Pay the premium and enjoy your life, people.

The grass is greener on the other side.

btw. Titan X - $999

Yo Stall. You know you want it. That's cheaper than a Wii in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom