• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday me.

I tried to go over to your place to personally wish you happy birthday, but you weren't there...

AVKWOeJ.png

Happy birthday all the same.

Parsnip

Happy birthday, April Fools?

Edit: Day that is.

Happy birthday!

i have a friend who's birthday is on february 29th so that one's pretty good too

also happy bday friend, have fun!

Happy Birthday Parsnip! :)

Happy Birthday~

Happy birthday to you~!

happy birthday! while you're waiting for sins of the scholar to appear why not check out GODUS? :p

peter-molyneux-awkward.gif

Happy Birthday!

If you think about it, it's like a perpetual April Fool's joke on your parents, particularly if you weren't planned.
Hahah.

Happy birthday, Parsnip!

I tried to go over to your place to personally wish you happy birthday, but you weren't there...

AVKWOeJ.png

Happy birthday all the same.

I googled for a thank you gif and this is what I found.

if2NW2g.gif

Steamgaf is the best gaf, as we all know. Thanks buds.

MattyG

Banned
Sooooooo, all three of the STALKER games just got updates on Steam. What's up with that? Seems kind of out of the blue.

was playing RE4 and man its so much better than RE6, i have fun playing RE6 with my brother but I can ONLY play it with him, otherwise i get bored as shit, we just crack jokes about how bad RE6 is the whole time(which is fun for us, i basically bought us RE6 cause it looked so bad). RE4 is a much better paced game and also more focused, and I say that as someone who has never played the RE series and actually started playing RE with 6(got RE5 for free from ps+ but quit that shit after the first mission, fucking garbage game son) and then playing 4 in between every now and then. Just beat the village chief, got into some castle. I'll be playing more tomorrow or something.

Miguel81

was playing RE4 and man its so much better than RE6, i have fun playing RE6 with my brother but I can ONLY play it with him, otherwise i get bored as shit, we just crack jokes about how bad RE6 is the whole time(which is fun for us, i basically bought us RE6 cause it looked so bad). RE4 is a much better paced game and also more focused, and I say that as someone who has never played the RE series and actually started playing RE with 6(got RE5 for free from ps+ but quit that shit after the first mission, fucking garbage game son) and then playing 4 in between every now and then. Just beat the village chief, got into some castle. I'll be playing more tomorrow or something.

RE4 is pretty great. I think only one section near the end was rather disappointing to me, but other than that it's a very well-made action/adventure. I like it more now than when it was released, and the PC version will only get better with the texture mod that's currently in progress.

RE4 is pretty great. I think only one section near the end was rather disappointing to me, but other than that it's a very well-made action/adventure. I like it more now than when it was released, and the PC version will only get better with the texture mod that's currently in progress.

like capcom has to follow what they did with 4 and add aiming and moving(don't give me that stupid excuse that it can't work, it works perfectly fine, just look at the first 2 dead space games)

MUnited83

For you.
Just found that. Would be unfortunate to see if this update renders mods impossible to run. There's a lot of them that have just been around for years that would no doubt not get updated.

Except if this somehow means workshop support which would revive the modding community :D

i can dream, can't i?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Except if this somehow means workshop support which would revive the modding community :D

i can dream, can't i?

Maybe if Valve had less strict filesize limits. Most mods are complete overhauls which result in a pretty hefty download size. At most we'd see someone's first mod being a really bad AK skin with hot rod flames on the wood furniture.

Maniac

Banned
that's not funny tho

It's an actual game mutator or item or something, though.

And it'll make for some hilarious shit mon
Acer 1440p IPS GSync shipped.

I... I... Jesus christ I'm jelly. Here I am not even able to get a new soundcard whilst my old one is busted.

Sigh.
The baddest.

Funnily enough, the scene I left off on in the script is one involving you~

don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story.
I don't think I could do even joke romance subplots justice, and incorporating them would over-complicate things. Plus, I had received a few requests to be left out of any romantic activities (and some explicitly desiring romantic activities) so I decided early on to cut them out entirely.

<3

I think it was Chariot who gave me the idea to hide the election results and reveal them in-game, which I quite liked. So you'll get to see the results in there! Post-launch, I might show how close the races got.

I'm just left wondering wot I'm up to... ;_;

The Shadow Warrior DX11 update is great, went from having framerate drops with medium to high settings to being able to play on ultra at a locked 60fps. Played about 45 minutes without a single framerate drop even in the combat.

HoosTrax

Checked out Adventure Capitalist last night:

It's a pretty simple game that, once you've invested an hour or two in it, you can just close it and let it do its own thing (you don't even need the game to be open to be able to accrue profit -- it seems to constantly update/store your progress on a separate server). You basically chose from ten types of businesses to buy (the more expensive ones of course earn more money), with each successive one of the same type being slightly more expensive. And you can buy upgrades that boost the profits you earn from a certain type of business. There is some strategy involved, as far as finding the optimal way to spend your money to gain money even faster.

It's kind of like those browser-based war games from the 90s where you would log in a few times a day to check on things, and use any resources you had gained over time to buy new things. Worth checking out since it's minimal time investment, and of course, free to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom