• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
yE6msIk.png

Welcome to the madhouse for April 2015. You may think this thread is an April Fool’s Day Prank.

It is not.

I have come to bury the Steam thread, not praise it.

ibdfbTmQDXbEOg.jpg

• Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. Splitting retail packs is fine in this thread.
  • Do make sure to post about Bloodborne.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Do show the rest of the world your dominance when some mistaken urchin posts their 2800 baud modem-level speedtests.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and better posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.
  • When hyping one of your sex games, make sure to format it like this: Banzai Chibi-Chan Presents: My Sister Can’t Possibly Be this Yaoi 3: Straight-Up Dawg Time.

iFH68tTWBNzjE.jpg

NypWwhp.png

World of underground street racing filled with dangerous adventures. Expensive sport cars, gorgeous women and stunning tricks. All of that make your heartbeat faster. Beyond that, You don't even know what will happen this evening. Will you get laid with another amazing blonde or crash your favorite ride? Anyway, you should try this incredible mix of sex and illegal street racing.

iuycRrpde7uBO.jpg

Useful information for Steam:

Useful information for the Steam Thread:
  • R3uz78h.gif
  • xWVq5Hs.gif
iYesePjbpHEE.jpg

iKOS3JVH1D3jM.jpg

Q: How can I determine if a key reseller is legitimate? I’ve tried nothing and I’m all out of ideas!
A: Does the website in question sell World of Warcraft keys? If yes, then the site is not to be trusted and you are not be trusted with a debit card.

ibuVVdJXZEfIu1.jpg

Previous Threads:
Other Threads You May Enjoy:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
LOL

I'm impressed. Hats off to you, sir.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Could someone link Modbot to the thread for me?

Modbot has been linked to this thread and is now one step closer to being fully aware.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm just left wondering wot I'm up to... ;_;

Everyone is, except for Zky-zky obviously. The only people who know the cast list for sure are myself and the volunteer artists. Sadly, I had to cut down the cast list from over 100 submissions down to ~30 since writing in that many characters was well beyond the scope of this game and I think it would be rude to ask that much work of any artist on a volunteer basis.

The new order has begun.

I've been quiet lately. Only thing I've been playing lately is Way of the Samurai 4 (which, for reasons, I cannot talk about).

Excited to play Dark Souls 2: Ultima edition today as I never played the dlc for some reason. At the same time I'm not excited about starting from scratch again given I played it on the PS3 and PC. Still, Bloodborne finished and that only took 27 hours so I'm still in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom