• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

oh, new thread

happy birthday for all 1 April people

also

6F16B2F42E761E30D741B065D21408B4E0355D50

i believed it for 5 seconds

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
He already looks like an X-Rayed brutality character.

Sadly I don't see Saban being receptive to the idea of allowing a character from a children's TV show to be used in a game such as Mortal Kombat. :(

mrgone

Sadly I don't see Saban being receptive to the idea of allowing a character from a children's TV show to be used in a game such as Mortal Kombat. :(

It's cool, former Power Rangers are performing fatalities in real life all the time.

ExoSoul

Banned
Were any of the Punisher games ever released on PC?

GunThatShootsSwords.jpg

Funny thing, the sfx kinda sounds like faca wish is knife in Portuguese, wonder if that was on purpose.

In other news: ever since my PC resurrected 12 other (from unknown sources) joined its side, should I be worried?

Backlogger

That OT is making me laugh a lot more than it probably should be (maybe because its 1am here?). The new avatar is a nice touch too

zkylon

zkylewd
Not really. It's true that's it loses some of the mysterious edge the first game had because you know what to expect better, but it was still a great game.
i mean this is "opinions" territory but most of the themes in the first game aren't really meaningfully expanded upon and gameplay wise it felt like a trainwreck for me. the size of the maps and the freely distributed guns just showcased all the shortcomings of hotline miami's gameplay and turned what once felt a dynamic game full of improvisation and surprises into a slow grind of luring enemies one by one to abuse their ai, with super hash punishment if you didn't because of how big the levels were.

and yeah i actually enjoyed learning about some of the backstory (even tho it was obviously a pretty straightforward story that was just purposedly obfuscated for not as strong of a reason as the first one) but i've already forgotten most of it, while the events of the original stayed in my head for years

i didn't even like the music as much

i agree almost 100% with errant signal's "review", and in part i feel like hotline miami as a series is not as relevant as it was when it released. playing it again before the sequel it just felt a bit shallow compared to the amazing impression it left on me the first time.

dex3108

Today is perfect day to announce Blood Dragon 3: Vietnam War 2 :D Dean Evans is that kind of guy and he is already "teasing" announcement on twitter :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shenmue 3, Ristar Returns, The Last Guardian release date and Nintendo is buying the company that bought From Software. #Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom