• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARANO1A

Free stuff for the new thread.

Note - that's Pixel Piracy, not Wolfenstein :/

ModBot said:
Instructions for PARANO1A:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PARANO1A, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

UnEpic -- MB-296517594D18B51E - Taken by Kurt Russell. 3 entrants total.
Wolfenstein (2012) -- MB-E6A7528A62D3C907 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 9 entrants total.
Torchlight II -- MB-71DF67F4510DDCD0 - Taken by dave is ok. 7 entrants total.

t1427889652z1.png

Having issues with sending a giveaway to modbot. :(

It's been an hour and a half and I still haven't received a PM.

I used the following tags:

Raffle
Anonymous
No thanks

Now anonymous is useless. >_>

I followed the guide, watched all the gifs as well just to be sure.

Anyways, is it ok if send another pm for the giveaway?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Having issues with sending a giveaway to modbot. :(

It's been an hour and a half and I still haven't received a PM.

I used the following tags:

Raffle
Anonymous
No thanks

Now anonymous is useless. >_>

I followed the guide, watched all the gifs as well just to be sure.

Anyways, is it ok if send another pm for the giveaway?

What does your giveaway PM look like, exactly? Just remember to replace the keys so people can't pinch them from your post. ;)

Edit: Or just PM it to me.

Uzzy

I have come to bury the Steam thread, not praise it.

The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Steam. The noble morningbus
Hath told you Steam was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Steam answer'd it.
Here, under leave of morningbus and the rest--
For morningbus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--
Come I to speak in Steam's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But morningbus says he was ambitious;
And morningbus is an honourable man.
He hath brought many games home to PC
Whose prices did your wallet fill:
Did this in Steam seem ambitious?
When that the gamers have cried, Steam hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet morningbus says he was ambitious;
And morningbus is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the E3 Stage
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet morningbus says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what morningbus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for him?
O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Steam,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

Arthea

Hate posting in the old thread when I wake up and realise everyone's in the new one.

I would leave given the choice, seeing as it's no serious Sam OP as was promised, such a disappointment of the thread this is.

I don't think we can let Milamber do the thread, or steamgaf could be banned as a whole after that.

edited: Happy birthday Parsnip

So I was playing Pillars of Eternity about an hour ago, right at the end at a very important reveleation about a companion's background and my computer turns off and refuses to come back on and there is a faint whiff of electronics burning.

I was already researching new a new PSU, but miracle of miracles, it's back and everything seems to be working fine. Not sure if I want to try loading the PSU with a graphics heavy game quite yet, but I'm at least happy I didn't cook any components. Though the lights are on on my front panel fan, but it's not spinning.

Dr Dogg

I don't know what I expected and by that I knew exactly what I expected.
PM Sent to Shackles upon finding out bus was doing the April OT said:
Oh christ I forgot about that. I imagine the OP will be one big 'anime sucks' gif with a link to a teashop. I'll give him a shout, cheers for the heads up.

Also fecking April Fools day! Everything I read is viewed with a heavy dose of scepticism. there was an article on the BBC's website this morning about viewing the experience of a refuge in VR that I thought was pulling my leg but it's not, it's a real thing. Though the 'Clarkson embraces fossil fuel drive' on the guardian had me chuckling.

Arthea

I don't know what I expected and by that I knew exactly what I expected.

Also fecking April Fools day! Everything I read is viewed with a heavy dose of scepticism. there was an article on the BBC's website this morning about viewing the experience of a refuge in VR that I thought was pulling my leg but it's not, it's a real thing. Though the 'Clarkson embraces fossil fuel drive' on the guardian had me chuckling.

you know her well!

So far I haven't seen or read anything really funny, that hardcore DoA vid is nice, but not really hilarious, just nice.
Google pranks are good as usual, tho

JustinBB7

I think I might spend more time recoloring and retexturing stuff than playing the PC version. Then again I have been on DOA5 since the first release.
I call her Bubblegum now.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She kinda reminds me of Kristiplays in the second picture

ModBot said:
Instructions for Se7enSword:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Se7enSword, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

La Mulana -- MB-23C090091934E6FD - Taken by freshVeggie. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Wheelman -- MB-02AA5A85CE9FFF4B - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 12 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-EEDF9A9034015DF3 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Super Splatters -- MB-29B33B5080ECD648 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for La Mulana was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Pixel Piracy was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Super Splatters was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1427897157z1.png
Second game isn't wheelman, it's Outlast.

Dr Dogg

you know her well!

So far I haven't seen or read anything really funny, that hardcore DoA vid is nice, but not really hilarious, just nice.
Google pranks are good as usual, tho

Did you see the Playstation Flow one?

https://youtu.be/9bPUaLpNcMY

The art of subtly has gone out the windows as years have gone on. Though the local rag round here did a cracker one year when they announced that Bristol had applied to host the British F1 Grand Prix. It worked because at the time the venue was a bit up in the air and there were official proposals to have a street circuit around London.

XeroSauce

You guys think it's worth getting GTA V on Steam vs. getting it for $23 cheaper on Greenman? Only thing I want off Steam is the friends list, I figure it'd be easier to use taht for making heists etc.

Kaleinc

Banned
KT will patch in online modes for DOA 5 within 2 weeks reacting to meltdowns after initial PC release. Still PS3 version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom