• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It almost seems random that the rest of the E10 is here since Soma has an active fued with the Ninth Seat already (that he doesn't know about). All he needs to do is foil one more of his plans, I think.

Soma 108

Guy in the last panel is #1. He's also a Nakiri. Calling it.

Also I wonder if this is going to be the crew going forward. Just toss Takumi's bro and the rest of the Dorm in the trash these guys are better

can someone just kill this bratty new character in Soma plz?

Gonna be DTL's fave.

Soma

Shokugeki Ch. 108

3zMbmoh.jpg

I have my favorite of the E10.

I went with the three in ones. The price was just too low and consistent.

I would for those 3 in 1's but I feel their durability aren't as good as the regular version. Plus I'm a picky person and love having all the covers of each Vol together. It may be bit expensive but it's worth it for me.

Dark Horse Adds Giganto Maxia, RG Veda, Danganronpa, I Am a Hero Manga

North American manga and comics publisher Dark Horse Comics revealed at its panel at Anime Central on Saturday that it has licensed Kentarou Miura's Giganto Maxia, CLAMP's RG Veda, Spike Chunsoft and Takashi Tsukimi's Danganronpa: The Animation, and Kengo Hanazawa's I Am a Hero manga.

wuttttttttt, a Danganronpa manga is coming stateside?

Too bad it's not the superior one based off the game but I'll take it

Love at Fourteen Vol.02

GfViLtml.png

More doki doki between these two and more fun teasing between the teacher and the trouble kid. They are slowly introducing more characters to this mix and it can be seen that we are starting to move away from the premise and just have couples being doki doki with each other.

Ouja no Yuugi 03-05

Oh wow, a war game. We finally see Guo Jia in action and of course they manage to find someway to include Zhao Yun into this series.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 118

Good old Souma, always there to stir everyone up. I actually like Hisako as a character now. She might have a boring gimmick for cooking, but I liked how she showed development after that previous arc. She was way too annoying before.

Shokugeki no Soma 118

Good old Souma, always there to stir everyone up. I actually like Hisako as a character now. She might have a boring gimmick for cooking, but I liked how she showed development after that previous arc. She was way too annoying before.

What? How is medicinal cooking a boring gimmick? In fact I'd say it's a pretty unique style considering many don't use it.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Hana to Alice 5
So Alice used to did ballet, that explain her stamina. Oh yeah, she also interview someone while running full speed. Last page is so hngggg

Himouto umaru-chan S 2

Rather than idol, they really do looks more like a mascot

Re:life 51
HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES

Onepunchman 46

RIP Tanktop squad

Rhapsody

Banned
lol enjoy the rest of Punpun.
What? How is medicinal cooking a boring gimmick? In fact I'd say it's a pretty unique style considering many don't use it.

To clarify, I just see it as an ability that was like "this is the trait that defines this character" instead of one where "this is where they excel in these areas of the kitchen". It's similar to how I found Alice's ability. Since it's a shounen manga though, I expect to see more of this kind of stuff (especially with the Elite 10). It's good in a shounen manga to make the characters stand out, don't get me wrong. I just don't see it as one of those abilities where that character is really going to make it far in story terms.

Zweizer

Banned
She, Her Camera and Her Seasons ch2

Man this guy is so fucking dense. At least she's getting closer to Yuki~

The Young Maiden in Love Is a Carnivore (One-shot) by Hikojibeya

Contender for one-shot of the year.

Art is a bit rough, but otherwise it's a pretty cute slice of life-y romance (with dinos instead of humans).

bobohoro

Oretama Overall Thoughts
itsapenis.gif

Such a piece of fine art and literature.
Huehue.

What's this I don't even

Embrace~

Uwagaki [End]

This was a nice surprise. Likeable characters, no unnecessary drama or bullshit, just straight up romance with a twist and a great ending. Only downside, and that's a rare one in the genre, is that it's a bit too short and could have used one or two slice-of-life volumes more for better impact.

Overall however it's an easy recommendation for people looking for a romance manga.

Zweizer

Banned
What's this I don't even

A young maiden in love. Can't you see it?

Uwagaki [End]

This was a nice surprise. Likeable characters, no unnecessary drama or bullshit, just straight up romance with a twist and a great ending. Only downside, and that's a rare one in the genre, is that it's a bit too short and could have used one or two slice-of-life volumes more for better impact.

Overall however it's an easy recommendation for people looking for a romance manga.

Yeah, Uwagaki is a pretty great package overall.

Zweizer

Banned
Jigoku Koi Sutefu ch9-11 (End)

It feels it got axed, but then again it didn't have much of a story to begin with.

At least it remained adorable to the end~

Aiyoku Heaven 1
tumblr_nohw6l5Z021qbxqfpo1_540.png

Ah I love the potential scenes we could see with him in his racing outfit. Hopefully we leave the host club soon and get back to racing. So many near kiss scenes with him and the owner though. Its going to be so good when they do kiss because the author draws him so attractively.

Jintor

Himouto! Umaru 100

dawwwwwwwwwwww

Jyoshi kausei 17-21

This little series is great, though I could do without the (relatively) faint hints of lewdity every few chapters or so

random25

Domestic na Kanojo 48-49

School trip time! And like I said before, don't speak secrets when somebody is around, even when asleep. Now the seed of drama has been planted...

Gintama 541

There's just too many people with death flags right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom