• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I can see why Wonzo gets banned from time to time. I gotta keep my opinions to myself sometimes lol

Domestic Na Kanojo 22

W37F4EM.png

At least he has some self-awareness.

He knows no low, the true king of lows.

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga 13

20% Smut
20% Kamijou Touma
20% GAR
20% Monster girls
20% Final Smash

100% AWESOME

My list starts to grow yet again!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
What did he do?

Wonzo didn't do anything lol

Edit:

I'm looking for two manga's since my list is gone forever, one involves a high schooler with a really rich dad and wonders why he hasn't been able to get into a relationship and tries going on that front. one of his old friends confesses to him but he rejects her.

the other one might be a bit more difficult, it involves two high schoolers, one is a senior (guy) while the other is an underclassmen (girl) and they run some club together. the dude has a crush on another girl and his kouhai (kinda looks like that girl from watashi x shinai with glasses) has a crush on the most handsome guy in the school. the handsome guy rejects her even though he likes her since he see's the senior and kouhai together all the time doing club activities.

pls halp, my craving for manga has returned.

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Vol.07

bsc2Vlf.png

So adorable. So much adorable.

They like each other.
She knows she does.
He is slowly coming to understanding that he does.
Everyone knows.

Lots of blushing and doki doki moments between each other.

It's all so adorable.

And then that ending at this volume!!!!!!!!!!

elyetis

I mean if he's enjoying DnK then it's a fair recommendation!is.
Since I did kind of liked reading DnK up until now, I gave a new try to GE since I really couldn't remember why I never went really far into it. I am now at chapter 21 and I can definitly say that I am more likely to do an entire Seo marathon than ever finishing GE.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'm looking for two manga's since my list is gone forever, one involves a high schooler with a really rich dad and wonders why he hasn't been able to get into a relationship and tries going on that front. one of his old friends confesses to him but he rejects her.

the other one might be a bit more difficult, it involves two high schoolers, one is a senior (guy) while the other is an underclassmen (girl) and they run some club together. the dude has a crush on another girl and his kouhai (kinda looks like that girl from watashi x shinai with glasses) has a crush on the most handsome guy in the school. the handsome guy rejects her even though he likes her since he see's the senior and kouhai together all the time doing club activities.

pls halp, my craving for manga has returned.

Anyone? ;_;

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Vol.07

bsc2Vlf.png

So adorable. So much adorable.

They like each other.
She knows she does.
He is slowly coming to understanding that he does.
Everyone knows.

Lots of blushing and doki doki moments between each other.

It's all so adorable.

And then that ending at this volume!!!!!!!!!!

I like this version like 20 times better than Haruhi proper, because everyone (especially Haruhi herself) isn't a colossal asshole in this one.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 29

That based Hinami save. Absolutely based, plus it seems she's grown beautifully. Also damn Urie turned nuts without even being pushed around that hard as compared to Kaneki when he went nuts. Also it seems Mutsuki finally unleashed her Kagune.

Quasar

Domestic Na Kanojo 48-9

*Sigh* Can't I have a little bit more of the pairing I'm reading the book for before it all falls apart.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Is the first one

Naze Toudouin Seiya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka?

You are a saint Uso, just like I remembered you were.
Fearfully recalls all the manga recommendations by Uso...

Now if I can only find the second one cause I really liked that one.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
This is probably one of the best if not best drawn butt I've seen in manga. Holy shit are the proportions godlike.😮😮😮

im gonna one up you and tell you about a manga. forgot the name but it deals with people living in a run down mansion, first chapter starts off with a guy starting to go there and seeing the tenants. there's this girl who cooks food so good that people faint and he doesn't, if anyone can remember the name pls tell me so I can show aqua the best drawn ass.

Birdmen 9-11

Finally could read it again, really hilarious with Takayama being the best one. I love his tree climbing nature and red leader skills. So cool.

Wish we were getting into what the real plot is faster.

Gaitou Alice 01

Hikaru has a secret life. He dives into the dreams of others to fight off rabbits that are slowly increasing the darkness inside humans.

Another series that heavily uses Alice in Wonderland as a base. While this seems less about using the original plot but just uses themes and characters, it does seem pretty interesting. The art's pretty nice, uses some nice panels that just show movement and how the dream world is. Interesting enough to keep following.

Now you get your chance to use Fairy Tail as a blunt weapon

Good news for inhabitants of Earthland! We’re excited to announce the Fairy Tail: Master’s Edition, available this October! In the vein of the Attack on Titan: Colossal Edition, the Master’s Edition will collect the first five volumes of the hit manga in an enormous size on high-quality paper. The best part? It’s only $39.99.

Whether you’re picking up Fairy Tail for the first time or are already a diehard fan, this is THE edition to own. This massive edition will look fantastic on anyone’s shelf, and Hiro Mashima’s art looks better than ever in this oversized book. Coming in at a whopping 7 by 10.5 inches, you haven’t experienced Fairy Tail until you’ve read it like this.

Yamada to Shonen 1
CFQMAelXIAELZwP.png

Really fun start. Yamada is a great and kind hearted guy to pick up Chihiro after finding him hidden in the bushes and nurse him back to health. I thought Chihiro would have some other issue but to warm up to Yamada enough to make this reveal in chapter one was saddening. Im glad the sad feelings were gotten over quickly though. Since the friend in question is in love perhaps Chirhio will warm up to and fall in love with this ojisan (though he barely looks older than him, hes just 26 anyway).

Shrine scene was lovely, Chihiro's blushing. Need chp 2 now.

2.5 Jigen Kareshi 06

J7zVrFhl.png

Living the dream.

Oh and I'm glad the whole help your love rival with her love problems totally didn't blow up in our heroine's face here.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 1-158 (Latest)

Anime got me interested in reading it, and that was actually pretty interesting for the most part. Things seemed to drop off a bit after
two new groups of witches were introduced
, but they were interesting enough that I couldn't stop reading. Although I do have issues with a lot of the cast being dropping out of relevancy.

im gonna one up you and tell you about a manga. forgot the name but it deals with people living in a run down mansion, first chapter starts off with a guy starting to go there and seeing the tenants. there's this girl who cooks food so good that people faint and he doesn't, if anyone can remember the name pls tell me so I can show aqua the best drawn ass.

I believe you are referring to Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya/Is Reiroukan still alive?

Booty had me like

oEzDx3g.jpg

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
Hi, everyone! long time lurker :) hope I'm doing this right.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 29

I'm going to be honest you guys, I'm getting sick and tired of the Sasaki vs Pineapple honey d**cking. Either show us the fight or finish everyone elses. If next week isn't dedicated to Sasaki vs Pineapple and continues the teasing I'm just going to drop the manga till January. I get that you have to keep people interested but in all honesty its getting a bit tedious for my liking. at least its not as bad as Bleach though which seems to move at a snail's pace. Also I wished Urie died, screw him.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Hero Union BBS 18
Being too handsome is a sin, and second character is Mushoku Tensei gone wrong (lol)

Henjo 2

He masturbate everyday? damn son....
Also, japanese hornet is huge and massive dick

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cat eyed girl actually has yellow eyes.

This is even better than I could've hoped for.

From left to right:

Yankee-kun, Yugioh, Iruka-sensei, Play-doh Hair, Naked Apron-senpai, Evil Tadokoro, Probably-talks-to-the-stuffed-animal-when-she-cooks-chan, Chad, Cat-girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom