• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Shuzo Oshimi did today's Arslan Senki endcard

zbYPWIG.png

Someone at Funimation was kind enough to leave the last frame without the hardsub.

Prison School 176

This suspense lol.

Shokugeki no Soma 118

E10 looks pretty interesting. Too bad Soma got rejected hard lol.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 29

I am so disappointed. But dat end.

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul: re 29
tumblr_n9tbe7biL81rl0d01o1_500.gif

Hinami&Kaneki reunion
is the best thing that could happen. Well outside of his memory returning but surely she can help him with that !

Urie looked even more demented than Kaneki during centipede mode.

Tokyo Ghoul: re 29
tumblr_n9tbe7biL81rl0d01o1_500.gif

Hinami&Kaneki reunion
is the best thing that could happen. Well outside of his memory returning but surely she can help him with that !

Urie looked even more demented than Kaneki during centipede mode.

You know if Studio Pierrot does end up adapting Re I really wonder how they are gonna end up doing it considering how bloody it has been so far.

bobohoro

Domestic Na Kanojo 1-12

Procrastinating on a rainy sunday afternoon with shallow romance manga, such fun.
But really, what is this? I mean the old re-marriage thingy hasn't been this ridiculous in a long while. And in the span of two chapters we get the lost puppy love interest and a suppository scene? Good times.

dani_dc

Domestic Na Kanojo 1-12

Procrastinating on a rainy sunday afternoon with shallow romance manga, such fun.
But really, what is this? I mean the old re-marriage thingy hasn't been this ridiculous in a long while. And in the span of two chapters we get the lost puppy love interest and a suppository scene? Good times.

You should get around reading Good Ending after you're caught up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma 118

Hah, Soma just gets right to the point. Eager to see Yugi Moto get his ass handed to him.

So many Megumi faces too lol.

Whatever the E10 names turn out to be, I'm probably still gonna be Naked-senpai, Iruka-sensei, Yugioh, Evil Tadokoro, etc.

Tadokoro on the E10 seems like it would be a disaster since you know, Tadokoro would have to take a bunch of challenges.

This man does not have your best interests at heart.

bobohoro

I already did about a year ago.
It was a masterpiece, depicting realistic teenhood and deep romantical relationships.
And I see these core principals living on in DnK.

In the short while I've been here I already learned that all those people pretending to be nice are just out to soil my innocent soul.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
On the Elite 10, I think the wavy-haired cat girl is No. 1. I think its just a feint to make you think the DTL bait guy is the No. 1.

It was a masterpiece, depicting realistic teenhood and deep romantical relationships.

In the short while I've been here I already learned that all those people pretending to be nice are just out to soil my innocent soul.

don't read hot house

Zweizer

Banned

That's not true! I genuinely just wish for you to expand your horizons~

On the Elite 10, I think the wavy-haired cat girl is No. 1. I think its just a feint to make you think the DTL bait guy is the No. 1.

That'd be a nice surprise if it was the case. The other guy looks pretty boring.

don't read hot house

Yeah, read Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan instead.

dani_dc

I mean if he's enjoying DnK then it's a fair recommendation!

See?

I try to be nice! It's just that I might have a twisted perception of what being nice is.

Whatever the E10 names turn out to be, I'm probably still gonna be Naked-senpai, Iruka-sensei, Yugioh, Evil Tadokoro, etc.

Tadokoro on the E10 seems like it would be a disaster since you know, Tadokoro would have to take a bunch of challenges.

Haha yes, it's a lot more fun that way. Lol @ Iruka-sensei. I just hope some translator adds in "Its time to d-d-d-d-duel!" when its Yugis turn.

All Megumi would have to do to win any challenge is to just make her usual comfort food. She can win the heart of anyone that way. Plus I'm sure Hinako would be more than willing to give her megumi-chan some guidance.

Angry Grimace

Dude's not even an interesting villain :/

I mean, I get DTL has his character to maintain, but I'm a little surprised he's not getting a little more backlash for defending characters actively trying to rape the female lead by saying "they're misunderstood!"

Another art of D-Gray Man posted by Hoshino.

3p0yvcF.jpg

They look so pretty.

The tease is strong with this one. Why is Hoshino just teasing people with art of the series, why? It's like if Togashi or Miura teased people with samples of their art and getting people excited for their return.

Please come back soon DGM.

I mean, I get DTL has his character to maintain, but I'm a little surprised he's not getting a little more backlash for defending characters actively trying to rape the female lead by saying "they're misunderstood!"

that's always been his gimmick though

picking the dumbest shit in an effort to get some reaction.

phaze

You know if Studio Pierrot does end up adapting Re I really wonder how they are gonna end up doing it considering how bloody it has been so far.

Fuck Pierrot. Bastards robbed me of
Kaneki getting Arima'd
. Unforgivable. That scene could have been pure gore gold. :(

I'm not even sure how in the hell it would work with all the changes they introduced in Root A. No Kanou, no Rise, no
Souta&Friends.
What the hell would they do when
Hide (inevitably) makes his comeback ?

Tower of God s2ep151

Time for them to prove their worth.

Ehwa will fry Rachel and that whole train.

Tower of God 231
Bam is like Naruto during Kage summit arc now. smh

bobohoro

don't read hot house

I won't.

Yeah, read Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan instead.

Nope.

because its probably mind-melting smut

That's not what's wrong with that!

There's nothing wrong with that!

~

Domestic Na Kanojo 21

This is amazing. On the one hand it feels like it tries to be a serious romance manga with a tint of drama, on the other hand the MC keeps getting pushed around and kinda accidentally reaches base after base with several different girls in a matter of days. He doesn't even try but everyone just comes onto him. The fact that nearly every single girl is painted in an innocent way makes this story even more hilarious.

bobohoro

Domestic Na Kanojo 29

Seriously, make this a Yaoi-harem already! We got the chubby childhood friend, the aloof teacher and now the over-the-top exchange student. You could even include Hina's ex Shu for some interesting scenarios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom