• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

red720

6HGYVIY.jpg

Maybe sub out the Xenoblade X square with one of Reggie holding an amiibo, since X is already out in Japan.

A new Free Space would be cool, but Volition is probably working on a new Saints Row.

Muzy72

Banned
When does Nintendo usually send out invites for their developer roundtable? Last year they had two roundtables (one for Smash and one for Code Name S.T.E.A.M.) and the year before was Pokémon X/Y so I'm curious what game they'll focus on this year. Or will it be like pre-2013 and be about everything??

AmyS

Konami will apologize for all the bullshit they've pulled, they will honor Hideo Kojima properly (and mean it). They'll put P.T. back on PS4, announce that Silent Hills is not canceled. And then Konami will announce Gradius VI and LifeForce (Salamander) III.

Everyone who buys MGSV: The Phantom Pain will get to download their choice of one of the new shmups for free. Everyone who buys Silent Hills will get to do the same. Those who by both MGSV and Silent Hills will get both shmups free.

Bwuhahahaha

Wolfie5

So I was inspired by GameTrailers and decided to make a little Final Bets: NeoGAF Edition. Rules are simple: Answer the questions below and see if you are right at the end of E3.

If a question asks how many, I want a number, people! I'm actually taking notes, here.

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? Fallout 4
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Fallout 4
Who will have the longest conference? Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phil
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Yes
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 30
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 32
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 2
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? No

Challenge Questions:

Will The Last Guardian appear during the Sony Press Conference?
No
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? Yes

Bonus GameTrailers Question:

Who will win the Final Bets of E3 2015 between Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber?
Kyle of course.

Afrikan

you can tell I'm not a Shenmue player..

first thing I thought when I saw that pic was Bushido Blade, because of those flower petals. :(

Any "leak" of a Shenmue 3 should just be written off instantly, and I doubt it would release in Spring.

But what if it's Shenmue : Chapter 1 Yokosuka Anniversary Edition? :smugface:

Assets rebuilt from the ground-up in a collaboration of SE/GA/SONY. :hopesandreamsedition:

Jokes aside, when an unrelated developer is credited for a 'dream reveal like Shenmue 3', that's probably because the person who created it wants it to be visually cutting-edge graphics, which SEGA internally don't do as well as say, Square Enix.

Sami+

Which game will get the longest trailer? -Fallout 4
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? -Halo 5
Who will have the longest conference? -Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? -Layden
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? -Yes
How many games that has not be officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? -12
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? - 35
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? - 4
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? -No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? -Yes

Challenge Questions:

-Yeah baby this is the year I feel it
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? -No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? -Yes

I don't know what this is. Definitely Bosman.

Looking forward to GT final bets. Kyle and Huber were already itching to pull the trigger on bets during GT Time lol.

Javin98

Banned
So I was inspired by GameTrailers and decided to make a little Final Bets: NeoGAF Edition. Rules are simple: Answer the questions below and see if you are right at the end of E3.

If a question asks how many, I want a number, people! I'm actually taking notes, here.

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? Star Wars: Battlefront
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Halo 5
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phil
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Yes, probably Fallout 4 if it's announced
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 6
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 30
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 5
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? Yes
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes

Challenge Questions:

Yes.
I hope so
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? Yes

Kyle Bosman?

TM94

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Halo 5
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Adam Boyes
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Something in Just Dance for Ubi
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? Seriously? I don't know maybe 15? That was a random guess.
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? Around 50, bonus points for 'exclusive content'
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 7?
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes.

Challenge Questions:

No

I don't know who these people are

Here you are.

Welfare

General Questions:

Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phil Spencer
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 29
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 41
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 6
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? Yes
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Obviously

Challenge Questions:

Yes

Bosman
There ya go

let's continue the fake party:

11259187_102050376216rfs79.jpg

10931163_102050376691g9rbq.jpg

I'm a huge Shenmue fan, and I didn't even recognise those images as anything pertaining to the series. What's the connection?

Edit - Apart from the Sega logo and the "Spring 2016" font style of course.

Anyway, it's totally legit. No doubt about it.

Auctopus

Geoff just posted a photo of wine on Instagram with an interesting ornament beside it. (Sorry for no link, on mobile)

the last of us 2 incoming

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? Metal Gear Solid V
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phillip J. Spencer
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 20
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 5821
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 3
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes

Challenge Questions:

Yes
Believe

Bosman

Hope I'm not too late too lock in.

Or that this is not an avatar bet.

Megauap

Has this
fake?
leak been posted before?

0f68412483665722097f895d70e6ede0.jpg

Sorry if already posted.
Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up and some people say taht the Crash brand has been owned by Activision for some year now. So that Naughty Dog logo is wrong.

TomShoe

Banned
Has this
fake?
leak been posted before?

Sorry if already posted.
Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up and some people say taht the Crash brand has been owned by Activision for some year now. So that Naughty Dog logo is wrong.

It was posted last year around PSX and confirmed fake. Sorry :^/

EA

• Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster announced for PS4 and XB1 (Winter 2015)
  • New Mass Effect game has a subtitle instead of a 4 (Fall 2016)
  • Titan Fall 2 (2016); also has a single player campaign mode; marketing deal with Sony
  • Battlefront blowout
  • New Need for Speed Underground announced (Spring 2016)
  • Sports games

Titanfall 2 is a 2017 title. BF5 will be the 2016 shooter.

NfS most likely will release this year. Nov 2015 probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom