• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Knight Preorder Skin Pack: Gotham's Future

Arkham City's TDKR skin was way better then that.

latest
Yes, yes it was.

I don't know why they keep adding the Fatman suit when it always looks so friggin' awkward. I suspect it's always been clip city in cutscenes, but I've never been brave enough to try using it.

So we're not gonna talk about how the Beyond skin is pretty much just Arkham Knight with longer ears and a Batman Beyond symbol?

Okay.

So we're not gonna talk about how the Beyond skin is pretty much just Arkham Knight with longer ears and a Batman Beyond symbol?

Okay.

You know what, you're right. The Beyond suit looks awesome.

Although if his face was only tinted black it'll look hella weird when he's lipsyncing.

Someone tell me what retailer this is a preorder bonus for? Need to add it to the spreadsheet:

083a66127b.png

Edit: It's steam, updated the spreadsheet.

Not this pre-order shit again.

I'll wait until I can get Viking Batman with hairworks on his cape so I can destroy my gpu. Or I'll wait for the inevitable GOTY of the Year edition complete with shitty box art and everything wrapped up in a nice tidy package.

The default suit's head at least looks more proportional to the body. This TDKR skin makes his body bigger while keeping the same normal sized head. Turrible, at least based on that promo shot.

All the different pre-order bonuses is getting Watch_Dogs bad. Its going to have more pre-order skins than unlockable ones at this rate.

Im happy with my Batmobile edition and i know im going to get the season pass. I hope some of the skins like these are on console and unlocked from doing challenges or season pass or something like that.

Someone posted a photo on reddit of the files for the PSN pre-order and it has a Flashpoint Batman skin, But that might be from the season pass.

All the different pre-order bonuses is getting Watch_Dogs bad. Its going to have more pre-order skins than unlockable ones at this rate.

Im happy with my Batmobile edition and i know im going to get the season pass. I hope some of the skins like these are on console and unlocked from doing challenges or season pass or something like that.

Someone posted a photo on reddit of the files for the PSN pre-order and it has a Flashpoint Batman skin, But that might be from the season pass.

It was worse for Arkham City. There's roughly 5 or so different preorder bonuses that are in-game things for AK, but for AC there was more, many of which were tied to retailers only in certain regions. And for AC they eventually all came out as a DLC pack.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I was talking to someone who prefers comics over games, but enjoys this series. He didn't like how they've added so many features to the suit. It makes him bulge out and look futuristic.

I don't mind it. I guess a large audience wouldn't mind. These suits aren't getting enough justice with the jpegs. I think time will tell when they release in-game footage or we get to see how it is live.

The small head, hyper Pre-Order detail to his costume, and the like is like the only thing we're seeing. It's Batman at full speed. I think they need to slow it down a bit, but I'm looking forward to it.

Juraash

I was really hoping they'd do another TDKR skin but this one does not look very good...

The Arkham City version was way nicer. Also the fact that this is apparently tied to steam preorders is a bummer. The more of this crap I see, the more I feel like I should just wait for the GOTY version.

If they had made beyond suit's arms and mask like the rest of the body, it would have looked fine. I'm talking about the game's skin.

Other than that, I hope we will get a Batman Beyond game someday. If they will do it right, it will be awesome. Just like a Batman Beyond movie.

Megatron

I think the suit looks good, but then. Never watched batman beyond so I have no attachment to the suit. It's the best arkham knight skin I have seen so far.

Dead

well not really...yet
Does Rocksteady have the worst art and design team of any AAA studio out there? Utterly revolting.

Top Bottom