• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Pachter Facts (like Chuck Norris facts)

Erebus

michaelpachter said:
This is one of the most flattering things that has ever happened to me.

2empevk.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
epicnemesis said:
Just when you thought this couldn't get any more creepy
But who is she? Thats the important question here. :D

Truespeed

Michael Pachter once taught Chuck Norris everything he knew about the gaming business and then beat it out of him.

Michael Pachter once bitch slapped Bobby Kotick with a coat hanger.

Michael Pachter has diplomatic immunity on PSN and Xbox Live.

Michael Pachter and Itagaki once got into a cat fight at a Japanese Karaoke bar.

Michael Pachter can predict the past.

Valtor

Banned
"Pachter's PS3 is backwards compatible. It can play PS4 games."

I seem to be missing something... Is this one as bad as I think it is or is there another meaning? I... I don't think I get it....

StuBurns

Banned
Valtor said:
"Pachter's PS3 is backwards compatible. It can play PS4 games."

I seem to be missing something... Is this one as bad as I think it is or is there another meaning? I... I don't think I get it....
I didn't get it either. I think it means the PS4 will be lower spec than the PS3? Kind of GC to Wii but taken to the extreme.

Truespeed

stuburns said:
I didn't get it either. I think it means the PS4 will be lower spec than the PS3? Kind of GC to Wii but taken to the extreme.

Or you could come to the obvious conclusion of just getting it ass backwards.

agrajag

Banned
Question for Michael Patcher:

are you a gamer? Do you enjoy playing games on your spare time? Or are you just interested in the industry?

JKBii

I thought these were great until I realized it wasn't supposed to be Norm MacDonald style meta humor.

The problem with making new _____ Facts for anybody is they're all old and tired. We've all heard the great ones years ago for Chuck Norris. Plus, as soon as someone comes up with one or two good ones, everybody piles on with the crappy ones they've been saving since the fad started.

michaelpachter said:
Dude, if there is ever ANYTHING I can do for you, just ask. You can even drive the Porsche.

michael.pachter@wedbush.com

Are you ever gonna go on ListenUp?

Michael Pachter thinks long-term. Yada, yada, yada, James Cameron. Bam!

Internally, Sony calls its firmware updates "Pachtes."

At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter will ask Michael Pachter to make his own prediction about his fate. When he is inevitably wrong, St. Peter will politely give Michael a second chance to guess his destination. <Ouch, a dark one!>

When Michael Pachter is not on Bonus Round, Geoff Keighley dies a little inside. <and so do I>

On father's day, Michael Pachter receives 22 million cards, which surprises him, since he expected to be at about 40 million by now. <lame>

That's all I can muster.

Alex P

My so-so contribution thus far, which I posted to twitter under #pachterfacts

Michael Pachter has beat World of Warcraft

Don't ever hook Michael Pachter up to a Wii Vitality Sensor. Ever.

It was originally known as 'The Ballad of Michael Pachter.' But this caused all the dev kits to explode.

Michael Pachter actually wrote Dante's Inferno. Not the game. The original poem.

Jack Black stars as Michael Pachter in Brütal Legend, which is fully biographical.

Michael Pachter can beat all the Left 4 Dead campaigns...on Expert...as all four survivors...simultaneously.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Mama Robotnik said:
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o462/mappster37/pachterfacts22.gif

With apologies.

AragornCrown.jpg

You apologize to no one.

michaelpachter said:
Dude, if there is ever ANYTHING I can do for you, just ask. You can even drive the Porsche.

oh damn! if you take him up on that, you MUST report back to NeoGAF, Mama. :lol

DrPirate

Banned
Danthrax said:
AragornCrown.jpg

You apologize to no one.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

JEKKI said:
Michael Pachter parried Daigo
:lol This was good too

And to the pachter haters, he's the only person I can stand listening to on the Bonus round. I actually find what he has to say interesting.

Top Bottom