• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 21, 2015

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Same here, haven't seen advertising for anything Wicther related here that wasn't Xbox branded only. I tried Googling and could find videos of Witcher 3 UK TV ads for Xbox One easy enough, but couldn't find one for the PS4 version anywhere.

If there has been advertising of any kind for the PS4 version here in the UK, it most definitely isn't widespread. As you say, if it exists it's probably a retailer specific ad or something.

Split will be comparable to Witcher I'd guess.

I question this, What channels and what was the theme of the ad? Retailer specific?

I think it's weird I didn't see a single TW3 on PS4 ad yet saw multiple Farming Simulator ads...
Will quote myself for you
It was a slightly different cut of this with a slightly longer Witcher section if I recall

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_JwOXFtu3iEtbr4ttXm9g

and with the same ending as the Xbox ad - £299 console with just the Witcher 3 box pictured, not the other 2.

I have seen them both a fairly even amount I'd say

Can't say for sure all the channels but certainly Channel 4 and BT Sport. It's not a retailer advert.

Raist

Banned
I question this, What channels and what was the theme of the ad? Retailer specific?

I think it's weird I didn't see a single TW3 on PS4 ad yet saw multiple Farming Simulator ads...

I've seen it a couple of times, can't remember the channel/time exactly though.
It's a Playstation ad, not retailer specific. There's a bunch of games including TW3, Batman, Bloodborne and maybe something else. Also a mention of being the best selling console in the UK.

Can't say for sure all the channels but certainly Channel 4 and BT Sport. It's not a retailer advert.

I've seen it a couple of times, can't remember the channel/time exactly though.
It's a Playstation ad, not retailer specific. There's a bunch of games including TW3, Batman, Bloodborne and maybe something else. Also a mention of being the best selling console in the UK.

Ah okay, that makes more sense. So it's basically a PS4 promo ad that just happens to feature The Witcher 3.

I thought it was an ad just focused on TW3.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Ah okay, that makes more sense. So it's basically a PS4 promo ad that just happens to feature The Witcher 3.

I thought it was an ad just focused on TW3.

Yeah it's not a purely Witcher 3 ad but it is certainly heavily featured. And as I said the TV edit of the promo focuses just on TW3 at the end so it kind of flies in the face of any exclusive marketing talk for MS in the UK at least.

Sony did an Evolve one like that too with other games.

Guess there's a loop hole where they can advertise the game but not exclusively around it.

Nice to hear about Witcher 3 adverts. I watch so little television.

Seem to remember Destiny having an Xbox ad, you normally see them via GAME or something so exclusive deals don't mean much. Also vaguely remember Assassins Creed 1 had a similar deal, par the course really.

yazanov

Banned
It's less to do with what gamers favour on which platform, to be fair, and more to to do with the difference in the installed base of the platforms. If every single console owner bought The Witcher 3, you'd see a split of 60/40. Maybe even sharper than that.

No not really, that does not seems to be the case with the shooter genre where the split seems much closer. For example, the 1st week split for Battlefield: Hardline in the UK was:

Battlefield: Hardline PS4 (46%) - > 38,180
Battlefield: Hardline One (%43%) - > 35,690

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157064188&postcount=69

Split seems to be based on the type of games.

Chobel

It's less to do with what gamers favour on which platform, to be fair, and more to to do with the difference in the installed base of the platforms. If every single console owner bought The Witcher 3, you'd see a split of 60/40. Maybe even sharper than that.

The ration between between consoles is around 1.2:1 in favor of PS4, so in your scenario the split will be 55/45.

Raist

Banned
Actually PS4+XB1 at 3.3M - End of January

Fair enough. That figure seems rather high though.

It definitely can't be 2:1.3 because the PS4 reached 2M only at the beginning of May.
If you consider 1.8:1.5, this would mean the XB1 sold 0.5M in about 2 months, while the PS4 sold 0.8M in almost 5 months.

Something doesn't add up.

Conduit

Banned
The ration between between consoles is around 1.2:1 in favor of PS4, so in your scenario the split will be 55/45.

Where is your source for 1.2:1? I read here a month ago it is a 1.5:1 in PS4 favor.

It's highly unlikely that Xbone outsold PS4 in last two months in UK.

Welfare

Where is your source for 1.2:1? I read here a month ago it is a 1.5:1 in PS4 favor.

It's highly unlikely that Xbone outsold PS4 in last two months in UK.

It can't be 1.5:1. That would mean the Xbox One is at 1.33m when the PS4 was at 2 million. The most likely ratios are 1.2:1 or 1.3:1 at the beginning of May.

Italy:
01. Project CARS (Namco, PS4)
02. Mortal Kombat X (Warner Bros., PS4)
03. FIFA 15 (EA, PS4)
04. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar, PS4)
05. Final Fantasy X-X2 Remaster Steelbook Edition (Square Enix, PS4)
06. Minecraft (Sony, PS3)
07. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Bethesda, PS4)
08. Kirby e il Pennello Arcobaleno (Nintendo, Wii U)
09. FIFA 15 (EA, PS3)
10. Minecraft (Sony, PS4)

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/15038...ncora-in-testa-ma-spuntano-alcune-novita.html

Conduit

Banned
You're crazy if you think PS4 sold 200K in 3 weeks.

You know, Sony sold OVER 2 mil.in UK as of May 5th, NOT PRECISELY 2 mil. So, maybe was 2050k as of May 5th, you know.

lol it can't even do that in 4 weeks in the US. Also what are those numbers? Pulled right out of an ass.

LOL! Doesn't mean if April sales in US were slow, it's the same in the rest of the world. Probably you have NPD=world mentality
Yes, i pulled those numbers from my ass.

gtj1092

Wish we just got numbers straight up because extrapolation is never concrete because you don't know how loose people are being when they say "just over" or "closing in". Both scenarios seem off. Only way things kind of add up is if X1 greatly outsold Ps4 in September October and November. Maybe my math is off though.

Welfare

You know, Sony sold OVER 2 mil.in UK as of May 5th, NOT PRECISELY 2 mil. So, maybe was 2050k as of May 5th, you know.

What would cause the PS4 to have sold +50k in the final week of April? It would've been slightly over 2 million.

LOL! Doesn't mean if April sales in US were slow, it's the same in the rest of the world. Probably you have NPD=world mentality
Yes, i pulled those numbers from my ass.

No I don't have that mentality. Why wouldn't April be a slow month world wide? Do you think it is some US only phenomenon?

Pezus

Wish we just got numbers straight up because extrapolation is never concrete because you don't know how loose people are being when they say "just over" or "closing in". Both scenarios seem off. Only way things kind of add up is if X1 greatly outsold Ps4 in September October and November. Maybe my math is off though.

X1 only outsold PS4 in November (and Nov+Dec had PS4>X1)

Bruno MB

yW8JH.png

Germany:
Week 21, 2015 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (01) PS4 THE WITCHER 3 - WILDE JAGD (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
02 (04) PC THE WITCHER 3 - WILDE JAGD (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
03 (08) XBO THE WITCHER 3 - WILDE JAGD (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
04 (NE) PS4 LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 15 (ASTRAGON)
05 (NE) PS3 LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 15 (ASTRAGON)
06 (02) PS4 PROJECT CARS (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
07 (07) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
08 (05) PC GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
09 (NE) 360 LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 15 (ASTRAGON)
10 (09) PS4 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
11 (06) PS4 WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
12 (03) PS4 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER - LIMITED EDITION (KOCH MEDIA)
13 (NE) XBO LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 15 (ASTRAGON)
14 (12) PS3 MINECRAFT - PLAYSTATION 3 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
15 (31) PS3 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
16 (15) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
17 (10) PC WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
18 (11) 3DS PUZZLE & DRAGONS Z + PUZZLE & DRAGONS: SUPER MARIO BROS. EDITION (NINTENDO)
19 (82) PS4 DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION EL(ECTRONIC ARTS)
20 (23) 3DS POKÉMON: OMEGA RUBIN (NINTENDO)
21 (28) 3DS TOMODACHI LIFE (NINTENDO)
22 (37) PC LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 15 (ASTRAGON)
23 (27) 3DS POKÉMON: ALPHA SAPHIR (NINTENDO)
24 (14) WIU KIRBY UND DER REGENBOGEN-PINSEL (NINTENDO)
25 (13) PS4 BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
26 (16) PS4 BLOODBORNE (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
27 (22) PC DIE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
28 (26) PS4 MINECRAFT - PS4 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
29 (24) PC DIE SIMS 4: AN DIE ARBEIT (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
30 (29) 3DS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK 3D (NINTENDO)
31 (35) 3DS SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS (NINTENDO)
32 (19) WIU MARIO PARTY 10 (NINTENDO)
33 (18) PC PROJECT CARS (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
34 (20) PC EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2: SCANDINAVIA (RONDOMEDIA)
35 (32) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
36 (34) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
37 (42) PS3 WATCH DOGS - BONUS EDITION (UBISOFT)
38 (30) PC CITIES: SKYLINES (KOCH MEDIA)
39 (NE) PC FARM-EXPERTE 2016: LANDWIRTSCHAFT, VIEHZUCHT, OBSTBAU (KOCH MEDIA)
40 (36) 3DS MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE (NINTENDO)
41 (50) 360 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
42 (45) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
43 (21) XBO WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
44 (47) 3DS MARIO KART 7 (NINTENDO)
45 (17) PS4 MITTELERDE: MORDORS SCHATTEN (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
46 (49) PS4 DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
47 (39) WIU SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR WII U (NINTENDO)
48 (41) XBO GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
49 (25) XBO PROJECT CARS (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
50 (43) PC DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

Top 50

PS4 - 13
PC - 11
3DS - 9
PS3 - 6
XBO - 5
360 - 3
WIU - 3

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'd really like to get an update about Nintendo sales in Germany: the amount of 3DS titles in top 50 has been mostly around 8-10 games since New 3DS released, and Mario Party 10 spent almost two months in top 10 (right now, it's falling). Project Cars on Xbox One, though, ouch.

Bruno MB

Physical/Digital Ratio in the UK according to SuperData

Original Article

Here is a rough estimate for Bloodborne.

Code:
[March, 2015] Bloodborne (Sony Computer Entertainment) - 45,053 (29,538) / 74,591
[April, 2015] Bloodborne (Sony Computer Entertainment) - 41,000 (13,960) / 54,960 [129,551 LTD]

MCV says that physical Bloodborne March numbers are up to March 26th, I'm sure that it's a mistake and they actually are up to March 28th.

We're missing the last week of April, I guesstimated that it sold around 5,000 units. Anyway, one thousand units more or less won't change anything.

Mh9KZ.png

Sweden
Week 21, 2015 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (NE) PS4 THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
02 (NE) PC THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
03 (NE) XBO THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
04 (NE) 360 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (KOCH MEDIA)
05 (NE) PS3 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (KOCH MEDIA)
06 (01) PC GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
07 (04) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
08 (NE) PS4 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (KOCH MEDIA)
09 (07) PC THE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (03) PS4 PROJECT CARS (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
11 (15) XBO GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
12 (06) PS4 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
13 (09) PS3 MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
14 (10) 360 MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION (MICROSOFT)
15 (05) PS4 MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
16 (NE) XBO FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (KOCH MEDIA)
17 (08) PS4 WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
18 (13) PC THE SIMS 4: GET TO WORK (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
19 (02) PS4 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE)
20 (16) PS4 DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

WquyV.png

Finland:
Week 21, 2015 - All Formats (Units)

01 (NE) THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
02 (__) FARMING SIMULATOR 2015 (FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE)
03 (01) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
04 (03) MINECRAFT (MICROSOFT / SONY CEE)
05 (04) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (02) NHL 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
07 (05) PROJECT CARS (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
08 (08) WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
09 (07) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (06) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER INTERACTIVE)

YHFbe.png

Norway:
Week 21, 2015 - All Formats (Units)

01 (NE) THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT (BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT)
02 (__) FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (KOCH MEDIA)
03 (01) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
04 (02) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (01) MINECRAFT (MICROSOFT / SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
06 (06) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
07 (07) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
08 (__) THE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
09 (__) DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
10 (05) MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)

Surprised if Splatoon doesn't hit the top five, they really pushed it hard. Lots of marketing compared to other games.

Plus we're still in a release lull...there's not much competition.

Hasney

I'm betting Witcher 3 and Project CARS have less of a drop off than a usual new releases with the crazy Amazon deals. Any spike by TLOU:R should show if it had an effect.

EDIT: Actually, depends how many were dispatched before the cut off since that's when Amazon reports it as a sale.

I'm betting Witcher 3 and Project CARS have less of a drop off than a usual new releases with the crazy Amazon deals.

Yeah, I just saw that thread. That's a crazy deal and then some... Where was this Amazon during Christmas?

Their deals back then were pure garbage.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's wotta, I'm waiting for offical PR for a clearr outlook on Splatoon's debut in UK.

Hasney

‘The Witcher III: Wild Hunt’ (-69%) is king of the video game jungle for a second week, safely dodging the attack of Nintendo’s new Amiibo-enabled shooter ‘Splatoon’, which debuts at No2.

‘Splatoon’ becomes the 5th fastest selling Wii U game and in the process the biggest ever launch of new IP on the Wii U (overturning Ubisoft’s Zombi U). There is no change at No3 and No4 with ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (+8%) and in particular ‘FIFA 15’ (+51%) both enjoying sales jumps. ‘Farming Simulator 15’ (-41%) drops 3 places to No5 in its second week of release. ‘Battlefield Hardline’ (+43%) overtakes ‘Project Cars’ (-22%), climbing one place to No6, while ‘Destiny’ (+25%) also enjoys renewed chart success, up 2 places to No8.
The Top 10 is rounded off by ‘Mortal Kombat X’ (-8%) at No9 and ‘Minecraft: Xbox Edition’ which re-enters the Top 10 at No10, boosted by a 33% sales increase. There are numerous promotions throughout the Top 40 with many old favourites enjoying sales jumps, including ‘Far Cry 4’ (+69%), up 4 places to No14 and ‘Lego Batman 3’ (+51%), up 5 places to No19.

1 1 THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT PS4 BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT
2 2 THE WITCHER III: WILD HUNT XB ONE BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 SPLATOON WII U NINTENDO NINTENDO
4 4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V PS4 ROCKSTAR TAKE 2
11 5 GRAND THEFT AUTO V XB ONE ROCKSTAR TAKE 2
17 6 FIFA 15 XB360 EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 7 PROJECT CARS PS4 BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT
15 8 MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION XB360 MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
21 9 BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE PS4 EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 10 WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD PS4 BETHESDA SOFTWORKS BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
9 11 BLOODBORNE PS4 SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
22 12 BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE XB ONE EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
12 13 MORTAL KOMBAT X PS4 WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
5 14 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 XB360 FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE KOCH MEDIA
25 15 FIFA 15 PS4 EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 16 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 PS4 FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE KOCH MEDIA
20 17 DYING LIGHT PS4 WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- 18 FIFA 15 PS3 EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
7 19 FARMING SIMULATOR 15 XB ONE FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE KOCH MEDIA
14 20 MORTAL KOMBAT X XB ONE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
36 21 THE SIMS 4 PC EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
26 22 DYING LIGHT XB ONE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
30 23 FIFA 15 XB ONE EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
31 24 MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION PS3 SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
29 25 DESTINY XB ONE ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
32 26 TERRARIA XB360 XBOX 360 CLASSICS 505 GAMES
18 27 PROJECT CARS XB ONE BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT
19 28 HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION XB ONE MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
28 29 CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE XB ONE ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
33 30 DESTINY PS4 ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- 31 FAR CRY 4 PS4 UBISOFT UBISOFT
16 32 WOLFENSTEIN: THE OLD BLOOD XB ONE BETHESDA SOFTWORKS BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
38 33 MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION PS4 SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
35 34 MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION XB ONE MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
- 35 BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE XB360 EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
37 36 GRAND THEFT AUTO V XB360 ROCKSTAR TAKE 2
- 37 MARIO KART 8 WII U NINTENDO NINTENDO
27 38 FORZA HORIZON 2 XB ONE MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
34 39 GRAND THEFT AUTO V PS3 ROCKSTAR TAKE 2
- 40 MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE 3DS CAPCOM CAPCOM

Striek

‘The Witcher III: Wild Hunt’ (-69%) is king of the video game jungle for a second week, safely dodging the attack of Nintendo’s new Amiibo-enabled shooter ‘Splatoon’, which debuts at No2.

‘Splatoon’ becomes the 5th fastest selling Wii U game and in the process the biggest ever launch of new IP on the Wii U (overturning Ubisoft’s Zombi U). There is no change at No3 and No4 with ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (+8%) and in particular ‘FIFA 15’ (+51%) both enjoying sales jumps. ‘Farming Simulator 15’ (-41%) drops 3 places to No5 in its second week of release. ‘Battlefield Hardline’ (+43%) overtakes ‘Project Cars’ (-22%), climbing one place to No6, while ‘Destiny’ (+25%) also enjoys renewed chart success, up 2 places to No8.

The Top 10 is rounded off by ‘Mortal Kombat X’ (-8%) at No9 and ‘Minecraft: Xbox Edition’ which re-enters the Top 10 at No10, boosted by a 33% sales increase. There are numerous promotions throughout the Top 40 with many old favourites enjoying sales jumps, including ‘Far Cry 4’ (+69%), up 4 places to No14 and ‘Lego Batman 3’ (+51%), up 5 places to No19.

5th best selling UK release doesn't sound too bad, nor best debut for a new IP. I mean its the Wii U, but still.

SmokyDave

Eh, neither good nor bad for Splatoon really. Third place is good for a Wii U game, but the biggest title the Wii U will see all year dropping behind the second week for Witcher XBone doesn't seem like a 'great' result. Still, could've been much worse.

GRW810

Eh, neither good nor bad for Splatoon really. Third place is good for a Wii U game, but the biggest title the Wii U will see all year dropping behind the second week for Witcher XBone doesn't seem like a 'great' result. Still, could've been much worse.
More good than bad really, let's be honest.

Top Bottom