• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2009: Fighting Game Championships - July 17 - 19, Las Vegas, NV (At the Rio!)

Deadly said:
I wish they would update the brackets...

While I'm more than grateful for what has more or less been a great livestream, it would be nice in future years if they had some sort of custom-rolled page that had the brackets or an ESPN style bottom line that displayed some of this other information alongside the video.

It's hard to complain though considering how accessible the tournament has been for free online. Many thanks to the Evo staff that made this possible.

Arde5643

Wow, Eduardo Perez's Honda was very surprising. Mike Ross definitely needs to borrow some of Ed Perez's Honda tactics.

Glad to see Sanford win though - dude is a good person. Hopefully he'll be able to go through J.Wong.

letsbereasonable said:
While I'm more than grateful for what has more or less been a great livestream, it would be nice in future years if they had some sort of custom-rolled page that had the brackets or an ESPN style bottom line that displayed some of this other information alongside the video.

It's hard to complain though considering how accessible the tournament has been for free online. Many thanks to the Evo staff that made this possible.

(neutral) letsbereasonable
(Today, 12:54 AM)

Truly living up to the user name.

Caj814

v76yaw.png

Top Bottom