• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

lol at nearly third of GTs games of November video being dedicated to Bloodborne dlc.
No need to for a meeting on this years GOTY, that's for sure.

Did you have any problem with the video itself? For me, it went fine most of it, but there last 2 hours are a nightmare, constant buffering at 720p (and even lower, it doesn't load any faster).
I don't get it, because my internet is fine, and even other youtube videos load perfectly fine.

I'm thinking maybe it's the fact that it's 11 hours of video, that causes problems? Either way, it's a real pain in the ass to finish up the last 2 hours, which is funny, since the first 9 were perfectly fine for the most part.

Just out of sync by about 5 seconds on the PS4 YT app. Whole thing played fine in the browser. Maybe it was the length that did it.

Ian is going to cry and cry and cry about Bloodborne when they get discussing GOTY. Blood won't be able to get a word in edgeways for The Witcher 3.
Bloodborne is my choice though.

Loved Kyle's costume in ManUps. Those short shorts. I laughed hard when the camera first cut to him.

Brad's punch was funny too.

Umibozu

Mandatory update
Great episode, liked it more than last weeks. The episode had a lot more ups. My favourite part was when batman appeared and punched kyle, came out of nowhere and was very funny.

Last nights bloodlines stream
I warned about using a retron5. It uses stolen software, it emulates the games and doesn't actually run the games, it emulates the games poorly in which it has increased lag and poor sound reproduction, and has poor game compatibility. From comments of people who own a retron5 as time goes on the retron seems the perform more poorly and crash more often.
If the staff decides to stream the game again I would suggest wii virtual console version (from a wiiU) if it is still up, or real hardware. Pc emulation with a usb genesis controller would also be better alternative.

We gave extra time to Fallout too - just didn't break away from the music track.
Yeah, I was having fun with the video because of how much the staff loves the game and how they're always promoting it.

edit: blood, you should review xenoblade chronicles X if you have the opportunity

UrbanRats

Just out of sync by about 5 seconds on the PS4 YT app. Whole thing played fine in the browser. Maybe it was the length that did it.

Funny thing is, on my Nexus 9 it works perfectly, but on my gaming PC it has problems.
I deactivated my firewall completely, and it actually managed to buffer in a decent manner, so i could finish watching it.

It was a really great stream, even though i have to question the design decisions of those final moments of the game, those gatling gun rooms are so... not Resident Evil.
Hey, i get that a game must climax, but i would've rather have super Las Plagas monsters, rather than mercenaries with goddamn guns.
Kind of defeats the purpose of bio weapons, when the hardest thing you can throw at me, is regular old firearms.

Auctopus

(drunjk post) For me, it's Witcher 3 then Bloodborne.

Yeah, Witcher had it's bugs but God, I've never played an RPG with such great writing, quests and world design. It's such a pleasure to play and I'm genuinely finding new stuff to do all the time. I don't mean "Skyrim new stuff" as in their bullshit quest engine or something, you can tell Witcher 3 had so much care and love put in to every square inch, it's the most deseverign of GOTY.

Just look at each individual Skelligan island, such care has been put in to each one and each little quest. Iincrdidble game.

Bloodborne is a close second though.

Burt

Bloodworth was dead on with the 'cosplay' comment in the trailer score. Like, sorry, no, that's not Luke and that's not Vader.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Holy Christ mandatory im fucking dead right now it's sad.

GT for life 100 years forever and ever.

Edit: and turtledoves is the shit and the added lightning impact is sogud.all the cylinders.

Umibozu

Twitch archives now works on my device, game changer. Watching the latest chicago enforcer.

edit: older streams don't work but newer streams seem to work, at least going forward the archive will be more accessible to more people

Burt

Detonate_the_best_op.gif

best

except for that lack of a Bad Company 2 mention

ito007

8% of nothing is nothing.
At its highest though so it's still worth a sell. Might want to move investments toward The Last Levelle (LEV) due to its potential hostile takeover of The Final Bosman (BOS)

I'm having too much fun with this

Really annoyed at the last FF7 stream. 4 and half hour video, 35 mins waiting for them to pull off Omnislash and then Kyle closes the stream before the limit has even finished.
If you want to troll your audience and have no respect for the people watching, that's just shit. Can't even defend it as the moment the move starts, he jumps out his chair to close the stream. So it was intentional.

Top Bottom