• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Let the Hunger Games begin!

But seriously, can't wait.

Also, loved the info graphics yeeny made. I knew i was mafia a lot, but didn't realize I'm also one of the unluckiest players lol!!

Wanted to add that Terra could be on the graphic as the player who has been an ordinary the most.

Speaking of which, i loved being an ordinary. You can play in any way you like without any fear, in the early phases anyway. Ordinaries can play any gambits because they are kind of dispensable in some way (unless it's end game of course!)
Actually this makes me curious, how likely IS it to draw ordinary ___?

Although I don't think my being ordinary would count, I drew mafia in GAFia, remember?

Sorian

Banned
oh no! style can sub in for WW

retro, you take darryl!

We meet again old friend.

Edit: Never forget

P2zEdFb.png

actually most players drawing as ordinaries are Timeaisis and MattAttack (3 times as ordinaries each) but they also have drawn other roles (Timeaisis as scum in Cthulhu and Matt as BBB in Cthulhu)

Sorian

Banned
actually most players drawing as ordinaries are Timeaisis and MattAttack (3 times as ordinaries each) but they also have drawn other roles (Timeaisis as scum in Cthulhu and Matt as BBB in Cthulhu)

Cthulhu is just a weird place. It's also the only game where both Darryl and I drew a kind of vanilla role since all we were were lost partners. We had no actual power.

Darryl

Banned
This werewolf match is going to be fucking fierce. Someone swap me. I'm scared

Also yneezy that graph was gorgeous. Blarg vs. Palmer. Mafia yin-yang.

SalvaPot

I have an idea.

SalvaPot Presents: GAFIA SALTY BETS!
The idea is pretty simple, you can bet on how long will player survives in the Harry Potter game if you are not playing it, and win or lose points accordingly. Who would you thing will last the longest? Who do you thing will die first?

Of course I´ll explain the rules and everything else on the Harry Potter Spectator Thread, so be there when its up! Its just one more way to interact with the game.

Sorian

Banned
I have an idea.

The idea is pretty simple, you can bet on how long will player survives in the Harry Potter game if you are not playing it, and win or lose points accordingly. Who would you thing will last the longest? Who do you thing will die first?

Of course I´ll explain the rules and everything else on the Harry Potter Spectator Thread, so be there when its up! Its just one more way to interact with the game.

Let's see here, who's in your game.

Uh huh, uh huh, yes, yes, ok, alright, yup, ok, yes.

Christina Mackenzie will live the longest

I have an idea.

yey i wanna play :D

Rats Off To Ya will live longest!

Fireblend

Banned
BTW, I am running the first Salty Bet in the ONUW Spectator thread on outer gafia, be sure to check it out if you want to play x).

May I remind you potential gamblers that I'm a super reliable ONUW player. In fact, I'm such a good player that I was a wolf in my last game *and* I voted against my own team *and* I still won.

Stupidity or genius? I'll let you decide.

It's genius. Definitely genius.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll eat a burger if Christina lasts the longest.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
What is this craziness? Yeeny actually keeps track of replacements instead of just willy-nilly picking a replacement that happened to post recently????

No crab, I will never let that go, never!!!!! :mad:

that wasn't me. i had a list but game-runners took things into their own hands. :(

roytheone

that wasn't me. i had a list but game-runners took things into their own hands. :(

Interesting that you say that, very interesting, because in the last thread you said:

You do indeed have first dibs above everyone else. Sorry about that, we drew replacements that had posted recently and I didn't enforce the waiting list, my fault entirely.

A DIRECT CONTRADICTION! Clearly you are part of "team voldemort" or whatever the scum side will be called:

Vote: Crab

Man, I am so good. I found a scum before the game began! Hell, I found a scum before the role PM's were send!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting that you say that, very interesting, because in the last thread you said:

A DIRECT CONTRADICTION! Clearly you are part of "team voldemort" or whatever the scum side will be called:

Vote: Crab

Man, I am so good. I found a scum before the game began! Hell, I found a scum before the role PM's were send!

i didn't enforce it because game-runners got in ahead of me. :( :( :(

Burbeting

Banned
You're only going to be there a day, I think you'll be fine

;( You make me feel pain, dear Cabby.

I haven't decided if I try to push love for 4.5 or season 5 game, since it got the boot for season 4. I do want to run it, I have played it few times before, and I think it's fun.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
;( You make me feel pain, dear Cabby.

I haven't decided if I try to push love for 4.5 or season 5 game, since it got the boot for season 4. I do want to run it, I have played it few times before, and I think it's fun.

i want to play it as a 4.5, but it can get more people for s5 so you should just market it heavily between now and then so all these peons know how wrong they were

Burbeting

Banned
Well in any case it would need 26 players minimum for 13 couples, could go as high as 30 for 15 couples, but that seems kinda unrealistic.

Don't you delay love for anyone but yourself. Love needs no delay my friend.

The Collective Gafia conciousness rejected love itself, haha.

But competition was really fierce this season, I was really interested in all HP, Werewolf and Night Vale, so I'm glad those were chosen.

roytheone

i didn't enforce it because game-runners got in ahead of me. :( :( :(

Yeah yeah, that doesn't change the fact you first say it is completely your fault, and now try to shift the blame to someone else! A clear scum tell! But since I fear those other dumb dumb's will not see it:

Wizard duel: Crab

For the next day phase, people can only vote for you or me! Let's see how you will get out of this one Crabby pants!

I started forming a Back to the Future Mafia in my head and it actually sounds interesting. I'm gonna keep at it. I really don't have interest in hosting but I might try to pitch it out if it shapes up.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah yeah, that doesn't change the fact you first say it is completely your fault, and now try to shift the blame to someone else! A clear scum tell! But since I fear those other dumb dumb's will not see it:

Wizard duel: Crab

For the next day phase, people can only vote for you or me! Let's see how you will get out of this one Crabby pants!

same way I got out of the last one

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RetroMG

I think Boo Boo'n got banned? Not sure for how long.

He's banned for one week, until the 17th, which is 24 hours into Night Vale day one. At this point, I'm going to keep him in and see what happens when his ban is up, and replace him if he doesn't come back. I don't want to IMMEDIATELY replace a new player with a vet, without giving him a chance.

If he happens to read this, creating an Outer Gafia account would go a long way to securing his place in the game and my peace of mind.

RetroMG

Throwing this up again

If you are not playing in Season 4 and want access to the spectators threads, please PM me. I'll give you access shortly before the games begin.

Palmer_v1

What the hell am I supposed to do for a week?

I suggest catching up on Jane The Virgin, iZombie, and Brooklyn 99 if you're behind on any of those.

If you feel like reading, try The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart. Deeply fucked up protagonists, but entertaining. It's like rooting for Darryl* when he's town. You kind of want him to succeed, but you wouldn't mind seeing him get sodomized by a demon either.

Or, you know, Board Games. You could find me a copy of Flick em Up cause I wants it!

I like Darryl

Palmer_v1

I know right?

Fluff. ha!

You are an Ordinary Villager!

You'll probably die of dysentery soon, but in the meantime, at least you can passive-aggressively vote to lynch your friends and neighbors.

You win when the wolves have been wrecked.

This is not an actual role PM, Werewolf people

SalvaPot

Fluff. ha!

You are an Ordinary Villager!

You'll probably die of dysentery soon, but in the meantime, at least you can passive-aggressively vote to lynch your friends and neighbors.

You win when the wolves have been wrecked.

This is not an actual role PM, Werewolf people

You are a squib

You can do nothing at all, sorry.

You win when Ron gets Hermione, suck on that HarryXHermione fans! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Today is the last day for swapping people! No more swapping tomorrow!

We'll need to lock you guys in your assigned rollercoasters sooner or later, right!

Top Bottom