• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The chapter apparently wasn't supposed to come out because I was writing about it on another forum and everyone was confused as fuck because "there's no chapter."

But I did read it on Crunchyroll by just typing in "106" in the URL, but now it just links to a countdown 5 days from now!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You found one of those time travelling watches from Chao!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
IDK they had the Fuuka, Yamada, Fairy Tail and UQ chapters up and I read them, and now they're all not there. I guess it was an accident.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So how much fuckery was in the Fuuka chapter? Please tell me a lot.

It's a Seo Nipple chapter. Shelley spends a lot of it talking about a senpai she wants to notice her and Yuu somehow actually fails to succeed in informing Shelley of Fuuka being dead despite actively attempting to do it because Shelley talks too much as though that's a thing that can happen.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's a Seo Nipple chapter. Shelley spends a lot of it talking about a senpai she wants to notice her and Yuu somehow actually fails to succeed in informing Shelley of Fuuka being dead despite actively attempting to do it because Shelley talks too much as though that's a thing that can happen.

Is that enough fuckery to justify me jumping back in? I like my Seo to have maximum fuckery and that sounds like some good fuckery.

Arabesque

IDK they had the Fuuka, Yamada, Fairy Tail and UQ chapters up and I read them, and now they're all not there. I guess it was an accident.

It was. The chapters aren't supposed to be out until next week when WSM comes out in stores, but this isn't the first time Crunchyroll screwed up by not putting the chapters on time. Usually, when there's a break, they delay the chapters for a week. I guess whoever is in charge got the dates wrong and thought they came out this week.

I wonder if someone is going to be fired over this.

Final manga, anime, and light novel of the year (unless I somehow get gifted shippuden set 19). Goals for next year get the last three Naruto volumes + the gaiden, catch up fairytail, and bleach.

CWYJG4HWsAAZGh-.jpg:large

I hope the Shonen Jump one shot manga coming from the writer of Index/Heavy Object is as good as Heavy Object and becomes a full series

Shounen Jump Issue 5/6:
Cover, Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Mononofu, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Hiyoku Renri no Lucifer (One Shot by Kamachi Kazuma (story; author of Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, etc.) and Yabuki Kentarou (artwork; author of Black Cat, To Love-Ru, etc.))

Arabesque

really... I thought that we won't get anything until the new year issue

Officially, the last issue of the year comes out on the 21st, and then a week's break, and then an issue on the 4th of January.

Unofficially, it probably means there's going to be stuff coming out all the way till the first week of the new year, and then nothing for a week. Unless the arrests had screwed up the leak sources.

I hope the Shonen Jump one shot manga coming from the writer of Index/Heavy Object is as good as Heavy Object and becomes a full series

Shounen Jump Issue 5/6:
Cover, Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Mononofu, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Hiyoku Renri no Lucifer (One Shot by Kamachi Kazuma (story; author of Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, etc.) and Yabuki Kentarou (artwork; author of Black Cat, To Love-Ru, etc.))

Can both Kamachi and Yabuki do a full on weekly manga when both of them have obligations with their other ongoing series? I imagine that the toll would be difficult to manage.

Can both Kamachi and Yabuki do a full on weekly manga when both of them have obligations with their other ongoing series? I imagine that the toll would be difficult to manage.

I think Kamachi will be fine, if at least some of the stuff his editor says about his writing habits is true.

Arabesque

I think Kamachi will be fine, if at least some of the stuff his editor says about his writing habits is true.

Sure, him being a workaholic would probably allow him to deliver things on time, but as far as I am aware all the manga/novels he supervises for or writes are either monthly or stuff that are published on a long term schedule. Working on a weekly schedule is far more time consuming and intensive by comparison.

Unless he only writes the outline, and hands over the reins to Yabuki for the fine details.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Officially, the last issue of the year comes out on the 21st, and then a week's break, and then an issue on the 4th of January.

Unofficially, it probably means there's going to be stuff coming out all the way till the first week of the new year, and then nothing for a week. Unless the arrests had screwed up the leak sources.

Kamachi definitely can. He's supposedly bring his manuscript on time and monster in term of productivity.

Yabuki, i don't know, but since he is not the author, maybe he can do a weekly.

I'm looking now

Edit: looks like spoilers are out
So it looks a like we are getting chapters this week

ah okay that makes sense

Nanatsu no Taizai 154

low and behold the demon possessing Dreyfus goes about boasting, being bold and acting prideful when his pal comes along to help him out

John Blade

Just wondering. Right Stuff have on sale No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! manga and was wondering if it's worth the time to buy and read it? I own the Blu-ray of the show but didn't have a chance to go watch it yet. Just need some opinion about this.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.231
I think "pissed off Tomo-chan" is sorta underselling what she's feeling like and the world of hurt she's gonna put that guy through.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Decided to read this as it was on my list for a while and now I'm up to date on it. Pretty fun series I gotta say, what with all the un-subtle animal parallels with the cast and Inugami's S&M fetish.

What is that makes yuri so fascinating to read?

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch232

Aw, she shouldn't have held back.

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt ch10.1

Yeah, it's a real shame.

you guys are cheering for what she did, but all i'm seeing is a potential villain that can have very heavy repercussions.

he has "that" look you know...

Sakuranbo Syndrome 95 (END)
The circle of life.

There was a lot crammed into this final chapter, and parts of it could've been better foreshadowed, but it felt satisfying enough as a conclusion. For all the silliness of its premise and (occasionally) its developments, this manga did a great job of making me care about the central trio, and I'm glad to see a happy ending for them.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

you guys are cheering for what she did, but all i'm seeing is a potential villain that can have very heavy repercussions.

he has "that" look you know...

*Suddenly remember author works before tomo-chan.

Oh shit....

Jitsu wa watashi wa 105

Ah yes, the classic bumping into your first love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom