• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

LGom09

First 3 parts of the Resident Evil 3 Full Playthrough Friday:

https://mega.nz/#!idsQjJSB!MNwd5t4kdpKTAj2-Oxbw0An5HX5TkhNO9MT39nJoCzk
https://mega.nz/#!iQsnlByK!lunp2_1b9_Pb_n3XEEoWS0gmf0cVKyNbtyCiccPmyIg
https://mega.nz/#!6FND2CaC!aWpWDPZ1cqUqiOWc0YDmu74h5a4l3aafxXDZDlKxbVI

I will edit this post over time as more parts finish uploading. (The stream is split into 18 parts)
Thanks so much for this! I thought it was gone forever. Also, here's the REmake playthrough if anyone missed when it was posted earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ6EtAA8h9kEPETH5w5IyGBUeL7fouc0g

There's some Monopoly and P.T. streams on that channel too.

sora87

Today sucked not having Huber Hype, not having a jolly stream to eat lunch to. :(
At least I'll be able to watch the RE3 stream again soon thanks to Wavering Radiant.

Ben Moore just jumped onto the twitch chat:

Benmoore034: I don't want to give anyone undue hope, so take what I say with realistic expectations PLEASE. That's all I ask.

Benmoore034: But know that the people of GT still very much want to stay together and do things and we're going to try our best to make that happen.

Benmoore034: That said, we all have rent to pay and people in our lives that we need to provide for, so if other opportunities come up we can't just ignore that. But the beauty bois are definitely doing covert things behind the scenes. If you don't hear from us, it's because we're working our butts off trying to pull something together.

Umibozu

Benmoore034: I don't want to give anyone undue hope, so take what I say with realistic expectations PLEASE. That's all I ask.

Benmoore034: But know that the people of GT still very much want to stay together and do things and we're going to try our best to make that happen.

Benmoore034: That said, we all have rent to pay and people in our lives that we need to provide for, so if other opportunities come up we can't just ignore that. But the beauty bois are definitely doing covert things behind the scenes. If you don't hear from us, it's because we're working our butts off trying to pull something together.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm getting my hopes up :)

Drencrom

GT will rise again!

#BELIEVE

ito007

This is all just way too much. Realistically speaking though, I would think that meeting up weekly for a d&d session would be pretty feasible?

wiibomb

FUCK YEAH...

I know it can turn to be nothing, but still it gives me a little hint of hope

Auctopus

Best thing to do is to give them space and let them breathe and think then support the fuck out of them when they try and pull something together.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

vma-crying-9.gif

God I hope this works out.

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Thanks so much for this! I thought it was gone forever. Also, here's the REmake playthrough if anyone missed when it was posted earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ6EtAA8h9kEPETH5w5IyGBUeL7fouc0g

There's some Monopoly and P.T. streams on that channel too.

No problem, I'd probably do almost anything for
former-
GT and their beauty boys.

Also need to spread the virus after Huber infected me through his streams.

But thats what you just did x_x - and it hurts so much ;_;

https://twitter.com/GT_Tabletop/status/697478763257278465

I hope they can get Elyse to join them if they end up doing some new D&D stuff.

Yes please, if this at least can happen we definitely need Elyse.

I really want this to be true, but I won't fault them for taking other jobs if they have to. California ain't a cheap place to live.

Hasney

The fact that they're even thinking about it even though they know it will be hard is why we love them though. Here's hoping, but can't wait to see what you do next if not!

iNvid02

YEEAAHHHHH

A quick question, what's a good .flv player?

Like UrbanRats said VLC is pretty good, at least thats what I use. The only reason the videos are .flv is because thats the format in which I got them from Twitch (It's not exactly my favorite format, especially now that I own a MacBook and mostly use QuickTime..).

I pulled all the gifs I could find, so knock yourselves out. The minus.com ones seemed down, so nothing from there which is a shame.

http://gtgifs.imgur.com/

Awesome! Thanks!

Alright folks, 9 out of 18 parts of the RE3 stream are up. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

MPC or VLC will play them no problem.

Like UrbanRats said VLC is pretty good, at least thats what I use. The only reason the videos are .flv is because thats the format in which I got them from Twitch (It's not exactly my favorite format, especially now that I own a MacBook and mostly use QuickTime..).

Thanks, I'm good to go. I get a little nervous about downloading stuff without a recommendation.

Now to settle in and start on the mythical Ben Moore RE3 stream, once thought lost to the ravages of Twitches archiving policy.

sora87

If you go on the twitch app on your phone and look at their highlights, there's a stream called liquid bosman vs damianicus snake, Kyle and Damiani streaming Nes Remix and stuff for 4 hours. It doesn't seem to appear on the desktop site though. It's so fun, I'm casting it to my T.V and settling in for the night :)

I know this might sound a little selfish but I was really looking forward to Hubers preview of Quantum Break, which would be tomorrow (he was over in Helsinki at the preview event).

Does this mean that it'll never see the light of day?

:'(

I know this might sound a little selfish but I was really looking forward to Hubers preview of Quantum Break, which would be tomorrow (he was over in Helsinki at the preview event).

Does this mean that it'll never see the light of day?

:'(

Apparently he had some scenes with Sam Lake, too. Would've been great.

Awesome! Thanks!

Alright folks, 9 out of 18 parts of the RE3 stream are up. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

Will you have a master post eventually?

UrbanRats

Damn some acts from Fiasco are missing.
The Smell like Teen Angst episode is missing parts.
I figure they didn't get to port them over to the new site, and they must be lost now.

Hasney

Damn some acts from Fiasco are missing.
The Smell like Teen Angst episode is missing parts.
I figure they didn't get to port them over to the new site, and they must be lost now.

Not toally for certain yet. This Internet Archiver warrior I'm running has picked some stuff up that I know the links are broken on the site, so it is picking some stuff up. Look out for it on archive.org when it's done.

luchadork

i was watching kinda funny this morning... if those guys can make it work, GT definitely can. 50k/mth on patreon. sponsors out the ass. twitch subs and donations. my wallet/body is ready. i'd do anything to help these guys help me.

UrbanRats

Not toally for certain yet. This Internet Archiver warrior I'm running has picked some stuff up that I know the links are broken on the site, so it is picking some stuff up. Look out for it on archive.org when it's done.

Ah, i wasn't clear how that whole thing worked.
Fingers crossed.

Again, did anybody say anything about the social media accounts (including youtube) being shut down with the closure?

Watching this tracker on my ArchiveTeam warrior download everything on Gametrailers is mad and oddly addictive.

VyY85jH.png

What are you/it downloading exactly?

Awesome! Thanks!

Awesome. So to be able to play them easily and to help others I've been uploading them to youtube. When you get the other 9, I'll finish out the playlist

GameTrailers Plays Resident Evil 3
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qsOm_FvoZHcJq2ePjlXTDUkCEuae1Dz

Edit: I also transferred the RE2 stream to youtube for folks

RE2 - Full playthrough
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qsOm_FvoZHcJq2ePjlXTDUkCEuae1Dz

farisr

Some truthbombs being dropped about GT history right now on the SIFTD twitch stream. Really interesting.

http://www.twitch.tv/siftdgames

Edit: Damn, bloodworth in the chat just said they were actually thinking about trying to get Damiani back. That's how unexpected this was.

It's too bad that they got blindsided with their firings. The best time to launch a funding campaign would've been now while the iron is hot. I'd imagine if they decided to stick together it'd take weeks or months to organize it properly.

Saw this comment on the GT Reaction Saga on YouTube: Funding the GT crew is the new Shenmue 3. I hope you guys stick together if possible.

farisr

What was said? Was it all negative stuff?
Just a general history. How gametrailers was made. And stuff that went on during the viacom era.

Lots of bullshit from Viacom's side that basically resulted in the downfall of gametrailers.

Like pushing advertisements that other viacom sites/properties had signed up for but weren't able to maintain obligations, onto gametrailers to get the required number of views. Which basically turned into 30 seconds ads before 30 second videos, and the multiple ads throughout their other videos.

why the video player got changed (and sucked) and a lot of their unique things like GT dollars, user videos went away.

Why GT didn't post videos on Youtube for a really long time.

So yeah, a lot of negative stuff against Viacom. Lots of love for GT though.

Top Bottom