• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
Guys there was no CG there....that's the game. And we have a ton more to show you coming soon on Spike. I'm heading over to the studio next week for a full GOW episode.

Oh, and regarding me "spoiling" you go to Third Echelon in SC....there was tons of footage in the show from Third Echelon. Hardly a spoiler.

Dante

-PXG- said:
CG out the ass. Prerendered, sped up, bullshit. Zzzzzzzz. We all know how good it looks, but what the fuck was that? Gimme that 4 minute trailer the press got to see.

:lol :lol

-PXG-

I ain't trollin. I can't fucking wait for this game. It looks amazing, but that trailer was ass. I'm not going to believe for one second that it wasn't touched up or manipulated. Come on. :lol
I hope I'm wrong.

mysteriousmage09 said:
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!

Dante's Inferno :lol

Nice avatar.

geoffmk said:
Guys there was no CG there....that's the game. And we have a ton more to show you coming soon on Spike. I'm heading over to the studio next week for a full GOW episode.

Oh, and regarding me "spoiling" you go to Third Echelon in SC....there was tons of footage in the show from Third Echelon. Hardly a spoiler.
Dear Geoff, please request the cancelation of Manswers kthnxbye.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
geoffmk said:

rickflairwoo.gif

Loudninja

-PXG- said:
I ain't trollin. I can't fucking wait for this game. It looks amazing, but that trailer was ass. I'm not going to believe for one second that it wasn't touched up or manipulated. Come on. :lol
I hope I'm wrong.

Nice avatar.

No reason to hope you are.

gillFTR

at 1:00 minute into the trailer who saw ZEUS REVERSING KRATOSSSS THEN THROWING HIM INTO THE WALL. shyt looooksss insaneeeee

Snipes424

geoffmk said:

Well consider me speechless then, because it felt like I just saw a PS4 game

Dogenzaka

Banned
I would pay money to not hear Kratos babble stupid, corny, cliche' action-movie one-liners again.

But that footage was pretty neat, but not NEARLY worth the hype.

4/10

I want to see the real, bigger trailer.

-PXG-

The part with Gaia and the horse thing, that wasn't CG. I know that. I'm not that dumb or blind. But nothing can look that good and run so smoothly. NOTHING. I mean, I hope I'm wrong. PLEASE. If it does actually look like that, and play that well....shit.....About damn time SOMEONE makes a game that is fun AND runs at a decent frame rate AND has ridiculous graphics.
POWER OF THE PS3 BAYBEE!!!

I want to board the hype train, but I don't want to hop aboard, when it's bound to derail before the next stop.

geoffmk said:
Manswers is one of the top rated shows on Spike, it performs extraordinarily well for the network.
I just died a little inside. Oh well I eagerly anticipate the GOW3 GTTV. I'll see you at work on Gamestop TV Mr. Keighly.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I liked that trailer. Didn't blow the game's load all the collective face, but it still showed some cool stuff.

Perfect trailer really, other than the kind of cheesy Kratos lines.

yencid

-PXG- said:
The part with Gaia and the horse thing, that wasn't CG. I know that. I'm not that dumb or blind. But nothing can look that good and run so smoothly. NOTHING. I mean, I hope I'm wrong. PLEASE. If it does actually look like that, and play that well....shit.....About damn time SOMEONE makes a game that is fun AND runs at a decent frame rate AND has ridiculous graphics.

Thats called uncharted 2.

:lol @It only does rage. I take back what I said, the trailer is still weak but there's a lot of cool things in it. Will wait for the full game anyway.

Loudninja

-PXG- said:

I want to board the hype train, but I don't want to hop aboard, when it's bound to derail before the next stop.

These guys are known for pushing the PlayStation systems to their limits, I am no sure why you are surprised.

Septimus said:
We need gifs, stat!
Yes, we do! :D

gillFTR said:
at 1:00 minute into the trailer who saw ZEUS REVERSING KRATOSSSS THEN THROWING HIM INTO THE WALL. shyt looooksss insaneeeee
Watched it again and saw that. Didn't see it the first time. Oh man, this is gonna be sweet.

:lol @ people thinking there's CG in the trailer

You can clearly see the imperfections of the graphics engine in pretty much every shot, be it some aliasing or a low res texture somewhere (so what if I slow-mo'd through it and studied every frame!? Don't judge me.). It's all real-time, and it's sexy as shit.

Can't wait for this to drop.

GQman2121

Banned
-PXG- said:

Well it's not like the studios last two GOW games didn't push the limits of the hardware they were on. Geoff is saying it's all in-game, so what's left to worry about? Just sit back and let the steward punch your ticket. :p

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
just saw the trailer....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my god

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Not to look a gift horse-crab in the mouth, but does anyone know when this trailer will be available in *ahem* higher quality? Is it supposed to be on the PSN tomorrow, or what?

Top Bottom