• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man or God of War will win Sony's supreme game poll

GymWolf

Dude, everyone struggled with the opening world. Maybe you played the game after the directors cut when they added the exo-skeleton suit in the first world but that was not there at launch, and the game was brutal because you had no guns, no exo-suit, no vehicles, or ziplines. that came in the second world. I am glad you didnt have a hard time but virtually everyone who played it did.
No i played the game at launch and it was an absolute breeze, never used highways or vehicles, just my 2 feet and lately the jump and power suit (the most "fun" i had with the game) that make the game even easier.

The only challenge i could consider was if you bring too many packages with you and try to not break even one of them, but since the game rewards were mostly crap most of the time, it was just adding difficulty for nothing.

The ghost parts were just slow and tedius, not hard, the stealth was barely there and i barely engaged with it because you could just take another route, and the combat and boss fights were super easy.

Like what the fuck was the challenge other than not going crazy for the shit driving system or the need to keep the 2 triggers always pressed to not fall down every 2 mt? Nothing in that fucking game was even close to be hard, it was just annoying and tedious at best.

I have no problems admitting when i die hundreds and hundreds of times in a lot of actually challenging games but i have no fucking idea what you or the journalists are blabbing about...

Last edited:

simpatico

Sad. Both these games have PS360 Gen gameplay. Both are very shallow and superficial. I’m old enough to remember when Sony boys preferred beefy RPGs and strategy games.

Top Bottom