• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

KingBroly

Banned
These Super Expert levels are quite simply terrible.

If they're not killing you in the first 2 seconds, they're long, have no checkpoints and offer you no power-ups to get through.

If you complete one course, let alone 6, you're 90% likely to get a 'First Clear!' award.

ffdgh

Yeah i'm not touching super expert going by how horrid regular expert is. It's fun dragging around 8 keys at once pretending they're yoshi eggs lol. Thank goodness I can unlock a few more costumes in normal mode.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I thought my game was updated but it wasn't so I scanned my Wolf Link Amiibo too early so I also have Japanese text for its name.

Heropon

I love this new update even if I'm still waiting for some other things I want like changing music.

quuYGlQ.jpg

The ins and outs of the mansion 2 (7EFC-0000-01EE-F31C)

Find all the keys and pink coins to find Bowser deep inside his redesigned mansion.

This level is a bit long and there aren't checkpoints but I didn't really know where to put one, so I tried to not be stingy with the powerups. Sorry if the time runs out while doing this.

Here is the prequel level if someone wants to try it: 0D3B-0000-00D7-8AAA

Edit: Edited with checkpoints, so it should be less frustrating. Pink coins get saved.

I just recently got a Wii U and I'm really wanting to buy this game. Just wondering if the creation tools are easy to use, because I have never been a fan of the tools in games like LBP. Also I don't see it dropping in price anytime soon.

I just recently got a Wii U and I'm really wanting to buy this game. Just wondering if the creation tools are easy to use, because I have never been a fan of the tools in games like LBP. Also I don't see it dropping in price anytime soon.

The creation tools are awesome and very easy to use.

I found LBP to be overwhelming, but Mario Maker is fantastic. Anyone can get in and make a level in minutes.

It's a very simple click and drag interface and if you have even a casual knowledge of Mario mechanics and enemies, you should pick right up on designing basic levels.

The game also introduces new mechanics to you slowly, over time, as you use the builder. Or you can just cheese it and spam blocks all over if you want everything immediately. It's up to you what pace new stuff gets unlocked.

The game also opens up with a tutorial on making a very basic 1-1 style level. It's not particularly long, and lets you get down the basics of the editor.

I hate creating levels, LPB for example was just crazy difficult imo, especially with DS3 controls. It took a lot of time and was way to overwelving.

Mario Maker on the other hand is very easy to use and also just fun. I like the fact that you unlock things by creating levels. That forces you to try everything out and the user interface is near perfect.

SMM also does a good job supporting new levels, even my stupid levels got players and I even got some stars.

Kouriozan

Also noticed one of my glitch level is still there even though all the other one were deleted (invicibility glitch).
I was waiting until it automatically remove it but looks like it won't, I'll delete it tomorrow.

Ranger X

While I personally think LBP was very user-friendly, it simply cannot get easier than Super Mario Maker. Its as easy as:

- pick a block in the bank (or ennemi)
- put it in a grid cell

I suspect its actually IMPOSSIBLE to have an easier level editor made for any game ever and forever. If you don't feel like creating with this one, just don't bother any creative type of game.

I wish I wasn't so against deleting and reuploading levels, All my levels with secrets are now made so much more relevelant by having pink coins that I can put prizes behind. You can actually reward exloration now. I have an old level I never finished I am retro purposing. So excited to play all gafs levels :D

jholmes

Let's get straight to the point! (Get it?) Ladies and gentlemen, Spiky Spelunking!

Lots of the new update goodness in this one. It's speedrun-friendly, as usual, but you can stop to smell the roses and get all five pink coins. Or both!

To anyone new to the game or just returning with the new update, my levels are all here and some of my recent additions include an homage to Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, a level where I made a mountain out of a molehill and a firey stage where you have to ride moving firebars.

Feedback time!

Here's another toughie Input together using the spike poles and the collect 5 in one screen.

Please enjoy.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/A369-0000-01EE-41E8

It's called Grab All Five and Stay Alive, and that's what you do! I agree with GokouD, the door should spit Mario into the middle of the room, so everything syncs right. Fun challenge, but I don't like the tedious stairs before the room. And there's no way to get to the top of the flagpole! Boo!

Good stage otherwise, short but very sweet.

Ok here's my first level with the new elements, Challenge Of The Five Challenges.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/058C-0000-01EE-6125

There are five challenge rooms, each with a red coin, needed to unlock the door to the end. You have a checkpoint and a mushroom available to use when you see fit (collected red coins are retained when you use a checkpoint), use them wisely. Difficulty is nothing extreme, have fun!

z3a8CaZ.jpg

This is a good textbook example of how to use the new update stuff. The spiral water room should probably have an exit pipe in the middle so you don't have to backtrack, really good stage though. I wish there was something, anything after the key door and before the axe, though. Very anti-climactic. But before the door, really strong, almost episodic stage.

I love that all of these levels are being posted. Had started to get a bit slow in here.

Welcome to Mushroom Springs

E870-0000-01EE-66EE.jpg

Uhh yeah the mechanic is indeed annoying. Infuriating, even. Also, I missed one of the early coins, so I'll never know what's behind that door :(

Other than the main spring-launch mechanic, the design is really strong. I love where you stuck the coins. If I didn't haaaaate the spring launching I'd give this stage full marks.

Man this new update is going to add so much longevity to this game! It's going to take me forever to unlock all the costumes now. To celebrate the new keys, I decided to redesign my first Mario Maker level, Footholds Fleeing From Firebars (E498-0000-004C-9B35). It was a super fast, super short level and I wanted to expand on its mechanics while finding out how to use the keys well. I think its much better, although still a bit tricky.

WVW69i-iwQoVTwQ98O

Spooky Skull Secret Search (B38B-0000-01EE-7E47)

A lot of dubious decisions behind this stage. Why no smart powerups? (Why does anyone ever not use smart powerups? Why not reward good play?) The level design is very busy with all the spikes and skulls, which sucks because skulls are a critical part of the level, but they're constantly used as decorations, and it gets distracting. Why a 350 time limit in a level built on exploring? The last coin is a total pain in the ass, by the way. Way too much focus on trial and error for my liking.

But parts of the level were really fun -- at times the fundamentals are rock solid -- and someone will just love the design, the focus on exploration and the challenge. It just won't be me, this isn't my cup of tea. I think this can be improved but it's still worth playing, don't misunderstand what I'm saying here.

I love this new update even if I'm still waiting for some other things I want like changing music.

quuYGlQ.jpg

The ins and outs of the mansion 2 (0FDC-0000-01EE-A887)

Find all the keys and pink coins to find Bowser deep inside his redesigned mansion.

This level is a bit long and there aren't checkpoints but I didn't really know where to put one, so I tried to not be stingy with the powerups. Sorry if the time runs out while doing this.

This level is way too long and way too complex and holy hell does it ever need a checkpoint. Maybe pick a flat point, throw two or three on there and let the player decide when to use them. Nine coins is a lot! You can't expect someone to get them all in one go.

I feel bad that I didn't finish this, but I ran out of time before I had to leave and frankly I don't want to start from scratch again. If you take another kick at this and mercifully throw in some checkpoints I'd give it another look, but as it stands it's just such a chore. Too bad too, a lot of thought went into this.

I've just made a quick and cheerful one called Shells Are Key, it's nothing special but I just hit 2000 stars so I have lots of slots free ;)

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/66DF-0000-01EE-B46C

DHORlmV.jpg

I liked it! The last two coins might be a bit too hard to reach, honestly. I also would've used green koopas -- the reds stick on the pipes and that doesn't really accomplish anything. Fun stuff, though! Remind me to check out more of your levels.

Heropon

This level is way too long and way too complex and holy hell does it ever need a checkpoint. Maybe pick a flat point, throw two or three on there and let the player decide when to use them. Nine coins is a lot! You can't expect someone to get them all in one go.

I feel bad that I didn't finish this, but I ran out of time before I had to leave and frankly I don't want to start from scratch again. If you take another kick at this and mercifully throw in some checkpoints I'd give it another look, but as it stands it's just such a chore. Too bad too, a lot of thought went into this.

Thanks for the feedback, it made me consider a few things. First, I've added a couple of checkpoints, they could be used for sequence breaking (at least one of them), but I think it can be rewarding and finally, changed a few elements here and there. The updated level is now in the original post.

VandalD

How is course difficulty calculated? I have a super expert level with a 2.13% completion rate, and an expert level at 0.80%.
I always thought it was by completion rate. Maybe they don't put levels into super expert anymore unless they have a certain amount of plays.

I always thought it was by completion rate. Maybe they don't put levels into super expert anymore unless they have a certain amount of plays.

I think it factors in number of unique players and if its just a single player dying many times driving the completion down.

Mael

It's been a while.
I'm back much later than I expected.
I totally blame Pokemon Omega Rubis (that is awesome)
and my next break I'll blame TP HD.

To get myself back in the mood I made a small 2 screens level.
Open Switched
WVW69i-mcWg-WsbG4U

7846-0000-01EF-0618_full.jpg

I tried Mario Maker at Japanexpo 2015 in Paris.
And I tried making a level and I couldn't finish the level.
this is what the level would have become if I had the time.
I'm pretty happy to be able to share this level when I still thought it only have nsmb and smb1 skins (also it used to be nsmb skins but smb1 is better suited for the level)

I hope you enjoy it (although it might be a tad too easy).

Now onto unpiling the update.
Seriously the "see where everyone died mode" is glorious!

JeTmAn81

While I personally think LBP was very user-friendly, it simply cannot get easier than Super Mario Maker. Its as easy as:

- pick a block in the bank (or ennemi)
- put it in a grid cell

I suspect its actually IMPOSSIBLE to have an easier level editor made for any game ever and forever. If you don't feel like creating with this one, just don't bother any creative type of game.

It's definitely best in class for level creation in a console game. The Gamepad makes it all possible, but is ultimately just duplicating what you'd get with mouse and keyboard on a PC.

I wish the crushers crashed into each other rather than clipping into one another...

Ruins an idea I had, and the NSMBU's crashed into each other... I mean, it still works, but it looks messy due to the spikes just clipping into each other.

Inkwell

Banned
I've been stuck at work so I can't really experiment with the skewers. From what I tried earlier today I'm a bit disappointed. They only load when on screen. Even vertically (where lots of enemies and other objects load). It makes timing an issue. On top of that I couldn't find any interesting interactions. It wouldn't kill enemies or trigger a p-switch. I'm curious if anyone found anything interesting you can do with them outside of their basic use.

Their loading threshold should really be at the furthest point the skewer stretches, not the base of it

You can't make skewers that start from off screen and surprise people. I wanted to make sort of a cinematic thing where a skewer fully stretches off screen, breaking blocks right in front of the player's face, leading them down under it, but you can't, they don't load unless the base is on screen or like, 2 tiles away from the screen.

No time to create a key stage at the moment, still focused on Woolly World and the rest of my backlog but I have already identified an older stage I think would lend itself well to the addition of some pink coins.

I didn't have a lot of time this morning to dig in to it, but I retrofitted my Super Mario Bros. 3 Castle Course with all the new elements.

Here it is if anyone wants to give it a go.

I really enjoyed this, was my first time playing this level and aside from the simple yet fun use of the keys, this is a very enjoyable, classically minded stage on its own.

Let's get straight to the point! (Get it?) Ladies and gentlemen, Spiky Spelunking!

Lots of the new update goodness in this one. It's speedrun-friendly, as usual, but you can stop to smell the roses and get all five pink coins. Or both!

Really enjoyed this one. Nice, devious yet not unfair placement of the pink coins in conjunction with the skewers. Is it not possible to safely get in between the quadruple skewers where the fourth pink coin is? Seems like I couldn't avoid getting hit on that part. Yoshi was essential which is always welcome.

jholmes

Interesting quirk and a recently added page some of you might not know about: I am the first and thus far only Canadian to be featured on the Bookmark site's Special Collections page.

Really enjoyed this one. Nice, devious yet not unfair placement of the pink coins in conjunction with the skewers. Is it not possible to safely get in between the quadruple skewers where the fourth pink coin is? Seems like I couldn't avoid getting hit on that part. Yoshi was essential which is always welcome.

Thanks for the kind words! You can safely stand in the dead centre of those quadruple skewers, but it can be a bit tough to find the spot. The easiest way through there is definitely to do it in one jump, no looking back.

Inkwell

Banned
There's so many new levels, but I think I have all of them here.

Okay so I made a level (I used a template I'd created before but modified it a bit to add in some of the new elements), if anyone wants to try it!

Mines of Mario
8921-0000-01EE-1779
8921-0000-01EE-1779.jpg

Thanks Robin64 for the screenshot XD

This was a very enjoyable level, and it made good use of the new course elements.

Ok here's my first level with the new elements, Challenge Of The Five Challenges.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/058C-0000-01EE-6125

There are five challenge rooms, each with a red coin, needed to unlock the door to the end. You have a checkpoint and a mushroom available to use when you see fit (collected red coins are retained when you use a checkpoint), use them wisely. Difficulty is nothing extreme, have fun!

Now to see what the rest of you come up with!

Very solid but simple level idea. Only one I didn't care for was the spiral room. It was a little tedious to swim back. This level gave me an idea to do a Mega Man style boss re-fight area, though I'm not sure if I'll actually do it yet.

Who likes puzzles? I got puzzle!

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/F020-0000-01EE-8341

Yoshi's Mushroom Spit Roast - F020-0000-01EE-8341
F020-0000-01EE-8341.jpg

Viacm2H.jpg

Spit mushrooms and solve puzzles!

I was seriously stuck on this for a while. I think it looks a little messy and confusing, but there's not a whole lot that can be done for these single-screen style puzzles if you want to fit enough in to make them interesting.

quuYGlQ.jpg

Here is the prequel level if someone wants to try it: 0D3B-0000-00D7-8AAA

Edit: Edited with checkpoints, so it should be less frustrating. Pink coins get saved.

I actually made it through on my first try (with about 40 seconds left!). It was very enjoyable, but definitely needed those checkpoints.

I've just made a quick and cheerful one called Shells Are Key, it's nothing special but I just hit 2000 stars so I have lots of slots free ;)

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/66DF-0000-01EE-B46C

DHORlmV.jpg

Although it was incredibly simple, it was very satisfying to play. I think a lot of the new challenging levels will force players to use shells to get coins and keys.

To anyone new to the game or just returning with the new update, my levels are all here and some of my recent additions include an homage to Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, a level where I made a mountain out of a molehill and a firey stage where you have to ride moving firebars.

You made pretty solid use of those skewers. Overall I'm finding them to be a weak addition, which is really unfortunate. I was hoping they would work more like the burners. It looks like right now unless someone uses them in a very specific way (like you did in the 2nd half), they'll be a joke since you can just run by all of them before they trigger.

It's been a while.

Open Switched
WVW69i-mcWg-WsbG4U

I tried Mario Maker at Japanexpo 2015 in Paris.
And I tried making a level and I couldn't finish the level.
this is what the level would have become if I had the time.
I'm pretty happy to be able to share this level when I still thought it only have nsmb and smb1 skins (also it used to be nsmb skins but smb1 is better suited for the level)

I hope you enjoy it (although it might be a tad too easy).

Now onto unpiling the update.
Seriously the "see where everyone died mode" is glorious!

Fun little level. I'm surprised I made it past that boss area in one go.

Pretty fun. I replayed it to refresh my memory a bit and realized I had missed that entire bonus area my first time through. There's a few odd decisions like having lots of open space along with tight, cramped areas, but it wasn't really detrimental to the overall design.

Simbabbad

It's definitely best in class for level creation in a console game. The Gamepad makes it all possible, but is ultimately just duplicating what you'd get with mouse and keyboard on a PC.
It's so much more comfortable than a mouse and keyboard...

I wish the crushers crashed into each other rather than clipping into one another...

Ruins an idea I had, and the NSMBU's crashed into each other... I mean, it still works, but it looks messy due to the spikes just clipping into each other.
Agreed.

Their loading threshold should really be at the furthest point the skewer stretches, not the base of it
Actually, they should work like Fire Bars, that is always be on.

Dimentios

What the hell was Nintendo thinking when they decided you can't put red coins inside blocks?

Blocks and their content reset after dying, the collected coins, however, not.
In other words, you could collect the very same coin over and over again, without caring for the others and still obtain the key.

Sölf

I finished my world 3. Alreay had 3-1 to 3-4, now I made 3-5 and 3-Castle. The difficulty is still easy/medium, these two levels in particular introduce new mechanics (P-Swtiches and the moving skull platforms). World 4 will definitly increase in difficulty again.

64B1-0000-01EF-D304.jpg

3-5 P-Switch Road
As said before, this level introduces P-Switches. It also uses some enemies which haven't been used so often so far, like the Piranha plants.

4777-0000-01EF-D7BB.jpg

3-Castle
This level introduces the skull platforms. It's also the first castle were you actually have to defeat the boss thanks to the newly introduces key. Some jumping may be tricky but most of it is still rather easy/medium.

Ranger X

Blocks and their content reset after dying, the collected coins, however, not.
In other words, you could collect the very same coin over and over again, without caring for the others and still obtain the key.

Yup.
Add to this the checkpoints don't save the coins. All in all a great addition but it doesn't reward exploration as much as it could have been since the only use for those coins is to place them a view, one near each other. It doesn't let you control backtracking easier, you can't control exactly when the player gets the key, etc. Exploration levels aren't exactly encouraged by this new feature.

Simbabbad

Yup.
Add to this the checkpoints don't save the coins. All in all a great addition but it doesn't reward exploration as much as it could have been since the only use for those coins is to place them a view, one near each other. It doesn't let you control backtracking easier, you can't control exactly when the player gets the key, etc. Exploration levels aren't exactly encouraged by this new feature.
That's actually false, as has already been said here, it does save coins provided you didn't turn them into a key (if you die with a key, you lose it).

Also, exploration levels are extremely encouraged by this new feature provided you make open ended levels, not linear ones (but then what would be the point of a making it linear with pink coins)?

Ranger X

That's actually false, as has already been said here, it does save coins provided you didn't turn them into a key (if you die with a key, you lose it).

Also, exploration levels are extremely encouraged by this new feature provided you make open ended levels, not linear ones (but then what would be the point of a making it linear with pink coins)?

ok I understood the opposite sorry. So how can you collect the same coin over and over like some other posters were saying then? (sorry I didn't test everything with the coins yet, I am more on the skewers case)

I just made a level where you collect pink coins like star coins and at the end there's a door to a secret room with three 1ups and a direct path over some obstacles, so linear levels with pink coins are entirely possible.

I basically treated them exactly as Star/Dragon coins complete with a 1up bonus and even similar obstacles (like wall jumps in pits or jumps from very specific angles, and one that either requires fast reflexes to grab before the blocks break, or big Mario's added height)

GokouD

This is a good textbook example of how to use the new update stuff. The spiral water room should probably have an exit pipe in the middle so you don't have to backtrack, really good stage though. I wish there was something, anything after the key door and before the axe, though. Very anti-climactic. But before the door, really strong, almost episodic stage.

Very solid but simple level idea. Only one I didn't care for was the spiral room. It was a little tedious to swim back. This level gave me an idea to do a Mega Man style boss re-fight area, though I'm not sure if I'll actually do it yet.

I understand the criticism about the spiral room, but all the rooms involve back-tracking once you get the coin and it would have felt wierd to have one where you don't. The fire obstacles all require a different technique depending on the direction you're heading so I hoped it wouldn't be too boring.
I think this level must have ended up featured somewhere, it's had over 40 stars in 24 hours which is a hell of a lot more than I usually get!

I liked it! The last two coins might be a bit too hard to reach, honestly. I also would've used green koopas -- the reds stick on the pipes and that doesn't really accomplish anything. Fun stuff, though! Remind me to check out more of your levels.

Although it was incredibly simple, it was very satisfying to play. I think a lot of the new challenging levels will force players to use shells to get coins and keys.

Glad you both enjoyed it. I'll be honest, I regretted the last 2 coins almost as soon as I uploaded it, but I hate the idea of taking levels down so I guess it'll have to stay that way! The red koopas were on purpose, you'd be surprised how many people would get killed if there were green koopas roaming around... If you do play some of my other levels, avoid the oldest five or so, they're rubbish ;)

Simbabbad

@balladofwindfishes: yes, it works as a bonus too, but I was replying to the objection it didn't help exploration.

So how can you collect the same coin over and over like some other posters were saying then? (sorry I didn't test everything with the coins yet, I am more on the skewers case)
No, the coins don't regenerate. They would if they were in blocks.

jholmes

Happy Mario Day, GAF! I updated my community spotlight list to add Clownfrontation by SADJ. He gets a lot of mileage out of a small, but very funny idea.

To anyone new to the thread or a game, my community spotlight is a list of hidden-gem courses I recommend. They're not the best of the best, but they're all a great time.

Touch Buzzy, Get Dizzy by Chris
Spiny Mine Glacier by Nick
Beetlemania by Slate
The Runner by Novakobx22
Shippo de Ban Ban! Goomba Coaster by Shin
Rosalina's Night at Bowser Tower by Picard
Infiltrate! Bowser City! by MARUPON
Cavern Of Lost Secrets by ZEROMOUS
Goomba's Safety Hat Emporium by Zeus
Flying Munitions Cache by Mercury C.
Super Mario Bros 2 : World 4-2 by SLA83
The Great Riders of Chomponia by Joe
Sunshine by Elliot
Cannon Crush Rush by KBK

If you're looking for my stuff, my newest level, Spiky Spelunking, is here and my profile is here.

Time for more feedback!

It's been a while.

Open Switched
WVW69i-mcWg-WsbG4U

Not a bad stage at all, a little tough on the top half though. When I finally beat it, I think Bowser found himself crushed underneath a cannon. Some neat ideas here though, although like you said it's meant to be quite short.

quuYGlQ.jpg

I beat it this time! It's still really long, even with the much appreciated checkpoints. I couldn't find one key near the end and I sort of cheated, grabbing the first one from the chomp after opening up that pipe blocked off at the beginning next to the koopas. Try not to be too mad at me!

Sölf;198061247 said:
I finished my world 3. Alreay had 3-1 to 3-4, now I made 3-5 and 3-Castle. The difficulty is still easy/medium, these two levels in particular introduce new mechanics (P-Swtiches and the moving skull platforms). World 4 will definitly increase in difficulty again.

64B1-0000-01EF-D304.jpg

3-5 P-Switch Road
As said before, this level introduces P-Switches. It also uses some enemies which haven't been used so often so far, like the Piranha plants.

Great, classically inspired level. Really liked it, but stages like these need smart power-ups. I don't get why you guys don't design around that. It's such a cop out when you play well, hit a box as big Mario and get another mushroom. Good players should be rewarded with powerups.

I just made a level where you collect pink coins like star coins and at the end there's a door to a secret room with three 1ups and a direct path over some obstacles, so linear levels with pink coins are entirely possible.

You call it Crusher Castle, which is appropriate because the way the spikes crush those blocks is really satisfying! I really liked this -- if anyone's having trouble figuring out what to do with the skewers (which I understand, having made a skewer level) I'd suggest you check this out. Free stage name for the skewer level, when you make it: Skewer Shark. C'mon, tell me you don't want to make a level called Skewer Shark!

Dimentios

Made a new level (after over three months) with contents of the update. Quite proud of my mandatory boss and my first created boss ever.
There are also five (optional) pink coins for you to collect. Please try it out.

Audrey's Stronghold

Heropon

I beat it this time! It's still really long, even with the much appreciated checkpoints. I couldn't find one key near the end and I sort of cheated, grabbing the first one from the chomp after opening up that pipe blocked off at the beginning next to the koopas. Try not to be too mad at me!

Before adding checkpoints that place with the koopas had a one-way block instead of the bob-omb + "glass" wall so it was totally intended to be exploited. Even if it wasn't, sequence breaking is welcome as long as it doesn't really break the level or leads to unwinnable scenarios.

Sölf

Great, classically inspired level. Really liked it, but stages like these need smart power-ups. I don't get why you guys don't design around that. It's such a cop out when you play well, hit a box as big Mario and get another mushroom. Good players should be rewarded with powerups.

I have to admit, I completely forgot that you can do that now. I stopped playing this ~2 weeks after release, so before checkpoints and all that stuff was released. xD
I will probably fix it later and add Fire Flowers in those blocks.

Edit:

C087-0000-01F0-F25C.jpg

Spike Mansion
Since some people argue my levels are to easy, here is one that is quite a bit harder. It uses the new spiked pillars as it's main element but also uses some parts I don't use that often. Have fun.

Robin64

Made a new level (after over three months) with contents of the update. Quite proud of my mandatory boss and my first created boss ever.
There are also five (optional) pink coins for you to collect. Please try it out.

Nice to see you back in action! Always loved playing your levels, one of the few people that isn't a real life friend that I actually follow. Can't wait to try this one later.

Top Bottom