• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat [Mafia] |OT| Till Death Do Us Part

Burbeting

Banned
Final Day 4 Votecount:

magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (1)
giant panda
el topo
tl21xx

coppanuva & flame_ac (11)
kyanrute
ty4on
camjo-z
flame_ac
batsnacks
karkador
zippedpinhead
magnumboy20xx
camjo-z
giant panda
tl21xx
batsnacks
dusk soldier
coppanuva

dusk soldier & karu (2)
boo boo'n
ultrajay

kingkitty & hyperactivity (0)
ty4on

hobohodo & ty4on (0)
kingkitty

ultrajay & boo boo'n (1)
coppanuva
flame_ac
kingkitty

Burbeting

Banned
WsbUnVW.png

Where we learn you don’t want to poke a sleeping bear…

”What the… what is it…”
“We found a loveless couple for sure! For suuureee!”

It seemed that the lovers were very excited, as they were dragging Coppanuva and Flame_AC towards the bear. The two lynch candidates were glaring at each other, almost as if they were going to start a fight at any moment.
“I hate you, you know!”, screamed Flame_AC. “This is all your fault!”
“No, it’s yours!”, shouted Coppanuva back, “you took my children from me!”
“NO! YOUR FAULT!”
“YOURS!”
“NO!”
“YOU!”
“I HATE YOU!!!”
“YOU… IMBECILE!”

This angry fight seemed to go on and on, until…
“SHUT UP! YOU TWO ARE RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!”
And with a few vicious bites, The Bear had bitten them to death in anger. Just like that, another loveless couple was out of the picture…

Coppanuva & Flame_AC Have been eliminated from the game!

Burbeting said:
“Oh just you know, I hate you!”
“Don’t worry, I hate you more! And my three children does as well!”
“Don’t you mean OUR children?”
“Humph. No, they love Sir Henry much more than they ever did you!”
So were speaking Koppanuva and Flame_AC, a divorced couple, who now hated each other. Well, mostly hated, as they had entered to a sort of friendship, connected with their deep hatred to love. And now, they were at an amusement park, in front of a love tunnel. Close to them were multiple pairs, who were smelling from all that love pouring outside of them.
It was time to teach those lovers a lesson. Luckily, these two had some help with them…

---

You are partnered with Coppanuva/Flame_AC.

You and your pair’s shared role is Divorced Couple. You are Aligned with LOVELESS (That means MAFIA, by the way).

The two of you do not have any sort of Special Power. That means there is no extra night command for you to use.

However, as you are a part of the Loveless team, you will get a shared Loveless Chat with all groups aligned with Loveless.
Any Loveless Aligned Pair can also do the Faction-Kill during the night phase.

[REDACTED]

The Faction kill command is:
Kill: Pairname

[REDACTED]

The Loveless Chat is Here: [REDACTED]

The Game thread is Here:

You will win, if the amount of LOVELESS pairs is 50% of the pairs remaining in the game!

Starting from Day 5, the day phases will last 72 hours, and night phases 48 hours.

The Night 4 phase will last 2.5 days, and will end at Saturday 3/12 at 6PM GMT

red_1457805600.png

Burbeting

Banned
hb0ooCh.png

Where we learn what music is all about

”Welcome… to the world of weddings!”

It had been just a short time, since the ragtag group of lovers had exited the sexy valley, yet now they had already emerged from yet another cave, this time to an area… that was decorated like a church. Not any church though, but some sort of weird pink church, with the tiny lake spiralling around it so that the boats could travel normally through.

Inside the church were all sorts of weird things, such as little birds straight out of Disney Animated Musicals singing their songs, and humongously big cake located in the centre. Even a huge orchestra was playing in the background, although in this case it just meant that the instruments were playing themselves, as there was no other humans out there except for the lovers themselves.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I want what this bear was smoking while designing these places…”

But now wasn’t the time to contemplate on what the mysterious caretaker had or had not smoked during the design and construction of this weird amusement ride. After all, not all loveless were dead just yet!
“Is everyone still here?”
There was a silent counting going on. When they had exited the Sexy Valley, there were still nine pairs left, and now.... there were still nine! That was obviously wonderful news, but not all seemed to be so simple....

“Hehehe…”
“Heeheeheee…”

There was a distinct sound of laughter coming from one of the boats… it was the one with all sorts of painted symbols in it. Most of the symbols were skulls, but there were also some band logos and the like.

“Hehehe…”
“Bwahaha!”

“Are you two alright”, Burbeting asked the inhabitants of said boat, batsnacks and Magnumboy20xx. As a response, the two jumped out of the boat, and to the solid ground that was the church itself.
“Alright? More than alright!”, Batsnacks shouted, as he grabbed two guitars from the self-playing orchestra. “But you see…”
“...we are done playing with you folks!”, Magnumboy finished the sentence, as he grabbed the other guitar from batsnacks. “So as some people could say, adios.”
“Wait… those are my valuable guitars, but them back--”

But before the Bear could do anything to stop them, batsnacks and Magnumboy both screamed out so loud, that one of the windows broke into tiny pieces. As glass shards fell down on the church floor, the two took a last glance at the very confused lovers, and the quite disappointed caretaker.
“METAL, FUCK YEAH!!!”

And so the two of them flew out of the window with their guitars, defying all laws of gravity, physics and logic. None of the pairs ever saw them again…

Mangumboy20xx & batsnacks have satisfied their win condition, and left the game as winners!

Burbeting said:
“Who needs Love?”
“Who needs the Loveless?”
“When you can have…”
“METAL!!! FUCK YEAH!!!”
Two people were screaming at each other, while playing metal music as loudly as possible. The music was so loud, that anyone close to the stereos playing said music, wouldn’t most likely be even able to talk to each other, the music was just simply too loud. But the two, who liked Metal Music, simply didn’t care. They just wanted to spread the message of Metal to everyone!

---

You are partnered with Magnumboy20xx/batsnacks.

You and your pair’s shared role is Metal Music Fanatics. You are Aligned with METAL MUSIC (That means NEUTRAL, by the way).

The Special Power of you two is Disruption. Every night, the two of you can disrupt one of the lover chats, that the other pairs are using. You can do this by using sending me with PM the command:

Disrupt: Pairname

If your disruption is successful, the targeted pair won’t be able to use their Lover’s Chat for the next day and night phases. However, you will not be informed in any way, if the disruption is successful or not, so you can only guess.

Also, as a pair, you can use your Metal Music chat to talk to each other.

Your Metal Music Chat is Here: [REDACTED]

The Game Thread is here:

You will win, if you are able to successfully Disrupt three pairs during the game!

Alive: 8 Pairs
Dead: 6 Pairs
Winners: 1 Pair

Day 1: Never Forever & CzarTim (One True Pairing)
Night 1: Nobody
Day 2: Blargonaut & Kawl_USC (Best Friends)
Night 2: *Splinter & cabot (a Pair of Sleepwalkers)
Day 3: Timeaisis & FluxWaveZ (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 3: LaunchpadMcQ & Gorlak (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Day 4: Coppanuva & Flame_AC (Divorced Couple)
Night 4: Nobody

Wins:
Night 4: Magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (Metal Music Fanatics)

Day 5 begins

9 Votes for Majority

The Day Ends 3/15, 6PM GMT. Please note that days last now 72 hours.

red_1458064800.png

Pairs still in the game:
1. [m] Kingkitty & [m] Ri'Orius
2. [m] Karkador & [m] Zippedpinhead
6. [m] UltraJay & [m] Boo Boo'n
9. [m] TL21xx & [m] Camjo-Z
11. [m] Dusk Soldier & [m] Karu
12. [m] Kyanrute & [m] Retroid
13. [m] El Topo & [m] Giant Panda
15. [m] hobohodo & [m] Ty4on

cabot

ATTENTION

giphy.gif

I call out to you all now from VALHALLA, shiny and chrome.

We disrupt your regular mafia game, to take a moment to throw some CELEBRATORY METAL in the direction of batsnacks & Magnumboy20xx for showing the rock gods that Love doesn't need to be the only way to success in life.

Lift up your hearts (and glasses of Jack Daniels) to the champions of the world!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

IN THEIR HONOUR, WE SHALL ROCK

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Thank you.

Push on, lovers.

Ri'Orius

Day 1: Never Forever & CzarTim (One True Pairing)
Night 1: Nobody
Day 2: Blargonaut & Kawl_USC (Best Friends)
Night 2: *Splinter & cabot (a Pair of Sleepwalkers)
Day 3: Timeaisis & FluxWaveZ (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 3: LaunchpadMcQ & Gorlak (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Day 4: Coppanuva & Flame_AC (Divorced Couple)
Night 5: Nobody

Wins:
Night 5: Magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (Metal Music Fanatics)

Shouldn't those Night 5's be Night 4's?

Karkador

Banned
Well, what I want to know now is - why did batsnacks say that stuff before D3, and how did the scum pair from yesterday know who they were, even to go as far as to roleclaim their role ?

El Topo

Well, what I want to know now is - why did batsnacks say that stuff before D3, and how did the scum pair from yesterday know who they were, even to go as far as to roleclaim their role ?

They succeeded the first two nights, so maybe batsnacks became overconfident? The whole scum thing I would assume is a combination of reasonable guesses and strategy. They needed a way out of their predicament, so they decided to claim neutral, maybe hoping to draw support from the actual neutral and/or luring them out, or at least they simply tried to survive another day this way.

Ty4on

They succeeded the first two nights, so maybe batsnacks became overconfident? The whole scum thing I would assume is a combination of reasonable guesses and strategy. They needed a way out of their predicament, so they decided to claim neutral, maybe hoping to draw support from the actual neutral and/or luring them out, or at least they simply tried to survive another day this way.

The role PM also doesn't make it clear when they win so they could have thought they would immediately win when blocking the third pair.

Camjo-Z

Like Ty4on said, they probably thought they were about to win and had to play it off D4 when something went awry. Maf noticed this and guessed that they were a neutral bomber. Since batsnacks/Magnum wouldn't counterclaim in fear of getting lynched right before reaching the win condition, they decided to borrow the role for their own purposes.

Also, I think we can safely say Coppa/Flame's shenanigans pretty much clear Ultra/Boo as town. It would be pretty useless for a maf with no special power to bus one of their buddies, especially when they're going to die the next day after their gambit gets revealed.

Ty4on

Also, I think we can safely say Coppa/Flame's shenanigans pretty much clear Ultra/Boo as town. It would be pretty useless for a maf with no special power to bus one of their buddies, especially when they're going to die the next day after their gambit gets revealed.

I agree that it's looking unlikely. I'm not seeing how it could be a convoluted way to save a scum mate. It just looks like a last resort to save themselves by calling the second most suspicious pair scum like Blawl tried to shift make us lynch TimeFlux or Cabinter.

kingkitty

lol @ magnumbats

-No night kill probably means a doctor save, or scum attacked magnumbats but they were able to complete their objective anyways. But it seemed like scum already figured out who mangumbats were, so I don't think they would want to waste a night kill on them. They didn't seem to be as huge of a problem like a regular SK neutral.

-I agree with others that it's probably unlikely that BooJay are scum. The tracking results found no activity from them, and scum tried to pin the blame on em. Makes me less willing to see them die in a blissful fire.

-I still think there could be two scum pairs left. Unless I'm missing something that suggests we only have 1 pair left.

-Mangnumbat's PM is pretty vague on what would and would not work with the chat bomb. Nothing on whether it would work on scum or not. I'm sort of sure mangnumbats used their ability every night, considering their gloat on Day 3, and subsequent backtrack. Why didn't they win by Night 3? Did they target Gorlaunch, and because they died it didn't count? Or did they hit scum, and somehow the disruption doesn't work on them?

Who got chatbombed today? Someone had to. Wasn't in our boat.

UltraJay

Boo? Why did you just say the MF word and not explain to anybody?

We were chatbombed. It's not like we were using it before though...

Their PM doesn't mention mafia for some reason. Seems pretty important to leave out. Looks like it was to catch them when they target a mafia and it doesn't work... Or they targeted Launch. The ability doesn't until the start of day I can see now, so it wouldn't work on a dead team.

Kyanrute

Ultraboo seems like town. The alternative is as nuts as Kark and Zipped being scum. No kill is interesting too and since it is the second time now, as soon as everyone posts something, we should know more about our knight in shining armor.

No bomb here btw.

UltraJay

Why did Coppaflame turbo themselves? There was some weird gambit stuff going on there and I almost thought it was to throw shade on us since our vote was off them. With the turbo it's not like we could change it.

The doctor, if they exist, is doing a bang-up job. Stay hidden.

... Unless mafia tried killing batmagnum and it didn't work. But the ability activates in the morning so maybe it would work. But there is a chance that they knew that they would leave soon so went waste a kill?

Ri'Orius

No kill is interesting too and since it is the second time now, as soon as everyone posts something, we should know more about our knight in shining armor.

I really hope not. UltraJay's 100% correct: whoever's thwarting the mafia should stay out of sight.

Why did Coppaflame turbo themselves? There was some weird gambit stuff going on there and I almost thought it was to throw shade on us since our vote was off them. With the turbo it's not like we could change it.

Could've been that they thought their demise was inevitable, so they decided to deny town a chance to gather more info/run gambits/discuss things. Or maybe they were legitimately super frustrated with the game: no kill on night one, one scum team already dead and another about to join them (shoot, if they started with only three scum their team is pretty boned at this point).

Or perhaps it was for flavor. Divorced couple at each other's throats. When you're doomed you may as well go out with style and have a little fun with it, right?

Camjo-Z

I think I'm ready to make a case, your honor... wait, wrong mafia game. Ah well:

VOTE: Dusk Soldier

This team has been blatantly coasting under the radar. Karu gives some reads lists early on but offers little content after that. He's one of the few to get behind Blawl on D1, and for some reason continues to take this shaky stance up until Blawl finally dies. The next day he tries to wave away his misplaced bias by saying that Kark had a "reactionary reveal". He mentions that Coppa/Flame are on his "radar/priority list" and is the only one to vote them D3, but it's a token vote with no reasoning or substance given behind it, as though he's simply trying to distance himself from his other maf buddy after the failed attempt at backing Blawl. He's barely there on D4, showing up mostly to comment on the possibility of Kark/Zipped and Ultra/Boo being maf despite the former being all but cleared. Doesn't vote.

Dusk comes into the game D2 already prepared to throw Blawl under the bus, unsurprising since this was after Kark's death sentence counterclaim. He later makes a sheep vote for Splinter near the end of the day despite his earlier position, hiding behind Gorlak's reasoning instead of giving his own. Again makes a sheep vote on D3, this time with his partner on Coppa/Flame literally a minute before the day ends. They are the only two to vote this pair. D4 he actually starts to go after Coppa/Flame hard... after 8 people (9 if you count my temporary unvote) have already voted them with only 11 needed for majority.

In short, they've been the perfect yin to Blawl and Coppa/Flame's yang. Where those pairs were loud, accusatory, and bombastic, this team has been consistently low-profile. When they do go against the grain, it's either to save or distance themselves from a maf member.

So Karkhead and the best team ever, El Panda, are definitely town. That only leaves 6 possibilities.

I would posit that UltraBoo are town. UltraBoo get some townie cred for being tracked as inactive that one night, and for being the recipient of shade from CoppaFlame. That's better than nothing, but not a confirmation by any means. However, the tally here adds enough to make me reasonably certain that UltraBoo are town. When Coppanuva votes for UltraBoo in post 551, CoppaFlame are leading the lynch tally with 4 votes, and UltraBoo are now in second with 3 votes. I very much doubt that when a mafia pairing are the leading candidates for a lynch like that, that they are voting to make the next highest vote one of their partners. I believe mafia would be wanting to create an alternative lynch target that's not a teammate in order to prevent mafia being down a pair on day one.

That tally also suggests to me that the pairing formerly known as HyperKitty are likely town too. Hyperacitivity's vote on CoppaFlame in post 542, seems like a dangerous vote to make if they were mafia buddies. Putting the first or second vote on a teammate isn't too dangerous, but by the fourth vote, Hyper would have been in danger of creating a bandwagon on CoppaFlame. I wouldn't read anything into this if the vote had been on Blawl, as that pairing was likely seen as expendable, but that doesn't apply to CoppaFlame.

So my suggestion is that we look at:
[m] hobohodo & [m] Ty4on
[m] Kyanrute NEW & [m] Retroid
[m] Dusk Soldier & [m] Karu
[m] TL21xx & [m] Camjo-Z NEW

Ty4on

That tally also suggests to me that the pairing formerly known as HyperKitty are likely town too. Hyperacitivity's vote on CoppaFlame in post 542, seems like a dangerous vote to make if they were mafia buddies. Putting the first or second vote on a teammate isn't too dangerous, but by the fourth vote, Hyper would have been in danger of creating a bandwagon on CoppaFlame. I wouldn't read anything into this if the vote had been on Blawl, as that pairing was likely seen as expendable, but that doesn't apply to CoppaFlame.
I wouldn't clear hyperkitty from that one vote. Coppa and Flame were the top target for a while early in D1 so it makes sense to put at least one scum there should they be the lynch target. The momentum was already there and should there have been a bandwagon there was still time till day end.

What worries me about hyperkitty is that only one confirmed scum (Kawl) voted for hyperkitty despite them being in the lead for a while on D1. It was an active vote, but made when they had like two votes and before the infamous picture of notes. When we approached the three way tie and Hyperkitty were in the lead Coppa voted for BooJay and just before that Blarg went for the incoming NeverTim train.

UltraJay

So Karkhead and the best team ever, El Panda, are definitely town.

Funny you say that, as a likely possibility popped in my head. You and El Topo didn't come out about the chat bomb until Kark came forward. Why? You did a little breadcrumb but why not just come out and say that it happened. Why would hiding it possibly help town?

Postulation: because you didn't know if it was a town ability or not. The chatbomb ability text doesn't mention what happens if a scum is targeted. There's actually a good chance that it can block the scum chat. But you didn't know who did it and kept quiet.

I'm pretty wary of anyone who selfishly proclaim themselves "100% confirmed town". Batmagnum never confirmed their targets so we don't know. It would have been helpful guys but I guess you were afraid of being lynched. However, you could have counter-claimed Cuppaflame and definitely revealed that they were lying... so you probably weren't going to get lynched with Cuppaflame on the table.

Ri'Orius

Funny you say that, as a likely possibility popped in my head. You and El Topo didn't come out about the chat bomb until Kark came forward. Why? You did a little breadcrumb but why not just come out and say that it happened. Why would hiding it possibly help town?

Postulation: because you didn't know if it was a town ability or not. The chatbomb ability text doesn't mention what happens if a scum is targeted. There's actually a good chance that it can block the scum chat. But you didn't know who did it and kept quiet.

I'm pretty wary of anyone who selfishly proclaim themselves "100% confirmed town". Batmagnum never confirmed their targets so we don't know. It would have been helpful guys but I guess you were afraid of being lynched. However, you could have counter-claimed Cuppaflame and definitely revealed that they were lying... so you probably weren't going to get lynched with Cuppaflame on the table.

I'm pretty sure chatbombs wouldn't work on scum chat. Reading the ability text, it specifically says it disables "one of the lover chats, that the other pairs are using." Later on it also capitalizes Lover's Chat. Meanwhile the PM says that the metalheads' chat is called "Metal Music Chat," and the scum PM says that they have a "Loveless Chat." Sounds to me like a chatbomb only works against townies (whose private chats are Lovers Chats): if there were another neutral team (with their own Foo Chat) I suspect the chatbomb would fail against them as well.

It's also more likely that their failed (presumed N3) chatbomb was targeted at one of the 2-3 remaining scum teams than that it hit the one NK victim (Launchpad).

With that in mind, their D2 behavior seems totally towny to me. A little cowardly perhaps, but I can understand being cautious about revealing information (especially since they'd have a chance the following day to discuss whether and how to reveal). Meanwhile if scum can't be chatbombed, then Panda/Topo's behavior D2 and D3 is crazy unlikely. The breadcrumbs on D2 really only make sense for a pair whose private communication has been cut off, and chatbombs weren't public knowledge until D3. Panda/Topo would need to have known about chatbombs somehow, and even then such a gambit would be hard to pull off.

So yeah, I'm calling Panda/Topo hard town. 90+% certainty.

UltraJay

I'm pretty sure chatbombs wouldn't work on scum chat. Reading the ability text, it specifically says it disables "one of the lover chats, that the other pairs are using." Later on it also capitalizes Lover's Chat. Meanwhile the PM says that the metalheads' chat is called "Metal Music Chat," and the scum PM says that they have a "Loveless Chat." Sounds to me like a chatbomb only works against townies (whose private chats are Lovers Chats): if there were another neutral team (with their own Foo Chat) I suspect the chatbomb would fail against them as well.

It's also more likely that their failed (presumed N3) chatbomb was targeted at one of the 2-3 remaining scum teams than that it hit the one NK victim (Launchpad).

With that in mind, their D2 behavior seems totally towny to me. A little cowardly perhaps, but I can understand being cautious about revealing information (especially since they'd have a chance the following day to discuss whether and how to reveal). Meanwhile if scum can't be chatbombed, then Panda/Topo's behavior D2 and D3 is crazy unlikely. The breadcrumbs on D2 really only make sense for a pair whose private communication has been cut off, and chatbombs weren't public knowledge until D3. Panda/Topo would need to have known about chatbombs somehow, and even then such a gambit would be hard to pull off.

So yeah, I'm calling Panda/Topo hard town. 90+% certainty.

I still don't know why Batsnacks said that *Time* now knew that they weren't town. I mean, Time and co. turned out normal. I was about to say that it was possible that coppaflame was targeted for the chat bomb but bat went in HARD and them Day 3 but then switched to TimeFlux when they couldn't get that going. Then they posted a lot of metal gifs. It really seemed like they thought they were scum so I don't think they'd target them in case their ability failed.

I find it interesting that Kark called out Dusk now that Coppaflame is gone. Could it be something to do with their ability that they haven't said anything about yet?

Warxard

Banned
I think I'm ready to make a case, your honor... wait, wrong mafia game. Ah well:

VOTE: Dusk Soldier

This team has been blatantly coasting under the radar. Karu gives some reads lists early on but offers little content after that. He's one of the few to get behind Blawl on D1, and for some reason continues to take this shaky stance up until Blawl finally dies. The next day he tries to wave away his misplaced bias by saying that Kark had a "reactionary reveal". He mentions that Coppa/Flame are on his "radar/priority list" and is the only one to vote them D3, but it's a token vote with no reasoning or substance given behind it, as though he's simply trying to distance himself from his other maf buddy after the failed attempt at backing Blawl. He's barely there on D4, showing up mostly to comment on the possibility of Kark/Zipped and Ultra/Boo being maf despite the former being all but cleared. Doesn't vote.

Dusk comes into the game D2 already prepared to throw Blawl under the bus, unsurprising since this was after Kark's death sentence counterclaim. He later makes a sheep vote for Splinter near the end of the day despite his earlier position, hiding behind Gorlak's reasoning instead of giving his own. Again makes a sheep vote on D3, this time with his partner on Coppa/Flame literally a minute before the day ends. They are the only two to vote this pair. D4 he actually starts to go after Coppa/Flame hard... after 8 people (9 if you count my temporary unvote) have already voted them with only 11 needed for majority.

In short, they've been the perfect yin to Blawl and Coppa/Flame's yang. Where those pairs were loud, accusatory, and bombastic, this team has been consistently low-profile. When they do go against the grain, it's either to save or distance themselves from a maf member.

This is weird, like isn't the the first time you've stepped in foot first to put a vote in for someone?

Granted I share the same suspicion for Dusk/Karu, they aren't exactly less accusatory than Blawl. They've coyly suggested on who to put the vote for for each day at least once without regarding the context of the discussion at the time.

So Karkhead and the best team ever, El Panda, are definitely town. That only leaves 6 possibilities.

I would posit that UltraBoo are town. UltraBoo get some townie cred for being tracked as inactive that one night, and for being the recipient of shade from CoppaFlame. That's better than nothing, but not a confirmation by any means. However, the tally here adds enough to make me reasonably certain that UltraBoo are town. When Coppanuva votes for UltraBoo in post 551, CoppaFlame are leading the lynch tally with 4 votes, and UltraBoo are now in second with 3 votes. I very much doubt that when a mafia pairing are the leading candidates for a lynch like that, that they are voting to make the next highest vote one of their partners. I believe mafia would be wanting to create an alternative lynch target that's not a teammate in order to prevent mafia being down a pair on day one.

So my suggestion is that we look at:
[m] hobohodo & [m] Ty4on
[m] Kyanrute NEW & [m] Retroid
[m] Dusk Soldier & [m] Karu
[m] TL21xx & [m] Camjo-Z NEW

I wouldn't clear hyperkitty from that one vote. Coppa and Flame were the top target for a while early in D1 so it makes sense to put at least one scum there should they be the lynch target. The momentum was already there and should there have been a bandwagon there was still time till day end.

What worries me about hyperkitty is that only one confirmed scum (Kawl) voted for hyperkitty despite them being in the lead for a while on D1. It was an active vote, but made when they had like two votes and before the infamous picture of notes. When we approached the three way tie and Hyperkitty were in the lead Coppa voted for BooJay and just before that Blarg went for the incoming NeverTim train.

Also, don't you find KingKitty's gameplay at the end of the day suspicious? Both his refusal to hop on the Coppa/Flame bandwagon, and his "dream is dead" comment after they turboed themselves?

I agree that we should just accept that Elpanda/Boojay/Zarked are town, and focus on the remaining pairs.

UltraJay

Kark, give us deets. You did track right? Right?

Did scum try to kill Kark thinking that a doctor MUST have moved on by now... except, you know, they haven't fully delivered yet.

The other doctor scenario is that the doctor got lucky with their protection choice AGAIN (if it was the doc last time) OR their protection hasn't moved (from Kark or someone else) and scum tried their chances.

Or there is no doctor. But, there's gotta be. There's gotta be. And Doc, don't say a flim-flam word. Don't fuck up what you got going.

Eh, maybe the doc thought the mafia was onto them and self-healed into a no-kill night.

Camjo-Z

This is weird, like isn't the the first time you've stepped in foot first to put a vote in for someone?

Granted I share the same suspicion for Dusk/Karu, they aren't exactly less accusatory than Blawl. They've coyly suggested on who to put the vote for for each day at least once without regarding the context of the discussion at the time.

Probably the first time, yeah. The day was going slowly so far and there's only a few candidates left for maf, so I figured I'd throw my two cents in early.

It's true that they manage to slip their suggestions in here and there. Their behavior is definitely a far cry from Coppa/Flame though, who threw their votes around like they owned the place during the early days.

Also, don't you find KingKitty's gameplay at the end of the day suspicious? Both his refusal to hop on the Coppa/Flame bandwagon, and his "dream is dead" comment after they turboed themselves?

I agree that we should just accept that Elpanda/Boojay/Zarked are town, and focus on the remaining pairs.

Assuming Kitty is maf, the only reason he would have to unvote Coppa/Flame at the end would be to try to reverse the bandwagon. So why would his partners immediately turbo themselves afterwards?

UltraJay

I find it interesting that Kark called out Dusk now that Coppaflame is gone. Could it be something to do with their ability that they haven't said anything about yet?

Oh wait. That was Camjo not Kark. So used to Kark doing that at the start of the day.

Kark said:

Well, they didn't need to know who per-say. They could guess based on bat and mag's behavior + the fact that it didn't seem like a town role. If you are town, Kark, and you were targeted they were probably willing to bet that it was a neutral that wouldn't speak up.

Oh, and Kyan, I'm not ignoring that role-fishing for our savior. What the hell?

Kyanrute

I really hope not. UltraJay's 100% correct: whoever's thwarting the mafia should stay out of sight.

Oh, and Kyan, I'm not ignoring that role-fishing for our savior. What the hell?

Fishing, pfft. I leave that to the professional fishermen. You misunderstand my comment. I do not advocate for grand reveals so that mafia could have a go at the thorn in their side that has now ruined two nights for them, no. Once everyone has said something, we will learn something about our knight in shining armor. I see this as a fact.

If nobody comes forward, I feel we can drop off the possibility that the reason behind these two strange nights is a blocker. At this point we are at 7-1 or 6-2. Information from a blocker could lead us straight to victory or give us a possible 1-1-trade what I feel would be to our advantage at this point. This is all I meant with my comment, actions lead to information, or in this case, inaction. If nobody has anything concrete to give about last night and night one, scum either hit a another bulletproof (less likely imo since NeverTim) or we are protected by a doctor. Or there is some more obscure role in play that I fail to account for.

Probably the first time, yeah. The day was going slowly so far and there's only a few candidates left for maf, so I figured I'd throw my two cents in early.

It's true that they manage to slip their suggestions in here and there. Their behavior is definitely a far cry from Coppa/Flame though, who threw their votes around like they owned the place during the early days.

Assuming Kitty is maf, the only reason he would have to unvote Coppa/Flame at the end would be to try to reverse the bandwagon. So why would his partners immediately turbo themselves afterwards?

Kitty didn't vote for Coppa/Flame, he voted for UltraJay.

Fishing, pfft. I leave that to the professional fishermen. You misunderstand my comment. I do not advocate for grand reveals so that mafia could have a go at the thorn in their side that has now ruined two nights for them, no. Once everyone has said something, we will learn something about our knight in shining armor. I see this as a fact.

If nobody comes forward, I feel we can drop off the possibility that the reason behind these two strange nights is a blocker. At this point we are at 7-1 or 6-2. Information from a blocker could lead us straight to victory or give us a possible 1-1-trade what I feel would be to our advantage at this point. This is all I meant with my comment, actions lead to information, or in this case, inaction. If nobody has anything concrete to give about last night and night one, scum either hit a another bulletproof (less likely imo since NeverTim) or we are protected by a doctor. Or there is some more obscure role in play that I fail to account for.
It could be something as simple as Last night scum targetted batsnacks/magnum, but the chat bombing action took priority so they were able to leave the game before they could be night killed.

Kyanrute

It could be something as simple as Last night scum targetted batsnacks/magnum, but the chat bombing action took priority so they were able to leave the game before they could be night killed.

While possible in theory, it seems rather unlikely to me as scum openly considered them a neutral. Why would they out them as a parting gift and then kill them, instead of leaving them alive for us to possibly lynch on the following day (had they failed to meet their wincon)?

While possible in theory, it seems rather unlikely to me as scum openly considered them a neutral. Why would they out them as a parting gift and then kill them, instead of leaving them alive for us to possibly lynch on the following day (had they failed to meet their wincon)?
They knew the "chat bomber" was neutral.

But there's nothing to suggest they knew that magsnacks were the bombers.

Karu

He's barely there on D4, showing up mostly to comment on the possibility of Kark/Zipped and Ultra/Boo being maf despite the former being all but cleared. Doesn't vote.
While I'm not saying we/I are not coasting to a certain degree, I just wanted to add that I wanted to take the afternoon for some fun gafia action, but catching up on the thread I realized you guys turbo'ed Coppa, so there's that.

El Topo

While I'm not saying we/I are not coasting to a certain degree, I just wanted to add that I wanted to take the afternoon for some fun gafia action, but catching up on the thread I realized you guys turbo'ed Coppa, so there's that.

Coppa turbo'ed Coppa.

Top Bottom