• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat [Mafia] |OT| Till Death Do Us Part

Ty4on

to be fair it could also be alphabetical, or that Burb likes Kark more than Zipped
Ding ding ding

But what does it mean? I think it might help to learn what those chat bomb messages were, but Karkhead probably know better than me.
El Topo and Panda, you could probably back/counter Karkhead.

El Topo

Welcome Ri'Orius. Welcome to the Tunnel....to hell! Wait, no, sorry, got things mixed up. Welcome to the Tunnel of Love. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Coppa and flame,

You've admitted to a night action, now is kind of the time you come clean with

A) what does the flavor say it does?
B) what it's called?
C) what/who did you do these things to?

Ri'Orius

Hey everyone. Kisses to the kitty. Brb reading thread.

Fake edit: did someone seriously claim cop in the first ten minutes wtf?

kingkitty

the boat name will be Riking'Oriokitutys

on the topic at hand, with the "no chat ever" thing revealed, i am curious what kind of PR would face such a restriction. maybe they're the chatbombers?

batsnacks

giphy.gif

Flame_AC

To Zipp's questions and to get it out there.

A) what does the flavor say it does?

Coppa and I begin one of our infamous arguments in the vicinity of our target boat. Our arguing is so loud and annoying that the people we are with are unable to talk to one another. Despite our arguments, we actually do care for each other, sometimes we just have to vent.

B) what it's called?

The command is "Vent:"

C) what/who did you do these things to?

I personally did it to El Topo/Giant Panda and Ultra/BooBoo. I assume Coppa did it Kark/Zip. I've targeted people who are active so that they will get out the existence of our role and so when we did have to claim, people would be around to discuss it. Now, you're probably surprised to see Ultra/BooBoo on that list of targets, and frankly, I was surprised that no one had stepped forward to claim the 'chat bomb'. I personally think that it's because the command does not work on mafia targets, as otherwise we'd be potentially disabling all of scum chat.

Vote: UltraJay

You're caught Ultra/BooBoo.

You might now have well deduced that Coppa and I are not Lovers or Loveless, we are neutral and our name is the "Divorced Couple". We still have unresolved feelings for one another and do not yet hate each other. Our win condition is to successfully interrupt four boats. So we might be able to win tomorrow, though I don't know because I can't be certain that the Ultra/BooBoo action worked.

El Topo

I got lynched when I was a neutral and I was frickin' Robin Hood. Divorced couple? Sounds about right, because we'll divorce you from life today.

Ty4on

Guess there's not much sense in hiding this...

We do this. Specifically our command is to "VENT".

We block communication.
You used over 40 minutes to cook up that response and somehow did it at the same time as Flame. What are the odds...

Why four times? Does it have to go through?

Flame_AC

You used over 40 minutes to cook up that response and somehow did it at the same time as Flame. What are the odds...

The role PM states we have to do it four times, I can only assume it has to actually work. We can find out tomorrow if we make it.

Coppanuva

I got lynched when I was a neutral and I was frickin' Robin Hood. Divorced couple? Sounds about right, because we'll divorce you from life today.

I wouldn't be so hasty to do that. Think of it this way, if you lynch the neutral now, you're only helping the scum here. Scum needs 50% of the total votes remaining to win. We're gone after we interrupt 4 boats. Regardless, we end up gone from the game in due time, do you really want to lynch the neutral when that only helps scum get to their goal faster too?

Town should be focused on killing scum, since you all can win with us.

Coppanuva

No, I used up over 40 minutes to do things other than post on GAF. I used up about 3 writing that response.

Karkador

Banned
I wouldn't be so hasty to do that. Think of it this way, if you lynch the neutral now, you're only helping the scum here. Scum needs 50% of the total votes remaining to win. We're gone after we interrupt 4 boats. Regardless, we end up gone from the game in due time, do you really want to lynch the neutral when that only helps scum get to their goal faster too?

Frankly, I don't give a shit, because we're lined up to hit scum whether you're scum or not.

The chat bomb ability was a very nasty effect on Zipped and me. I really don't want you inflicting that on anyone else.

Burbeting

Banned
magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (1)
giant panda
el topo
tl21xx

coppanuva & flame_ac (7)
kyanrute
batsnacks
karkador
zippedpinhead
magnumboy20xx
camjo-z
giant panda
tl21xx
batsnacks

dusk soldier & karu (2)
boo boo'n
ultrajay

kingkitty & hyperactivity (0)
ty4on

hobohodo & ty4on (1)
kingkitty

ultrajay & boo boo'n (2)
coppanuva
flame_ac

Ty4on

Coppa and I begin one of our infamous arguments in the vicinity of our target boat. Our arguing is so loud and annoying that the people we are with are unable to talk to one another. Despite our arguments, we actually do care for each other, sometimes we just have to vent.
It sounds like you're able to talk. Does the flavor specify why you can't talk to each other like the rest of us?

Camjo-Z

Apologies if this is common knowledge, but I've never played a game where a neutral can meet their win condition before town and still joint-win. Can anyone else confirm this?

kingkitty

Apologies if this is common knowledge, but I've never played a game where a neutral can meet their win condition before town and still joint-win. Can anyone else confirm this?

i was an arsonist, burned myself alive with three other people to meet my win condition

Ty4on

In GAFia games neutrals with unique win conditions just leave the game when they're done and the rest of the game keeps going.

Vote: Coppanuva

Flame_AC

It sounds like you're able to talk. Does the flavor specify why you can't talk to each other like the rest of us?

We used to be together, but not anymore. Now whenever we see each other, we just argue with each other incessantly.

Basically, the flavor states that whenever we're around each other, we vent and try to hide our unresolved emotions.

I think it happened in Season 3 and 4, at least I think so, Harry Potter maybe?

Top Bottom