• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

First 11 pull I got Kaiser Shield and Spellbinder.

Second 11 pull I got Spellbinder (again) and.....SOLDIER Sword.

I'm legit not salty that I didn't get the Platinum Sword, but the game giving me a shitty generic FF7 Sword is fucking ridiculous and does make me salty lol

At least I got the Kaiser Shield, and Spellbinder actually has decent stats for a dagger so that's something at least. Good news for me is this event isn't over until the 16th, so I should get enough mythril between now and then for some pulls if not possibly an 11-pull, and honestly by the 16th I can do some gem pulls if I feel like it.

I literally can't believe I got a shitty FF7 generic sword 5*, holy shit

I'm glad the first 0/11 didn't spook me out of rolling the second time.

bUCyS1Rl.png

I almost feel like this is wasted on me because I'm such a crap player, but I'm incredibly happy anyway.

holy crap! I was going to come in here all happy that I got the Nu Kai and the Grand Armor on my first pull, but yours is a pretty amazing pull! (I'm still happy with mine 2 unique SBs is way better than I do on average!)

B.K.

I just did three 11 pulls. I got Chameleon Robe (T), Ice Rod (T), Spellbinder (T), and Oath Veil (VI). I wish they would make it so the only 5* relics you can get are the ones one the banner. Getting an off-banner 5* is worse than getting no 5*.

450 mythril and no Agrais relic :mad:

All I wanted was a relic for both was that so much to ask?
Yes I got Platinum Sword I know that's the true winner

Credo

450 mythril and no Agrais relic :mad:

All I wanted was a relic for both was that so much to ask?
Yes I got Platinum Sword I know that's the true winner

I'm in the same situation and feel the same way. I'd trade both Ramza's armor and armband to have something for Agrias, but I know I should just be happy I got the sword.

As I sort though the mess that is my inventory I have critial decisions to make

Like should I make a chamelon robe ++, or augment all that crap after the FFT event

Should I combine my two spell binder swords, or keep them separate till after this event

Should I combine my two FFX defense veil or keep them separate

Cybrwzrd

Banned
No native wall still, but I have a Platnium Sword ( I knew I'd get it) and yet another healing relic.

Healga realms - 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, FFT
Boostga realms - 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, FFT

Can't get melee relics to save my life tho

Like should I make a chamelon robe ++, or augment all that crap after the FFT event

Should I combine my two spell binder swords, or keep them separate till after this event

Join me and make the Chameleon Robe++ as a mark of forever shame. It pairs nicely with my Judgment Staff++.

MrDaravon

Assuming you're talking about the FFT Spellbinder it's a dagger. I got two as well, I'm keeping them separate because they actually have shockingly decent stats, maxed out it's 106 attack without RS and 182 with RS. You may have other better dagger options in general than I do though, at this point I've combined almost none of my 5* duplicates yet.

Kenai

lmao at the title, very nice.

Two 11 pulls got my Platinum Sword and Red Armor (and...random FF9 Claws?).

Love, peace, and hair grease for me, although this means a serious rethinking of my A Team now that Ramza is moving in on Garnet's Hastega turf (and using his Heal + Protect SB would stack kinda well with Divine Guardian...).

Is it worth me throwing mythril down this well when Aerith with planet protector and Red with Lunatic High are core members of my already successful team?
Everyone seems to be losing their mind over this banner, but it just doesn't appeal to me in any way.

Falk

that puzzling face
Is it worth me throwing mythril down this well when Aerith with planet protector and Red with Lunatic High are core members of my already successful team?
Everyone seems to be losing their mind over this banner, but it just doesn't appeal to me in any way.

I doubt it.

Like I said, the hardest content in the next stretch of Global will be Cid's missions, so while Ramza and Agrias are godlike for everything prior (incl. Ultimate+ without doing missions) you're kinda disqualified on using them in your party for the missions themselves.

edit: Don't get me wrong, Ramza's skillset is S-tier and having either his AOE heal or Shout opens up a lot of options in terms of party makeup for virtually everything. But if you've got everything else you can also friend summon the approx. 2734728364 people who have it.

This thread... lol

I wonder what reddit is like right now...

People can't create new topic for 2 hours. They made a topic for sad people and people who got relatively good pull go in there and cry because they did not get Shout but got Ramza's Armor and Agrias SSB in 2-3 11 pulls.

Here is just the same old same, mostly usual lucky people are lucky and usual unlucky people are unlucky.

Noi

Even without platinum sword, Grand Armor opens up a ton of options for me cause I don't need to use up a slot or RW on protectga and it doubles as a great medica, so my healer can spend turns doing something else. Hastega RW forever.

Who needs a wall when you can stack Agria's Cleansing Strike / Full Break / -Breakdown on something.

MicH

Some of the pulls on Reddit are crazy. Some are really going all out and doing 10 11-pulls!

All the generics on this banner are really rough

Czarcasm

So after 6 pulls, I got:
Kaiser Shield x2 (Should I Combine?)
Grand Armor
Tactics Stick Ice
Tactics Stick Regen
FF6 Gold Hairpin 5*

Unless I can get enough for another pull and get lucky, my physical team is locked in

Cloud: Main Attacker - Blade Beam/Fenrir Overdrive
Leon: Secondary Attacker - Hand of the Emperor
Ramza: Third Attacker/Support One - Tailwind
Yuffie: Fourth Attacker?/Mage - Clear Tranquil
Y'shtola: Healer/Buffer/Second Support - Stoneskin II

RW: Shout

firehawk12

Subete no aware
People can't create new topic for 2 hours. They made a topic for sad people and people who got relatively good pull go in there and cry because they did not get Shout but got Ramza's Armor and Agrias SSB in 2-3 11 pulls.

Here is just the same old same, mostly usual lucky people are lucky and usual unlucky people are unlucky.
Yeah. I only got Agrias' shield and I have no idea if I should be happy or sad that my Ramza is basically useless. I can't complain too much since at least I got something, I suppose.

Noi

Ok which of the Agrias items are more desirable? The shield or her SSB? I see people happy with her shield more than her sword.

The SSB is a generic AoE SSB with Silence/Paralyze (still really good), but the shield SB is a 3-hit single target that does Atk & Mag - 50%. Because it's a unique debuff, it'll stack with every other common debuff (Full Break, Breakdowns).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The SSB is a generic AoE SSB with Silence/Paralyze (still really good), but the shield SB is a 3-hit single target that does Atk/Mag - 50%. Because it's a unique debuff, it'll stack with every other common debuff (Full Break, Breakdowns).
Is her SB useful for the whole shout meta thing at least? Can she lifesiphon?

ccbfan

Well after 9 11 pulls.

My result was pretty trollerific.

Got a ton of 5s

Problem #1- 0 of them were things I want. 0 Platinum swords, 0 agrias shields, 0 Ramza medica.
Problem #2- a ton of 5s dupes. 4 argrias ssb. 5 some shared Mage staff. 3 ftt dagger, 3 Ramza stone sb.

Well looks like I'm gonna have some amazing fft Rs with a bunch of 7* gear

Even without platinum sword, Grand Armor opens up a ton of options for me cause I don't need to use up a slot or RW on protectga and it doubles as a great medica, so my healer can spend turns doing something else. Hastega RW forever.

Who needs a wall when you can stack Agria's Cleansing Strike / Full Break / -Breakdown on something.

I actually wanted grand armor far, FAR more than the platinum sword. Got neither though lol

Noi

Is her SB useful for the whole shout meta thing at least? Can she lifesiphon?

Yes, Agrias can lifesiphon and it doesn't have a boost effect, so it plays really well with Shout. I'm slotting my Agrias to run Saint Cross/Banishing Blade if needed and Lifesiphon.

B.K.

I bought enough gems to do a three pull and got another Chameleon Robe. I really need to quit this game. I've spent way too much money on it. I didn't intend to spend anything when I first started, but those 100 gem pulls started sucking me in.

Kaiterra

Banned
Went ham pulling here (5 11-draws, a 3-draw and the 100 gem draw) after having saved up, didn't get the Platinum Sword and I got a ton of generic synergy gear that is not necessarily even useful so I am kind of salty, but overall I got a couple really good things and a lot of items in general so I shouldn't be. I mean I'm really only salty because in Japan I got three of that sword :p

FFT Defender
FFT Grand Armor
FFT Chameleon Robe
FFT Spellbinder
FFT Ice Rod
FF7 Butterfly Edge (I got two of these previously so now I have a 7* one)
FF6 Golden Shield

Kouriozan

Woah, I'm getting tons of new followers now.
The SSB is a generic AoE SSB with Silence/Paralyze (still really good), but the shield SB is a 3-hit single target that does Atk & Mag - 50%. Because it's a unique debuff, it'll stack with every other common debuff (Full Break, Breakdowns).
Wanted to ask for this, so thanks.
I'll have to do some team building now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well after 9 11 pulls.

My result was pretty trollerific.

Got a ton of 5s

Problem #1- 0 of them were things I want. 0 Platinum swords, 0 agrias shields, 0 Ramza medica.
Problem #2- a ton of 5s dupes. 4 argrias ssb. 5 some shared Mage staff. 3 ftt dagger, 3 Ramza stone sb.

Well looks like I'm gonna have some amazing fft Rs with a bunch of 7* gear
Well... your Agrias will be amazing at least?
I dunno man, RNG is a motherfucker...

Yes, Agrias can lifesiphon and it doesn't have a boost effect, so it plays really well with Shout. I'm slotting my Agrias to run Saint Cross/Banishing Blade if needed and Lifesiphon.
Hrm, I guess I shouldn't be too sad.
I suppose now it's just a matter of clearing my friends list and trying to find shout RWs... does reddit still have that updated spreadsheet? lol

Kouriozan

I suppose now it's just a matter of clearing my friends list and trying to find shout RWs... does reddit still have that updated spreadsheet? lol
Yeah, I put my code there and getting a new follower every 3 mins :lol
It's gpdN if you want one, I'll try to level him to 70+ this Sunday.
Edit : also followed you so you won't get kicked just in case I get too much new followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom