• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I'm pretty sure Kotaku and Polygon sources was Brad Sams. They just made news form his podcast news. Probably why their stories came out right after Sams broadcast.

Brad has made it pretty clear that they weren't when he was recently on Windows Weekly.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Finally some stuff more relevant to the topic:

cn0nsGI.jpg

Phil Spencer said:
Always cool to see equipment getting setup at Galen Center. Lot's of cables, lights and AV equipment. #XBOXE32016

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/739854102939607041

jelly

They will show something Scorpio if Sony is showing Neo. Maybe not a box but something to throw a spanner in the works of the Neo train. A wait for the better machine hype spanner. Sony knows how to do that. Microsoft's turn.

wachie

BLR: Plans changed last minute, blah, blah, excuses to infinity and beyond.

I never understood why anyone believed BLR to be an insider, always sounded like an poser who was once slipped a few nuggets.

I agree with one caveat: there WILL be a game that is targeted as a day one release and it won't be shown using the Xbox One specs. It will be like the Watch_Dogs 2013 E3 demo.

Wait, whaaaaaaat.

I just don't see why you would believe that. I mean, wishful thinking, but where would it be from? What game would it be? And that wound up back firing big time for Watch_Dogs, as they never matched the graphical fidelity of that initial reveal, not even on PC.

It doesn't make sense to show a game for the console that ( Honestly - every X1 game will be for the system. Its an iterative console) and not talk about the system itself. If its not gonna be at E3, its cause its not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom